Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

There was ice cream so you shouldn't be paid!

Posted by addiea raine 
There was ice cream so you shouldn't be paid!
January 02, 2019
In the continuing saga of entitlement, this one is up there. Long story short, entitled breeder refuses to pay babysitter $128 she is owed for watching the brats because "you had fun and there was even ice cream". Babysitter was nicer than me. I would have taken her to court instead of going to the husband or finally threatening as she did.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ChoosingBeggars/comments/aaq32h/sister_sent_me_thisshe_was_blocked_immediately/

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
Re: There was ice cream so you shouldn't be paid!
January 02, 2019
Huh. I guess stiffing babysitters for their money is a thing now? I just saw another article about a moo who stiffed her babysitter, and told her to take it up with Judge Judy if she wanted her payment so badly.

I used to be a babysitter when I was a teenager, and a few moos tried to stiff me too. I would go knocking on their doors as often as I could, until they got sick of me and finally paid up. I never babysat for those cunts again.

Usually the ones who stiffed me were also terrible moos. Their kids lived in filth, little to no food in the cupboards, and they'd be out partying their welfare cheques away. I always felt really bad for their kids.

I just want to add that the babysitter would stand a good chance of receiving her money back from Small Claims Court. I believe the offense would be "Theft of Services".
January 02, 2019
OMG: I saw this one yesterday when the person was told they needed $$$ for textbooks, the breeder told them that they had a fun day with kids and free icecream and that should be enough.

People were saying breeder needed to be taken to small claims court
January 02, 2019
Oh man. I'd waste zero time filing with small claims. I'd make sure I made good faith efforts to collect, of course, because really who needs legal shit. But after that, all bets are off.

Some people--more than I'd originally thought, because I still run into them--have this bizarro idea that if you work with kids, you are doing so out of noble, humble service and don't want to soil your hands with mere money and thus of course you'll only charge five bucks an hour for anything involving a child. Babysitting, tutoring, counseling, private lessons of any sort...they think people who do these things surely keep their prices low because it's for the children. They got another thing coming when I send them my rate sheet. Why would anyone expect to not be compensated for their skills?
January 03, 2019
Shit, even teachers get that guilt trip when they go on strikes or otherwise bitch about their awful pay. Only the best for the sproggen, until THEIR tax dollars actually have to pay for it or whatever.

---
"Yes, fellow readers, nothing says 'devoted father of a special needs kid' quite like drinking, snorting cocaine, and then taking the boat out for a spin."
- Tiquer
January 03, 2019
And these same cheap assholes are the ones who post the yearly articles that SAHMs deserve six figures for all that they do raising their kids and that it’s The Hardest Job In The World™. It’s only valuable if the money flow is to them, but suddenly it’s not that big of a deal or so difficult when it comes time to pay the daycare, nanny, or babysitter. And then want to have the Surprised Pikachu face when they find out that they have to pay a premium for quality childcare.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
January 03, 2019
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/delusional-parents-ad-demands-babysitter-pay-food-support-trump-love-pit-bulls-180814759.html

Another breeder wants to "hire" a Trump fan who loves pitbulls. Must have a degree in childcare and/or nine years experience babysitting
January 03, 2019
cfdavep
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/delusional-parents-ad-demands-babysitter-pay-food-support-trump-love-pit-bulls-180814759.html

Another breeder wants to "hire" a Trump fan who loves pitbulls. Must have a degree in childcare and/or nine years experience babysitting

That sounds like something a nanny would do and not a babysitter. It's like they wanted a nanny but found out that they would actually have to pay close to $40 an hour if not more. So instead of going the right route they decided to look for someone they could stiff because "it's my pweshouse chyldren and you should bend over backwards to work with such bwight and talented chyldren!". I wonder if they would be the same way if it were them? Joking. We all know the answer to that one!

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
January 03, 2019
I saw that post. It made me so mad though I'm not really surprised that a breeder would do that. The good news is there was an update and after they threatened the breeders with small claims court the did finally get paid what they were owed.

https://www.removeddit.com/r/ChoosingBeggars/comments/ab99kb/follow_up_babysitter_mom_refused_to_pay_my_sister/?utm_source=FB
January 03, 2019
Breeders are such cheapskates. Yet they claim their being a parent is worth hundreds of thousands of dollars a year yet childcare givers make little to nothing. Then they feel entitled to free services!
January 03, 2019
When I had assholes try to tell me they wanted free work or really cheap work (like $1 an hour or less), I'd always tell them that was fine with me, but that they would get work that reflected the pay. Then they never spoke to me again. Same ought to apply to kids. Moo wants free loaf-sitting? Okey-dokey! Leave the kid totally alone the entire time and let the chips fall where they may. If Moo bitches about it, you simply say you did work worthy of the salary.

