Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Five Year Tubalversary!!!

Posted by LucyTrainWreck 
Five Year Tubalversary!!!
January 31, 2019
First of all, I'm glad to see that the board is back up and running after that short hiatus.

I recently passed a milestone: Five years sterile. I have absolutely no regrets and am glad to not have to rely on hormonal birth control. I wanted to post this as encouragement to any younger CFs who are contemplating making the same decision.

I have been MIA for quite some time from this board. In the past few years, I changed jobs, bought a house, acquired a second cat, and took some cool vacations. On a sadder note, my mother died from metastatic breast cancer. Oh wait, I thought only CF women could get breast cancer! Anyway, she was one of many deaths I had to deal with, along with some other family members and friends.

I hope that women can continue to make their own decisions about their reproductive health in this current political climate.

Re: Five Year Tubalversary!!!
February 05, 2019
Congrats! Isn't it a great feeling? Not to piggyback off your anniversary but my ten years post-tubal is coming up in March. I've also been through a bunch of life changes (including an ex who after divorce said he "wished he'd had a famblee" drooling stupification eye rolling smiley) but that's what time and taking a stand for yourself does for you.
Re: Five Year Tubalversary!!!
February 08, 2019
ups and downs there trainwreck. good to see you back... sorry for your loss. stinks always.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login