Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bitch moo takes toddler on plane, blames passenger for being annoyed at inevitable tantrum

Posted by kittehpeoples 
She takes her two year old (who had a sinus infection-- way to put your child first, moo) on a flight. Two year old behaves like a typical bratty two year old, annoying the passenger in front of her (and probably others). Annoyed passenger acts annoyed. Bitch moo gets huffy and posts "an open letter" about it.

tale of woe

Interestingly, moo waffles violently in her recounting...she "knew" the guy was already dreading a flight with a toddler, yet chose to sit right behind him, then got all teary when he turned out to be right, that her kid was going to make it a hell flight. She brought toys, but it wasn't until the flight attendant gave her kid a cup and straw to play with that the kid calmed down. She speculated the sinus infection may have caused the kid pain (which, if it were true that she had an infection like that, YEAH, that would be pretty painful, wouldn't it? Why the fuck would you force her to fly if that were the case?), but if it had been pain-related, then a cup shouldn't have shut her up. She was just being an out of control brat. She says her child was only "fussy," but she also described her as having "screaming tantrums." She made sure "her little feet never kicked [his] seat," but in the very next paragraph admits that she was kicking during those "screaming tantrums"...do we really believe she never once landed a shot on the guy's seat?

Then she launches into the "someday kids will be running the world and curing cancer, and you're just a mean old man" routine. She literally uses the cancer-curer line, ffs. She's got comments open on her post and obviously everyone's giving her udder rubs because she endured that stranger's abuse (he apparently sighed a lot and looked over his shoulder) with such aplomb.
How DARE he sigh loudly and look at the moo and brat? How DARE he want a little peace and quiet during the flight, to not want his seat kicked by someone else's toadler? How DARE he allow his feelings of displeasure be known? Doesn't he understand that one day, that toadler will cure cancer?

I'm sure Moo would've loved for him to smile at her and the kid, and offer to entertain it during the flight, perhaps even offer moo words of encouragement, like "You are doing a great job, MOO, keep on doing what you're doing!"

This is yet another case of an entitled mombie getting pissed because some random stranger on a flight isn't worshiping her and her kid. He isn't recognizing how haaaaarrrrd it is for her to be in that situation. I'm sure he really appreciated the screaming, yelling, and having his seat kicked while he's trying to relax.

I forgot to add, that she has NO idea why he was flying in the first place. He may have been going to someone's funeral. He may suffer with anxiety from flying. She doesn't know, doesn't care. It's all about her and her snotty brat.

My mother didn't take me on a plane until I was old enough to not cause a disturbance. She may have not been the greatest mother, but at least she had enough courtesy to not do what this bitch did.
HOw does she know if the man hasn't done his own steps in the world to cure some cancers? Maybe he is/was a cardiologist and done some mighty great things running the world already? Maybe he's a former fertility doctor, did she think of that? Only future grown ups are gonna do great things? Why do moos get so infantile once they have kids? "mean old man" "old people are bad and the new kids on the block are gonna rule!" mentality. Sounds like a disgruntled 11 year old.
I went through the comments, and found it hilarious, how the moos accuse the fathers of 'mansplaining' to Monstrosity Moo, but all I could think of is how everyone is tired of all the 'moosplaining' that's going around, especially where it comes to their crappy, entitled behavior.

Society has rules. I know that not being able to quiet a 'fussy' toadler is't breaking the rules, however, people used to have a bit of common decency and sense about respecting other people in private or public spaces. It's not just on airplanes. People get lambasted by bratty kids no matter WHERE they are, be it in the grocery store at midnight, or in a fancy restaurant trying to eat a $200.00 meal.

It seems now, that moos don't want to be judged AT ALL for their crappy, entitled behavior. If they are taken to task, no matter how slightly, they run off to the internet and whine and moo about how unfair all the 'mean old people' are to them, just to get a bunch of udder rubs about what good parents they are.

She's just as - if not more whiny than the toadler. She should be ashamed of herself, and so should the other support-cows.
mumofsixbirds
I know that not being able to quiet a 'fussy' toadler is't breaking the rules, however, people used to have a bit of common decency and sense about respecting other people in private or public spaces.

