Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Becuz they just can't tell their shitlings "no"

Posted by cfuter 
Becuz they just can't tell their shitlings "no"
February 02, 2019
From reddit...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Anticonsumption/comments/amjq8j/i_wish_all_checkout_aisles_were_like_this/
Re: Becuz they just can't tell their shitlings "no"
February 04, 2019
Yeah, my nearby grocery store has a "family friendly" checkout. It just looked like a checkout lane sans candy, so I asked the checker what exactly that entailed. Apparently it also has a slightly wider walkway to accommodate strollers, no candy, and no "bad" magazines like Cosmo, etc. I just said, "Huh.. Okay." and the checkout lady did the world's fastest "yeah, me too" smirk. She couldn't come out and trash the company's policy, but she clearly thinks it's BS too.
February 05, 2019
Cosmo is bad? Boring, yes, but bad?

What the hell is wrong with teaching your brats wtf "no" means?
February 06, 2019
Cosmo has cleavage! and 101 tips to satisfy your man in bed. Can't have a discussion w/ the kiddies about this, must hide it!
February 06, 2019
Unless that checkout line contains nothing at all, bratty kids will still find things to grab and beg for, even if they don't even know what the fuck it is. They just decide they want it and if you tell them no, there will be a meltdown. And a lack of candy won't prevent the screaming fits that happen when Moo gives Junior some random toy to gnaw on to shut his ass up for the whole shopping trip and then takes it away at the register because she doesn't want to buy it.

I don't know why so many breeders are so allergic to the word NO. It's a good word and one of the few complete one-word sentences, not to mention a word that kids need to hear a LOT more often. If they don't like hearing NO, well fuck 'em, they'll get over it. If they cry, smack them. I'm very much one of the "quit that crying or I'll give you something to cry about" mindset. At least the crying makes sense once they've had their asses tanned.
February 06, 2019
cfuter
Cosmo has cleavage! and 101 tips to satisfy your man in bed. Can't have a discussion w/ the kiddies about this, must hide it!

Yes, having to explain what the word "sex" means and finding out your five year old already knows (along with "screw," "hump," and "fuck") is embarrassing.
February 07, 2019
kittehpeoples
cfuter

Yes, having to explain what the word "sex" means and finding out your five year old already knows (along with "screw," "hump," and "fuck") is embarrassing.

ROFLMAO!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login