Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Parents of the year neglect toddler with cancer to death

Posted by Cambion 
Parents of the year neglect toddler with cancer to death
January 14, 2019
https://kfor.com/2019/01/13/oklahoma-3-year-old-dies-of-cancer-parents-charged/

LAWTON, Okla. – The parents of a 3-year-old Oklahoma girl who died from cancer after a tumor grew to be 17 pounds (8 kilograms) have been charged with first-degree manslaughter.

The Lawton Constitution reports that records show 49-year-old Henry Clarence Lilly III and 42-year-old Bonnie Beth Mills-Lilly made their initial court appearances Thursday in Lawton. Records show each are charged with first-degree manslaughter, accused of not providing medical care. The crime is punishable by no less than four years in prison.

Comanche County sheriff’s deputies on Jan. 3 were called to a camper near a lake near Lawton about an unconscious child. The girl was taken to a hospital where she died. According to the Lawton Constitution, six other children were found living in the camper.

The state medical examiner found the child had cancer. Sheriff Kenny Stradley said the child had a 17-pound tumor.

A publicly listed phone number for the parents could not be found.

I can't believe these two pieces of shit might only get four years for this. I think this is worse in some ways than straight up murder. If they'd shot or strangled the poor kid to death, it would have been relatively quick. This poor kid had to die slowly and possibly very painfully from untreated cancer (they don't say what kind of cancer or where the tumor was located). Meanwhile, there is no fucking way that anyone could have missed a 17-pound tumor on a child that small, or the symptoms that would accompany late-stage cancer. If they couldn't afford it, someone would have helped them find a way to get money for this girl's treatment. So they couldn't claim ignorance or lack of money. This is just plain neglect.

Sounds like a swell family. Seven kids and two breeders in the same camper. I have a strong feeling these two assholes are Christians and were probably practicing faith healing with their sick child. Moo sure looks proud of herself in her mug shot.
Re: Parents of the year neglect toddler with cancer to death
January 15, 2019
It's Oklahoma, where there's a church on every corner and the entire state population is waiting for the rapture.
Look at those 2 rednecks.
I'm not surprised.
Ugh. Heard about this & was disgusted too. Neglect is punished WAY too mildly & can be as bad or worse than outright abuse. It's just passive abuse. 4 years is an insult to the poor kid's memory. They'll probably be out earlier with good behavior.

Fucking tweakers & boozers are the majority in Mobilehoma.
Re: Parents of the year neglect toddler with cancer to death
January 17, 2019
Cambion
https://kfor.com/2019/01/13/oklahoma-3-year-old-dies-of-cancer-parents-charged/

LAWTON, Okla. – The parents of a 3-year-old Oklahoma girl who died from cancer after a tumor grew to be 17 pounds (8 kilograms) have been charged with first-degree manslaughter.

The Lawton Constitution reports that records show 49-year-old Henry Clarence Lilly III and 42-year-old Bonnie Beth Mills-Lilly made their initial court appearances Thursday in Lawton. Records show each are charged with first-degree manslaughter, accused of not providing medical care. The crime is punishable by no less than four years in prison.

Comanche County sheriff’s deputies on Jan. 3 were called to a camper near a lake near Lawton about an unconscious child. The girl was taken to a hospital where she died. According to the Lawton Constitution, six other children were found living in the camper.

The state medical examiner found the child had cancer. Sheriff Kenny Stradley said the child had a 17-pound tumor.

A publicly listed phone number for the parents could not be found.

I can't believe these two pieces of shit might only get four years for this. I think this is worse in some ways than straight up murder. If they'd shot or strangled the poor kid to death, it would have been relatively quick. This poor kid had to die slowly and possibly very painfully from untreated cancer (they don't say what kind of cancer or where the tumor was located). Meanwhile, there is no fucking way that anyone could have missed a 17-pound tumor on a child that small, or the symptoms that would accompany late-stage cancer. If they couldn't afford it, someone would have helped them find a way to get money for this girl's treatment. So they couldn't claim ignorance or lack of money. This is just plain neglect.

Sounds like a swell family. Seven kids and two breeders in the same camper. I have a strong feeling these two assholes are Christians and were probably practicing faith healing with their sick child. Moo sure looks proud of herself in her mug shot.

Give her a month, and she will be going stir crazy with boredom in the pen.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Not necessarily. I’m Christian and I have no problems at all with modern medicine. I lost my grandma earlier this month and I was actually heartbroken to hear that the doctors chose not to save her. She could have been saved if kept on oxygen and other machines, but they chose not to. Horrible that some people don’t “believe in” medicine. The Lord gave us science and medicine to help people, not to ignore their suffering.

And four years is too little for these people. If one of us here accidentally ran someone over we’d probably get more than four years. Maybe I’m being pessimistic, but I feel like these creeps are getting off easy because they’re parrunts. I haven’t done enough research on it, but I feel like parents are given easier sentences than CF people for the same crimes. Wasn’t there a post here about someone who got arrested but is only being held for three years so she can get back to her kids?

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login