Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The tit nazis are starting to lawyer up

Posted by cfdavep 
The tit nazis are starting to lawyer up
December 29, 2018
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mom-sues-texas-roadhouse-employee-171900754.html

Moo is suing a Texas Roadhouse restaurant because an employee came by and covered her sprogs face when she was boob feeding for all to see. Moo claims "extreme emotional distress" and is trying to get as much as she can $$$ wise out of the business.
Re: The tit nazis are starting to lawyer up
December 30, 2018
I hate these damned show-off moos. Its disgusting, especially in a place where people fucking eat.
And even more disgusting, that everyone crept up to her afterwards, "apologizing" for the *fucking reaction to the discomfort of guests*, under the cover of "women' rights" - which is just breeder-pleasing in reality.

It makes me ashamed of humanity that this breeder shit gets even closely associated with feminism. In my book, feminism should be the liberation of women from the peer pressure of sprogging or being forced into liking sprogs. Having a sprog, contrairy to breeder- and breederpleaser claims, makes no one "normal" or "whole". Having a sprog makes you an asshole. Overcrowding the world, forcing suffering life into existence, and going on everybody's nuts with the goddamn entitlemoo act. Can't that bingo bullshit ever be wiped from existence? Fuck.

I hope that stupid bitch chokes on her entitlement. And hopefully won't get anything out of her goddamn lawsuit.
I mean do these breederbitches get some sick kicks out of showing off their crotchlings chewing on their (saggy) filthy tits..? Why can't they just stay the fuck at home and do that crap there?? Yuck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freedom & Art & Music >>>>>>>>>> human spawn

"Music is immortal. People are not."
-William Anger, "King's Story" - Thief2 FM by Zontik
December 30, 2018
I will seriously never understand why breast milk, which can carry pathogens, seems to get a pass when people are expected to keep other bodily fluids contained. It's one thing if there is a cover, so that stray milk doesn't spray, but such an approach never seems satisfactory for the exhibitionist variety of breeder who equates feminism with in-your-face motherhood.
December 30, 2018
I would be embarrassed to boobfeed in public, but it's because I would feel exposed and I wouldn't tit-feed publicly any more than I would shave my legs or use an enema or anything else of a personal nature. Is there any particular reason why a loaf can't be nursed at home? I know it's "natural," but there are a lot of natural things our bodies do that are expected to be done in private, so why does boobfeeding have to be exempt?

Just because Moo doesn't think nursing is a sexual act doesn't mean that it doesn't make other people uncomfortable, especially in a restaurant. And when it's a matter of several other diners complaining about the same person, the manager has to make a decision: drive off ten customers who know how to keep their tits in their shirts, or drive off the one Moo who wants to be an exhibitionist? Unfortunately, Moos don't understand the concept of the good of many being more important than the good of one.

Of course, they'll cherry-pick their logic to refute anything anyone says to them. Boobs in loaf piehole? It's not sexual, it's food! Mmkay, well by that logic, she still can't boobfeed in a restaurant because pretty much all restaurants have policies about bringing in outside food. It's not food - it's LIFE! And if you tell her she can't suckle her maggot, you're taking food out of her baybee's mouth and want her baybee to DIE! Ask her to go in the very nice, comfy bathrooms? My baybee deserves to eat at the table!!! How would YOU feel if YOU had to eat in the toilet?! People start staring? Kick those perverts out because they're making Moo uncomfortable!

You know else is natural? Taking a shit. And until I'm allowed to drop a deuce on a basket of breadsticks in front of a full dining room, Moos can shut their holes and either feed their brats at home or pump their udders and use a fucking bottle. It's nothing but exhibitionism to tit-feed in public and they do it because they know they can get away with it.
December 31, 2018
Cambion
It's nothing but exhibitionism to tit-feed in public and they do it because they know they can get away with it.

Pretty much. The duration of dinner is 2 hours or less. If tit-feeding is required every two hours then stay at home as it isn't worth it. A sane moo would bottle feed instead of tit-feeding if it was required every two hours because it is highly impractical under the best of circumstances.
December 31, 2018
Cambion
You know else is natural? Taking a shit. And until I'm allowed to drop a deuce on a basket of breadsticks in front of a full dining room, Moos can shut their holes and either feed their brats at home or pump their udders and use a fucking bottle. It's nothing but exhibitionism to tit-feed in public and they do it because they know they can get away with it.

