Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pot meet kettle, breeder calls me selfish

Pot meet kettle, breeder calls me selfish
January 21, 2019
One of my coworkers today said anyone who isn’t an organ donor is selfish. Not just selfish, but that if you aren’t an organ donor you are “the most selfish people on earth.”

That’s fucking hilarious coming from a breeder who has two bio kids and wants more. When coworker’s wife was having a hard time being pregnant with loaf #2, I said maybe she should get a csection. Coworker said he didn’t want her to have one because he “wants lots of kids,” and apparently having a csection makes future pregnancies difficult.
As an adopted person, I am a huge advocate of adoptions. I suggested to coworker that he adopt if he wants a big family and was given the usual “it’s not the same,” “it’s different when it’s your own.”

So choosing not to get sliced up like deli meat is selfish, but deciding to put your wife through multiple pregnancies because YOU want a lot of kids isn’t? Choosing not to be a donor is selfish but saying {saying by your actions} that kids you birthed are more valuable and worthy of love than adopted kids isn’t? Unreal.

I’m not an organ donor, and I dont intend to be. Being buried alive / burned alive / “locked in” is VERY HIGH on my list of fears. The verbal instructions I’ve left for my death are basically pine box, unlocked, with air holes, put in a moseliun. I’m not even joking. I don’t care if I’d die after five minutes or so of being buried alive. I think that is a horror too terrible to experience for any amount of time. I’m trying to save aggressively so if I die there would be enough for those expenses, and the company I’m with now has life insurance. On top of that I have a house that could be sold to help with it. I’m doing what I can to make sure it would be easy for my last wishes to be granted, but I’M selfish for not being an organ donor? Because apparently “you won’t know after you’re dead.”

Well guess what? Having kids is selfish, and you won’t know what happens to them either after you die. You could die tomorrow and guess what? Your kids would go on existing and polluting the planet. At least if I die so does my carbon footprint. If breeder mcbreederson dies he has two loaves that will keep destroying this earth. Sorry for ranting that just really ground my gears! Having kids instead of adopting is the most selfish thing you can do. Choosing not to be an organ donor isn’t.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
Re: Pot meet kettle, breeder calls me selfish
January 22, 2019
Let me guess, is this guy a surly engineer? When I was growing up, we had several in our neighborhood and they were all breeders.
January 22, 2019
I dated an engineer years ago. He was a total wanna breed and wanted a young Martha Stewart for a wife. He has two teens today and his SAHM used to her time in fear he will cheat on her and leave her a single moo.
January 22, 2019
Unhappy breeders will usually point the finger at anyone who they feel a moral superiority over. Especially the ChildFree. I tend to treat whatever they say with a grain of salt, because ultimately, they chose to do something selfish and they are paying a price for it.

I used to be an organ donor, but I'm not anymore. For awhile, I thought it was a good thing to do, but after it lapsed, I decided that I would like to be buried (or cremated) intact. My body, my choice. Since it's still optional, I simply won't. Nobody's business why I don't want to, just like it's nobody's business why I don't have kids.
January 22, 2019
Now that uterus transplants have been accomplished from a dead donor, I think female antinatalists have a difficult decision because it's no longer a case of potentially passively enabling breeding by keeping someone alive, but actively enabling breeding through the donation of a reproductive organ.

I'm not an organ donor. There are various reasons, but one reason is that I have misanthropic tendencies and I am judgemental. I like the idea of helping people in abstract, but in practice, I'm not prepared to help someone when there's a high likelihood they will go on to do things I morally disapprove of, which I would have enabled. That includes reproducing, which most people will do, so the odds are against donation. (I've mentioned some of the other reasons, like that I have no faith that the system is just, since people with a good social media whine seem to get favored, and I find that scummy.) The odds that I would help someone who I would want to help are slim.
January 22, 2019
I'm not an organ donor. There is a constant shortage of donor organs, so do you think for one second any medical professional is going to bust their ass to save you if you're the human equivalent of scrap metal? Fuck you, they need a kidney for some other schmuck!

Breeders don't get to talk about who is and isn't selfish because they are the most selfish people on the planet. They take FAR more than they give even if they try their hardest to be green and eco-friendly. Overall, they are horribly entitled, they'll exploit anyone they can to get what they want, and they'll act like assholes and blame it on their kids all while believing they belong on Mount Olympus for all their "hard work" and "sacrifices." But boy, they sure are ready to tell everyone else how selfish they are for not doing shit that I guarantee they don't even do themselves.

And I sure do love the guys who seem to feel entitled to an opinion on pregnancy and how they dictate if she will have more kids than what she intends to have. Especially if there are complications or the potential for complications because he probably just sees her as a broodmare.

