Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

An airline to really avoid

Posted by cfdavep 
An airline to really avoid
January 29, 2019
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/parents-rejoice-frontier-airlines-letting-153419740.html

Kids fly free
Re: An airline to really avoid
January 29, 2019
Heh heh heh...it's not going to be very long before they encounter some serious problems. Just sayin'.
January 29, 2019
mumofsixbirds
Heh heh heh...it's not going to be very long before they encounter some serious problems. Just sayin'.

Exactly my train of thought. That will NOT end well.
January 31, 2019
Thanks for posting this. I am looking for an inexpensive flight to FL to visit some relatives, so I will definitely avoid this airline. I am imagining these flights to look like the "Every Sperm is Sacred" scene from The Meaning of Life.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
February 05, 2019
Jesus!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 05, 2019
I don't know which airline it is, but here is another one to avoid.

I found this in reddit about a couple who were not allowed to sit together even though they had bought 2 seats together and had 2 boarding passes for their seats, all because 2 parents with a baby took their seats and wouldn't give them up. And the FA went along with it, forcing the couple to sit elsewhere and not even in seats together!

This shit makes me fume.....and I haven't flown in 15 years and have no plans to ever fly again.

https://old.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/anfd4k/pushing_out_a_kid_shouldnt_mean_you_get_special/
February 05, 2019
deegee
I don't know which airline it is, but here is another one to avoid.

I found this in reddit about a couple who were not allowed to sit together even though they had bought 2 seats together and had 2 boarding passes for their seats, all because 2 parents with a baby took their seats and wouldn't give them up. And the FA went along with it, forcing the couple to sit elsewhere and not even in seats together!

This shit makes me fume.....and I haven't flown in 15 years and have no plans to ever fly again.

https://old.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/anfd4k/pushing_out_a_kid_shouldnt_mean_you_get_special/

It is this kind of shit plus disabilities that keep me out of the air.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 10, 2019
Frontier is weird. I flew them recently and they charge for everything except bringing a purse onboard, and some of those things can really add up (especially if you're a breeder and need to bring all the kindercrap with you). It's the only airline I've ever flown where the onboard purchases come with a tipping option.
February 10, 2019
Ketchup
Frontier is weird. I flew them recently and they charge for everything except bringing a purse onboard, and some of those things can really add up (especially if you're a breeder and need to bring all the kindercrap with you). It's the only airline I've ever flown where the onboard purchases come with a tipping option.

It's called the slow bleed through the nickle and dime.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 16, 2019
Not going to fly with these jerks. So tired of this parent and brat-centered nonsense. This is one of the reasons I take the train to get anywhere. Amtrak does not seem to attract breeders and their spawn. I generally enjoy a peaceful trip. I look for this airline to have massive problems in future.
February 16, 2019
Ugh. I already avoid Frontier because they nickel and dime you for everything, and the ticket winds up costing way more than the posted price. No, thanks.

And now they let kids fly free? Yeah, that's gonna come back to bite them in the ass. I bet it doesn't last.

At any rate, another reason to skip Frontier. Thanks for the tip, cfdavep.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login