Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo becomes pro-choice after having kid

Posted by cfdavep 
Moo becomes pro-choice after having kid
January 10, 2019
https://returntonow.net/2016/02/16/how-having-a-baby-changed-my-mind-about-abortion/

Moo was an anti-choicer, but when her kid hit about 4 and she was trying to get her old life back to some degree, only then did she start thinking about people who abuse their kids and overpopulation did she decide that abortion needs to remain legal. Her pro-liar followers had a hissy fit in the comments.

The article does show that breeders think of NOTHING but themselves inside their own little bubbles until after the oxytocin wears away and the kid becomes a "been there done that" life experience. Moo admitted that she started weaning the sprog at FOUR and when that happened the bonding became much less intense and she admitted that maybe it is time to consider other views and the horrible world at large. This shows that it is really the hormones in the system that run these people's lives
Re: Moo becomes pro-choice after having kid
January 10, 2019
Another person who can have no compassion for others until the situation effects them, like the politician who hates homosexuals until he finds out his son is gay and then he’s suddenly so open-minded.

It sounds like they had a kid they couldn’t afford on purpose and now expect an award for all the sacrifices they made. As I sit bathing in the oxytocin produced by my cat on my lap, I think it would be crazy to complain about scooping his box or the price of his food.
January 10, 2019
I wonder how many people she'd convinced to keep their loaves, before she finally had one and realized it wasn't all Rainbows and Unicorn Farts? While I'm happy to hear she's had this revelation, I can't even imagine some of the shit she's said to people when she was a Pro Liar.

Sucks to be her, and Karma is a bitch.
January 10, 2019
mumofsixbirds
I wonder how many people she'd convinced to keep their loaves, before she finally had one and realized it wasn't all Rainbows and Unicorn Farts? While I'm happy to hear she's had this revelation, I can't even imagine some of the shit she's said to people when she was a Pro Liar.

Sucks to be her, and Karma is a bitch.

If it were up to me, she should have to issue a public apology for anyone she pressured into keeping unwanted loaves.
January 10, 2019
Right off the bat is a load of bullshit.

MOO
I love my child more than any other single human being on the face of the planet.

I love how right before breeders go on a novel-length diatribe about how much they hate their kids and parenthood, they preface by saying how much they luuuurrrrrrve their baybee. It's like a tic they can't get rid of. Yeah, 'scuse me if I don't believe you when you say you love your child and then bitch about how horrible they are for an hour and a half. I wonder how her husband feels being trumped by a brat in the affection department too.

MOO
I would beg, steal, cheat, lie and die for her in a heartbeat.

No you wouldn't, or if you did, only if it would benefit you as well. Then you'd pull the "being a mommy is so hard" card to justify your behavior.

MOO
I have made huge sacrifices to give her the happiest, healthiest childhood I was capable of offering.

When someone has to brag about the sacrifices they've made for someone, it means they resent doing so. If you give something up for someone else and it's really worth it, you won't act like you're a hero for doing it. You'll do it because the other person is worth more to you than what you're giving up.

MOO
I broke the law to give her a peaceful, gentle home birth. I broke the law again to obtain raw milk to nourish us through pregnancy and breastfeeding.

See previous response. Home birth is almost ALWAYS done for udder rubs for Moo and not the safety of the child, so this "sacrifice" was just Moo being selfish. And why the fuck did she use raw milk? Listeria/listeriosis can cause miscarriage. Again, Moo just lookin' out for the real numero uno by endangering her child with unpasteurized dairy.

MOO
But if I ever become pregnant again, I am sure-as-man-made-hell expelling that life from my body and recycling that energy back into the hurting, out-of-balance universe.

Oh you say that, but I'm sure both you and your dumbass husband will convince yourselves that it'll be worth it and that you can make it work. Just like all breeders do. At the very least, I'm happy to see an anti-choicer seeing the light of logic.

MOO
I sometimes wish I had had the chance to find my bliss before Nora was born, so I could’ve welcomed her her into it, rather than chaos.

Bullshit, you had her and expected her to BE your bliss. You gave a job to your unborn child and when she didn't turn out to be a perfect angel that behaves beautifully and sleeps through the night, you got disappointed. She was not welcomed into chaos - she was welcomed into poverty and created chaos by worsening that poverty.

Sounds like just another instance of two morons having a brat they were in no way equipped to raise and acting like they're heroes for doing it. I bet she wishes like hell she would have gotten her uterus cleaned out about four years ago. This article is basically a back-handed obituary for her physical, emotional, mental, and financial freedom that all died when she gave birth. Say it with me now: BED. MADE. LIE.
January 10, 2019
As cambion already nicely said. The start screams LOVEYDOVEYKIDDIEH-APOLOGETIC and EGOOOOO and MOOO-MARRRTTTYRRR like crazy. Yuck, yuck, and again yuck. They just can't simply say the 3 magic words "I regret sprogging".