He wants lots of kids? Is he gonna help care for them? Like not just paying for them, but actually raising them? It's really easy for guys to say they want kids because they don't have to go through pregnancy and labor and barely have to see the little monsters on a daily basis because they're at work. My ex pulled similar shit - his wife spawned, and not even a month later, he was already talking about how he wanted another one. Funny, Moo-Wife's expression didn't appear to convey the same enthusiasm over this. If you forced these assholes to stay home and personally raise their own children, they'd probably commit infanticide or give themselves vasectomies with the lawn mower after a week.
January 22, 2019
"Coworker said he didn’t want her to have one because he “wants lots of kids,” and apparently having a csection makes future pregnancies difficult."

"And I sure do love the guys who seem to feel entitled to an opinion on pregnancy and how they dictate if she will have more kids than what she intends to have."

Word. This guy sounds like a real winner and ignorant to boot. Having a c-section can be necessary to save the life of the mother AND the loaf. But he doesn't even care about the immediate loaf, just her ability to carry NextChild? Whut?

"I've mentioned some of the other reasons, like that I have no faith that the system is just, since people with a good social media whine seem to get favored, and I find that scummy."

My reasons are similar. Organ donation in the abstract is a good goal, but the practice has lots of problems and it always has. Even in the 60's and 70's celebrities were going to the front of the line. Now with social media do you think a CF person has a chance to get a kidney? Better hope a family member can help you.
January 23, 2019
It could be that the wife has an MRS degree in art history and is dependent on the surly engineer to support her. Possibly because it is easier for her to get pregnant than it is for her to actually work to support herself.
January 23, 2019
I'd never would want to be an organ donor. Never considered myself and never will do, as a pile of spareparts for (most likely) assholes and (with all the corruption in the medical industry) rich people. Hell naw. If I kick the bucket, the rest of me is going up the chimney 100%. ESPECIALLY with the uterus transplants Yurble mentioned. I ain't risking that shit. I'm too a misanthrope with a tendency towards efilism. So aint gonna allow my parts for fixing whats exactly wrong with the world.

That guy you described in the beginning is just a plain and simple piece of sexist shit. Breeding solely for the purpose of demonstrating that DickWerxTM. No care about the enviroment, the loaves themselves, or his (truly pityable) broodmare. Pure shitshow, thats that. Just don't listen. Because you can't cure stupid.
I even doubt that he sais that sorta shit out of jealousy towards the CF. My money's on the fact that he didn't even spend one second thinking about the shit he's doing, since he has his head so far up LifeScrip's arse.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freedom & Art & Music >>>>>>>>>> human spawn

"Music is immortal. People are not."
-William Anger, "King's Story" - Thief2 FM by Zontik
January 23, 2019
I read about the uterus transplants. The article said that the reason for them is to give women "an experience". Being a man, I don't get why someone would want to have an experience that is supposed to be really painful and messy with so much screaming (and then want to do it again). I know, I guess we are the weaker sex after all but still, why?

Rather than a transplant, if there were no women, men would grow a baby in a crock pot in the middle of the garage, with all kinds of equipment around it.
January 23, 2019
bell_flower
My reasons are similar. Organ donation in the abstract is a good goal, but the practice has lots of problems and it always has. Even in the 60's and 70's celebrities were going to the front of the line. Now with social media do you think a CF person has a chance to get a kidney? Better hope a family member can help you.

Ethicists have repeatedly warned that if people don't have faith in the system, it reduces the overall number of donations. Yet of course none of that stops the people who claim their case is special (I don't really blame that for that, most people will do just about anything to live), or the craven administrators who give in (whom I absolutely do blame). That case we discussed about that kid who got not one but two sets of adult lungs cut down to size when she had a terminal condition which would eventually destroy the transplant lungs as well...yeah, medical ethics go right out the fucking window when breeding and kids are involved. Reasons not to be a donor: the system is knowingly, blatantly unfair, and assholes who get transplants go and do stupid things afterwards instead of being grateful, like adding to overpopulation.
January 23, 2019
Organ transplants should not be done with non-vital organs, period. Transplantation involves major surgery and there are loads of complications that can arise as a result of having it done and nobody should be having disposable organs transplanted into them so they can have "an experience." Such invasive surgery should be reserved as last-ditch treatment for life-threatening problems, not some cow's barren loins. Though given my current financial situation, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't consider selling my uterus for transplant purposes if I could get a few grand for it.

I think people should tell their families and/or emergency contacts if they want to donate their spare parts after they die, so that way normal measures will be taken to save them without any bias from medical professionals who want to harvest organs. If the person winds up not making it after all, their family can disclose whether or not the person wanted to donate.

I'd love to know one single selfless thing these breeders have done. I mean genuinely selfless, not "I'm unselfish by proxy because I had kids." Most of them don't even give a shit about their kids and only do what's in the kids' best interests if it happens to benefit the parents themselves.
January 23, 2019
Forgive me, being a guy, but why would a woman want to donate a uterus so another woman can have a screaming, painful, messy, smelly, terrible experience? I know no guy would want that. Naw, a guy would rather just unscrew a lid than go through that.