Discounting the fluids aspect, I wonder why I'm not allowed to bare my breasts in a restaurant. In my opinion it is detrimental to equality to insist that women's breasts are highly sexual unless she's feeding an infant. It perpetuates the madonna/whore dichotomy. Well, fuck that - either bare breasts for all who want to, or bare breasts for none.
December 31, 2018
I've posted it before, but this reminds me of the multi-moo who I came across at about 9pm in the supermarket. All the other 3-4 kids were racing around "helping get groceries"while Duh pushed a second cart. I heard an"excuse us" or etc, coming from behind a second cart parked by the dairy case (ironic?), and find the bitch moo sitting on the FLOOR nursing a baby! Now, how can a person with 4-5 kids NOT KNOW that buhbeee will need to eat, and plan better? Well, obviously this IS the plan--show off your great tit-feeding skills and ability to spawn cum-trophies to all who shop at night partly to AVOID your crotchfruit.
January 01, 2019
Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. Their “right,” to feed their maggots DOES NOT SUPERCEDE MY RIGHT to be safe from biohazards, epescially not while I eat. It does not supercede my right not to see sex organs {I know technically secondary sex characteristics} against my will. WHY is it that if a guy walks around flashing people he’s arrested but if moos beef inpublic, they aren’t?

And to lurking moos who think I’m “sexist,” fuck you. I’m a girl and a feminist and I don’t appreciate you all highjacking a movement about EQUALITY to make it about breeding. The whole point of feminism is that women and men are equal, that women are more than objects to be slept with /married / impregnated, that women have the right to be in the work force. That women are more than moms and wives. Hijacking feminism for your beefing shows gross ignorance on your part, both about the real purpose of feminism and of the misogynistic undertones of what you do.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
January 02, 2019
Last month two separate incidents on airliner flights led to customers complaining about others on the plane receiving amateur pedicures. They were right to complain. And note that pedicures don't usually involve bodily fluids. Why do lactivists think they're immune from forcing others to put up with the ick factor?
January 02, 2019
I usually give public-beefing moos the stinkeye when I see them doing it. I get easily grossed out by bodily fluids too, and I imagine that there were some customers in the restaurant complaining about it. It's disgusting and unnecessary.

ITA with the above comment that all women should be able to show their boobs in public, whether or not there is a loaf attached. Anything less than that is unfair and discriminatory. I personally prefer to be a little more modest, but it's about time that people got over the whole madonna/whore complex about breasts.

I don't so much care about the sight of a naked breast, but it's the whole milk thing that squicks me out.
January 02, 2019
Breeders seem to figure that if a bodily function or fluid can be related to a child, then it's okay and everyone should be just fine and dandy with it. Beefing, changing a diaper on a restaurant table, elimination communication, dragging your sick kid in public and letting it puke everywhere, letting your kid pee on the floor of a store or put its sticky gross hands all over bulk bins in grocery stores, you get the idea.

Yeah no, it's not less disgusting when a kid is involved. Most of us don't want to catch hoof & mouth disease or whatever weird superbug Junior is harboring so Mommy doesn't have to do her job.
January 02, 2019
mumofsixbirds
ITA with the above comment that all women should be able to show their boobs in public, whether or not there is a loaf attached. Anything less than that is unfair and discriminatory. I personally prefer to be a little more modest, but it's about time that people got over the whole madonna/whore complex about breasts.

I'm not particularly keen to walk around with my breasts out (I find it physically uncomfortable to go without a bra), but I'd do it to make a point. However I haven't noticed this being much of an issue in Europe: it's considered perfectly normal for women to go topless at the beach, and the only breastfeeding I've observed in public was done with a cover.
February 16, 2019
It's a shame these cows were ever allowed to titfeed in public anyhow. Stay the fuck home if your brat has to be fed all the time. This is not rocket science. Stupid bovine-brained moos.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login