Funny how mommies all think what they do is worth six figures because it's a shitty job, but when it comes time for other people to do that job for them, they should be THRILLED to do it for free because the experience of serving a mother and interacting with her perfect cherubs should be payment enough. In fact, the sitters should pay Moo for the privilege of minding her kids!

I don't care how broke I am, I will never babysit. I might be eating out of a fucking dumpster and I still wouldn't be desperate enough to mind brats for money, mostly because I know I probably wouldn't get paid anyway by Moos like this. Moos might promise the moon and the stars as payment, but suddenly their wallets are barren the second you go to collect it.
January 04, 2019
Hopefully, this case will show up on Judge Judy, she will get the money back!
January 04, 2019
None of this is new.

Lurking moos should keep in mind that the babysitter you hire is responsible for your child's life. That's always been true.

But back in the 1970s and 1980s I remember hearing of pahrunts who would hire a babysitter, blow $200 on a fun night out for themselves, and then give the babysitter something like $5 for several hours' work. "Here, thanks, don't spend it all in one place." Were their kids' lives really worth only five bucks for being in someone else's hands for hours? Apparently many moos thought so. And still do.
January 05, 2019
Cheating, cheap, disgusting breeder asshole liars... I hope they get whats coming to them.
But I'm wondering, are these messages enough evidence infront of a court, or do such breeders still get a chance to weasel their way out?

Thank everything holy that my disgust for loaves protected me from such freaking jobs. Baybeesytting my ass...even if I were broke as fuck and would have to eat the insulation out of my window, I'd still never baybee-syt. No money in the world is worth that shit. Rather shoot me or something.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freedom & Art & Music >>>>>>>>>> human spawn

"Music is immortal. People are not."
-William Anger, "King's Story" - Thief2 FM by Zontik
January 06, 2019
cfdavep

This breeder would be better off working all the time to send their kids to boarding school. Their kids would be better off too.
January 06, 2019
fleur
Breeders are such cheapskates. Yet they claim their being a parent is worth hundreds of thousands of dollars a year yet childcare givers make little to nothing. Then they feel entitled to free services!

Clearly the breeder in the story is a bully and likely thinks someone owes her something at every turn. Bet the ice cream was planned as an excuse not to pay her and the moo thought she'd play the odds that the babysitter wouldn't push the issue.

I'd bet most teachers, child care workers, volunteers, nannies, and people who provide any kind of classes and training for kids can give you an earful on lousy breeders who expect all kinds of freebies and free daycare on a whim and without any notice or regards for the schedule and life of the person they are attempting to victimize. And anyone who works retail or in the public has likely had breeders dump their kids off in the area/completely abandon them while they shop or do their business. A poor college student falls under the potentially "naive" victim category, is young and likely unaware that breeders will lie to get what they want and therefore an easy target for a bully.
January 06, 2019
"But back in the 1970s and 1980s I remember hearing of pahrunts who would hire a babysitter, blow $200 on a fun night out for themselves, and then give the babysitter something like $5 for several hours' work. "Here, thanks, don't spend it all in one place." Were their kids' lives really worth only five bucks for being in someone else's hands for hours? Apparently many moos thought so. And still do."

I grew up in the 1960's and 1970's and this thread made me think of something from my childhood.

During that time parents hovered less over their kids. I distinctly remember my parents having a social life and cocktail parties that were separate from my life. It was also not unusual for more wealthy people to have hired help for the kids and for mom and dad to take vacations away from their kids.

Now the term "adult party" is an anomaly and it brings to mind a sexual party, because they are so uncommon. Kids are invited to EVERYTHING and vice versa. When I was a kid, I remember birthday parties meant the kids played outside or in the attic and there was one parent there. It was much more civilized. Why in the fuck would I want to go to a kid's birthday party and hover. (And by the sound of it from my friends IRL, nobody likes going to kid's birthday parties, not even the parents.) And Breeders expect to bring their crotch fruit everythwere.

Anyway, back to topic: When I was growing up, the CEO at my father's company and his wife took a vacation abroad for weeks. They left their kids at home with a sitter, and one of the kids drowned in a body of water that was on the property. I remember everyone was falling over themselves about the "tragedy." My mom, who had aspects of being a PNB, pointed out the obvious: These two wealthy people went out of town and put their kids in the care of a low paid nanny. She was barely out of childhood herself--she was 19 years old and didn't even speak the language. She didn't even have enough command of the language to call the police and she had to go to a neighbor. My mom was like, these people have a lot of money, and yet they put the cheapest labor they can find in charge of their kids. She definitely had a point.

Some things stay the same. Breeders with their "the SAHMOO jawb is SOOOOOOOO VALUABLE...." And they deserve six figures and a "living wage" to watch their brat, but Heaven Forbid anyone watching their brat even be paid for the effort.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login