Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duh wants to name kid after ex

Posted by cfdavep 
Duh wants to name kid after ex
January 08, 2019
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/pregnant-woman-says-husband-wants-name-baby-one-got-away-people-arent-235211088.html

Duh wants to name kid after the ex who he sees as "the one" Moo is 23 and probably had the kid to trap the still roaming guy and is finding out the hard way it didn't work. According to the comments this is fairly common and can be a single moo creator.
Re: Duh wants to name kid after ex
January 08, 2019
I know someone who named his kid after his long-time crush. I still wonder if the mother of the child knew how he got that rather unusual name, because nothing says holding a candle more than naming a kid after someone. I am guessing she did not know, but it is an unusual name so it is obvious to everyone who knew him when he was younger. To me it seems like blatant evidence the kid shouldn't exist, because why the fuck are you breeding with someone when you are emotionally engaged elsewhere?
January 08, 2019
protip: A guy who really likes you is so busy trying to impress you that he would never utter ONE SINGLE WORD about about "the one I loved the most" and "the one that got away." Guys that say things like that are not into you. Move on.

She sounds young, dumb and desperate. AND she let him stick his dick in her and make a baybee?

You can't fix stupid.
January 08, 2019
bell, most breeders are dumb. may not be young but stupid? yeah

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 08, 2019
Not that I think there is a set in stone age for when you're "supposed" to get married, but being married and up the duff at 23 reeks of desperation and entrapment on Moo's part, especially given they haven't been together very long to begin with. I don't think two years is enough time to really get to know someone before getting hitched.

Moo
We’ve been dating for a year, been married for 2 years.

How have they been married longer than they've been dating? Was it an arranged marriage or something? Or does she mean they've been together two years and married for one of those years? Also:

Moo
“In the beginning of our relationship we had may problems because of her but she moved away so the problems went away.”

I would like to know how exactly an ex caused problems in Duh's new relationship. Unless she was a stalker, I wonder if he just sat there constantly comparing Moo-Wife to his ex or spending time with her and making Moo-Wife jealous or calling the ex's name out in bed?

Sounds like there's a lot to unpack here and the questionable loaf name is just the tip of the iceberg. I would love to know what happened between the Duh and his ex that made them split up. My guess is Duh was a complete shitbag or acted like a helpless man-baby and drove her away and he never got over her, but got with some dumb desperate chick because pussy. The guy blatantly admitted his wife is second to an ex by doing this. She'd be a retard to stay, which I'm sure she'll do "for the baby." Which, if Duh gets his way with the name, will likely result in Moo hating the poor kid just because it was named after "the one that got away."

Not to mention how weird it is to name your child after a former sexual partner in order to have a way to be reminded of that person every day. Are photographs not good enough anymore for memories? The guy is obviously not over his ex, which is fine. But he should not have dated, married, and knocked up someone else when he was still so in love with the last one.

And of course neither of them think about how this might affect the kid when she eventually learns who she was named after. Because she will find out.

If Moo had a brain, she'd have left the guy when the ex was "causing them problems" early on - before marriage and certainly before pignancy. But she'll stay and try to make it work out for the sake of the child and bitch some more on Reddit about what a nutsack her husband is. And it probably won't matter what name Moo puts on the birth certificate, I guarantee anything he'll call the kid by the ex's name anyway.
January 08, 2019
Cambion

Moo
“In the beginning of our relationship we had may problems because of her but she moved away so the problems went away.”

I would like to know how exactly an ex caused problems in Duh's new relationship. Unless she was a stalker, I wonder if he just sat there constantly comparing Moo-Wife to his ex or spending time with her and making Moo-Wife jealous or calling the ex's name out in bed?

I'm willing to bet she wasn't doing a damn thing other than existing. Duh is obsessed, Moo is jealous. Since Duh is clearly an insensitive clod, he no doubt complained about his lot in life every time he happened to spot his ex. And since Moo is clearly insecure and needy, she blamed the ex for Duh being an asshole. If she had any self-respect at all she would have ditched him after he made it clear that she would never come first.
January 09, 2019

“Tell him that you want to name your second child after one of your previous f*** buddies because the sex was so good you just want to be reminded of it even though things didn’t work out,”

Second-best suggestion she got. First, of course, was to divorce his ass.

On the other hand, he's a thoughtless asshole and she's an idiot; maybe they're perfect for each other.
January 09, 2019
Twenty-three is on the young side and this does reek of trapping the guy and the usual game of "he will forget the past and become a family man when it gets here" People in their early 20's can be so idealistic and still believe they are immortal, that the good stuff will go on forever until it doesn't.
January 09, 2019
Congratulations, moo, now you have a living, breathing reminder about how much you aren't loved and adored by your husband. I'm sure this will go very well for the poor kid.
January 11, 2019
Unhealthy relationship. The thrill of the hunt stuff of 20 something males combined with the trapping of a man that 20 something females equals disaster. At this point there is no way for them to ever triumph in that situation as both are in love with their own ideas of a relationship that only exists in their heads. Once the reality of a baby sets in and forces both out of the head spaces things are only going to get much worse and then divorce.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login