And whats up with the "eating meat after being a vegetarian" while pigging? Is mooo proud to be ruthless consumer asshole for the sake of her maggot or what?
Kind of weird that such a breeder actually calls kiddie activities by name, admitting that they're "mind-numbingly boring". Sure sparks a tad of disbelief in me. Usually they'd never admit that. And all of a sudden, a breeder brain being concerned about overpopulation and other breeding-out-of-control related issues?? Suspicious. Usually, they simply don't give a damn. Then again...she got convinced by a *book*. LOL. The trick of simply looking around didn't do the trick for her. Obviously not the shiniest carriage in the shed. Same to be said about all the cutesy head-in-the butt overpopulation deniers in the comments.

Moooo

"high from the fact that a tiny human just swam out of my body and latched onto my breast. “I mean look at her… how could they knowingly destroy something so beautiful?”

Thats already freaking gross and messed up to start with. The "swam out of my body" somehow conjures up the image of a tapeworm.
And "beautiful"?! Really?! A squealing, potatoey DNA mass that is smeared in body fluid of all freaking kind and will grow to be a ruthless polluter and consumer asshole?! Beauty my arse. "High" on auto-generated hormone-drug, and thats the end of it.
And if I read it right, that moo wrote, that at 4 years old, that maggot isn't "breastfeeding so much" anymore?? So she still does? At 4?? EW.
And of course the lovely mentioned people, that ask her to have another crotchfruit. Ah yes, the pleasant people that just induce the thought: "Why didn't this rotten human species meet its doom yet..."

Funniest part was that one bitch in the comments, telling about "hearing" its maggot scream while inpig 7 weeks. And how someone told her to the face that it's schizo, delusional bullshit. And some other assholes with "pre-birth memories". Coocoo alert! LOL.
Luckily there were some reasonable comments too, mixed in with standard-bingo-bullshit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freedom & Art & Music >>>>>>>>>> human spawn

"Music is immortal. People are not."
-William Anger, "King's Story" - Thief2 FM by Zontik
January 10, 2019
MOO
I love my child more than any other single human being on the face of the planet.

And to hell with the father, I guess.

I'm a firm believer that if you're going to be stupid enough to have kids, they MUST be a priority. But they SHOULDN'T supplant your other priorities-- partner/spouse, friends, family, pets, all the other lives that yours intersects and to whom you had prior obligations.
January 10, 2019
kittehpeoples
I'm a firm believer that if you're going to be stupid enough to have kids, they MUST be a priority. But they SHOULDN'T supplant your other priorities-- partner/spouse, friends, family, pets, all the other lives that yours intersects and to whom you had prior obligations.

I think it's entirely possible to love several people equally, but in different ways. Should you love your child a lot? Absolutely. Should you love your spouse a lot? If they aren't assholes, then yes. The love you have for your child and the love you have for your partner should be two different, yet equal types of love, shouldn't they? Why can't both the child and the spouse be first priorities, neither more important than the other, but rather standing on the same level? The child might need more care because it's dependent, but that doesn't mean it needs more love than a spouse.

This is where breeder relationships go south: Moos choose their kids over their partners 100% of the time and fully expect the now neglected spouse to be perfectly fine with such an arrangement. I know I'd be salty if I was there first for several years building a foundation of love and trust and then all of a sudden my partner becomes emotionally married to the kid that just got here that I helped her make. It's like kicking someone out of their own house and getting mad at them when they aren't content with living in the trash cans out back.
January 11, 2019
Cambion
Why can't both the child and the spouse be first priorities, neither more important than the other, but rather standing on the same level?

Exactly.
January 11, 2019
happyhiker
Another person who can have no compassion for others until the situation effects them, like the politician who hates homosexuals until he finds out his son is gay and then he’s suddenly so open-minded.

Almost every time I read about someone wanting to "raise awareness" about a subject it has to do with someone in their famblee experiencing it. You can bet the parents couldn't have cared less about what they're raising awareness about prior to it affecting their famblee.

This moo exemplifies this perfectly with only being pro-choice AFTER sprogging.
January 11, 2019
bastet-the-bass-cat
And if I read it right, that moo wrote, that at 4 years old, that maggot isn't "breastfeeding so much" anymore?? So she still does? At 4?? EW.

She made sure to shoehorn in a comment about beefing a school aged kid from the book she quotes. Never heard of anyone relying on beefing as birth control.

moo
The Vegetarian Myth author Lierre Keith argues the single most important thing an individual can do today to help save the planet is not have kids. She says hunter-gatherers were careful to never overshoot the land’s carrying capacity, using natural birth control methods (including breastfeeding for 4-6 years) and even resorting to infanticide from time to time, when they saw their population was multiplying too quickly, to prevent starvation later in life.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login