Oh, wait, sorry already mentioned all that. It's been a rough day with all the drywalling I am doing today. Now I know why my cousin, a landlord, told me professional drywallers are all a bunch of drunks.
January 24, 2019
@Mumofsixbirds

Exactly! Thank you! I can’t believe how entitled breeders are. They even think they’re entitled to organs out of other people’s bodies! “You won’t know you’ll be dead.” So what? You’ll also not know what happens to your things when you die. Does that mean you’re selfish if you don’t donate everything to charity? I mean, why not? Why not let a CF person or group of people decide which charity / charities your stuff will go to when you die? You won’t know anyway, you’ll be dead.

@Yurble

That is an excellent point! I hadn’t t thought about that, but thank you! It gives me another arguing point. I don’t want to help someone live with whom I am massively ideologically opposed. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying “oh I want reduced welfare so I think all parents should die.” I mean if a murderer / rapist / antisemite / poacher / Christian-killing radical etc etc etc needs an organ, I think they should be allowed to die. If someone else wants to give them one of their organs, fine, not my body not my choice. But I can damn sure guarantee they won’t get one of mine.

Also that’s horrific! I hadn’t heard about that before, but it turns my stomach. We just lost my grandmother due to old age related issues. She was deemed “too old” for a kidney even though she would have lived longer with one, and my mom and I were both willing to donate one. My uncle died in 2014 from liver cirrhosis. My uncle also was deemed not worthy of life, and he was only in his early 60s. Why the FUCK should two perfectly good lungs be ruined on some kid, but my family is allowed to die? They need to cut this ageist bullshit out.

I also agree with everyone about the uteruses. I am adamantly opposed to breeding, especially given how overpopulated the world is, and how many orphans go unloved because society thinks it’s “different when it’s your own.” Fuck that. I want no part of breeding, dead or not.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
January 25, 2019
I can't donate organs, but even if I could, I'd think twice about it. It is a blatantly unfair system, as noted here, and frankly I wouldn't want to potentially save the life of someone I couldn't, for lack of a better word, approve first. You know how every kid is a potential cancer curer? Every potential organ recipient is an abuser. Or a rapist. Or just a fucking asshole who doesn't need to be out walking around with the rest of us. And donors have zero control over that.
January 28, 2019
Imagine being that kid that only exists because mommy wanted “the experience” of being pregnant. Or the kid that continues to live in foster care because “the experience” is more important than the living, breathing child that’s already here.

I mean, I would like “the experience” of going to Alaska, but I don’t have the money to do so. Is someone going to donate that to me?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
February 02, 2019
Let's put it like this: if you and a childed person needed an organ transplant, who do you think will be higher on the priority list? Given the fact that in the eye of society people without kids are worthless.

I had quite a bitter taste of that when i asked when will it be my next check-up (i have endometriosis and a big ovarian cyst who apparently have shrunk due to treatment). I was told that there won't be any check-up. Since i'm painfree and i don't want kids there is no need to monitor me. And if i want to see a gyn to go at a private hospital. Mind you, in my country we pay heavy taxes for healthcare but i'm told to go to a private hospital. Then why i'm paying those taxes for? Oh, wait, so women can calve and have natal care for free. If you don't want kids and have endometriosis? I guess fuck off.

Also in my country you are automatically an organ donor if you don't specify otherwise. And you will get lots of shit if you mention that you don't want to be an organ donor.
February 10, 2019
To my knowledge, there has never been a successful uterus transplant. By that I mean that the uterus produced fruit and stayed in the body long-term. I don't know why anyone would want an unnecessary organ transplant like that. You have to take immunosuppressive drugs that can cause cancer fairly rapidly, not to mention other meds that have unpleasant side effects. You have to (or are supposed to) go through an extensive vetting process for mental and physical health before being eligible for a transplant. I personally think the idea of a uterus transplant is highly unethical, because if you compare the benefits versus the risks, it doesn't weigh favorably toward the former. It seems like highly questionable medical experimentation (kind of like how IVF is, with its potential negative health outcomes) but I guess because it's breeding-related then it's okay (which is insane).

tl;dr: not having a uterus is not a life-threatening condition, which is ideally what transplant exists for due to the multiple potential side effects and risk to life expectancy
February 20, 2019
I too refuse to donate my organs, simply due to the fact that organ transplantation is not egalitarian, and the most in need aren't always selected first. I've seen organs implanted in mid to late 70 year olds, as well as alcoholic, washed up celebrities, over other more needing people, whom will no doubt die before another organ is found.

A classic example is in Australia, where a washed up, alcoholic, current affairs presenter turned useless, bandwagon jumping, back-benching politician got one over someone else. This self-proclaimed SJW politician against pedophiles (whom admitted having underage sex with a 15 year old when he was 30), blew out his first liver from cirrhotic liver cancer, and got a new one at the age of 67. Does he stop drinking as per requirement - nope - he continues to publicly faceplant while drunk with the new liver.

That's the main reason why I ain't giving up my organs to save the life of career breeder scumbags.
February 20, 2019
I believe Mickey Rooney had a similar story. He drank his liver out and then got a new one and kept drinking.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login