Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New beefer movement: #MindYourOwnTits

Posted by Cambion 
New beefer movement: #MindYourOwnTits
January 21, 2019
I saw that particular hashtag on an S-Moo-V last weekend and I looked it up later to see what it meant. Apparently, Mind Your Own Tits is a social media movement to normalize breastfeeding, I'm guessing in such a way as to make people stop staring at beefers or telling them to cover their udders in public.

First of all, breastfeeding is not abnormal, so there is no need to "normalize" it. If you have a loaf, you'll probably start producing milk which you can choose to feed to said loaf. What's to normalize? Tit-feeding would be fine if the same respect was given to women who want to pull out their boobs without latching a crotch maggot onto them. Why are boobs allowed to only be exposed for breastfeeding? Either all boobs can come out or no boobs can come out, none of this halfway/exception shit. By this logic, people should also be able to have sex freely in public if it's for procreational purposes because apparently if behavior typically viewed as sexual is for babby, it's acceptable to do in front of an audience.

Like Moos need more social support for being exhibitionists. If I start masturbating in front of a beefer, can I tell her to mind her own cunt if she takes issue with me getting off?
Re: New beefer movement: #MindYourOwnTits
February 10, 2019
To me it's like going to a public restroom and leaving the door open while I pee. Yes, everyone pees, it's a normal and natural thing. Do I need to leave the door open? No, it's inconsiderate and gross and no one needs to see that. Same with the unnecessary exposure of boobs in public during breastfeeding. If you can cover up, then why not do that. No need to flop the entire tit out. Don't they make wraps and such just for this purpose?
February 10, 2019
The Skeptical OB ( http://www.skepticalob.com ) pretty much nailed it when she said that modern parenting isn't about children but a form of narcissistic performance art. Women are whipping out the tit -hoping- people will get offended so they can indulge in some nice, juicy self-righteousness and plaster their moo-mobile with titty stickers. Going somewhere private or wearing a nursing cover doesnt supply them with sufficient attention.

Supposedly it's "acceptable" for men to go topless, but honestly, I've always found it gross and sexualized. On the beach, fine. In your own backyard, whatever. But I used to work a fast food drive through and men would drive through without a shirt on. Honestly I didn't appreciate being exposed to it. I have no issues with the human body or its natural functions, but I don't want it in my face.
February 10, 2019
You guys are spot-on about it. Moos want people to see them beefing for a number of reasons: to prove they bred, to show off their loaves that are FAR superior to anyone else's loaves, to prove they are far superior to bottle feeders and formula feeders, to have a way to legally flash people, or to serve as a stepladder that can be used to help them onto their soapbox to bitch at everyone about how natural boobfeeding is and how their baybee deserves to eat too and y'all are just afraid of the almighty body of a mother.

I wonder how much they'd flaunt their tits around if people didn't give them the attention they obviously crave by doing it.
February 10, 2019
What all of these moos always forget though is that it is a BIOHAZARD. I don’t want to be anywhere NEAR that shit. Moos try to turn it into a feminist debate where you either think mammaries are sexual AND you’re against beefing OR you don’t sexualize mammaries AND you’re ok with beefing. No, just no. I personally don’t want to see topless people period. Man or woman. But that has NOTHING to do with why I don’t support public beefing. I don’t support public beefing because it’s disgusting. And no, that doesn’t make me a misogynist. I am a girl and a feminist, and I don’t appreciate my beliefs about equality being hijacked for some breeder campaign. The whole point of feminism was women should be treated better BECAUSE THEY ARE EQUAL not women should be treated better because they are moos. Breeders are the most misogynistic people on this planet.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login