True. "Screaming tantrums" sounds like the kid was being way more hellish than fussy, and we all know that if moo admits the kid was screaming, she was fucking shrieking. And if the brat had an earache and the altitude changes were hurting her, I'd understand that; like you say, that's not breaking rules. But the fact that she shut up when presented with suitable entertainment tells me she was pitching a fit for the sake of pitching a fit, and moo couldn't or wouldn't control her-- I'm guessing the latter.

And the whole episode made for a great "poor me!" post and a ton of rubs, so moo got the attention she wanted....
Meanwhile, if the guy fawned and cooed over the screaming brat (or even looked at it with anything other than contempt), Moo would have accused him of being a pedophile. I know Moo wants to play the role of the victim here, but my guess is her brat had been making her extra miserable, chose to travel with her anyway, and was just looking for some unfortunate sap to hate on the flight. This guy was the nearest target.

Yes Moo, sometimes no one can control or predict when their brats will throw tantrums, but it's your kid that you chose to have, so that mean's it's also your job to make it shut the hell up when it causes a major disturbance. I don't care if children are the future and this kid could cure cancer (hint: it won't) - this kid is being an asshole at the present time and needs an attitude adjustment.

Moo is trying to paint herself as a blameless victim, but I guarantee if we heard the man's side of the story (or heard a bystander's account), it would be vastly different from Moo's version. So how is it that Moo packed an entire bag of toys/books/games and doped the kid up with Benadryl and still was unable to keep the kid quiet? Sounds like she's a first-class retard if she can't figure out how to entertain a kid with that much stuff at her disposal. Why is it that a cup and straw was the cure for a tantrum? I'm guessing the flight attendant didn't give the kid shit to do out of the goodness of her heart, but probably because other passengers were complaining.

I'd wager Moo didn't do any of the things she claimed to do in her letter, or if she did, she did them half-assed. And if she was so busy trying to calm her kid down, how'd she have time to notice the guy in front of her glaring at her? I'm not going to magically tolerate screaming brats just because some cunt breeder tells me to. Leave Junior at home or don't travel. It's far more difficult to travel with young kids, so why do breeders do this to themselves? Have they burned that many bridges that they honestly have no one to mind their brats while they travel?

Everybody's miserable on a plane, and nobody wants their misery compounded by a tantrumming toadler. They don't care what's wrong with it or who it belongs to. They just know they want a quiet trip, which they are entitled to because they paid for their tickets just like Moo. She doesn't get to wreck everyone's trip because kiiiiiiids.
kittehpeoples
mumofsixbirds
I know that not being able to quiet a 'fussy' toadler is't breaking the rules, however, people used to have a bit of common decency and sense about respecting other people in private or public spaces.

True. "Screaming tantrums" sounds like the kid was being way more hellish than fussy, and we all know that if moo admits the kid was screaming, she was fucking shrieking. And if the brat had an earache and the altitude changes were hurting her, I'd understand that; like you say, that's not breaking rules. But the fact that she shut up when presented with suitable entertainment tells me she was pitching a fit for the sake of pitching a fit, and moo couldn't or wouldn't control her-- I'm guessing the latter.

And the whole episode made for a great "poor me!" post and a ton of rubs, so moo got the attention she wanted....

I suspect the same thing. I've had sinus problems in the past, and they can be very painful. I highly doubt that that's what this kid's problem was, because if it had been, there's NO way in HELL that a stupid cup and straw would've quieted it down. I think the kid's a hellion normally, and moo knows this, but chose to fly anyways.
Moo knows she is a shit parent who probably hoped whoever the father is would be trapped and stick around and he is gone and she barely bothers to raise the brat. To protect herself from being called on being a shit parent with an unwanted kid she is looking for someone to attack to get the criticism off her and onto someone else. She probably has yet to face that the kid was a mistake
kittehpeoples
Then she launches into the "someday kids will be running the world and curing cancer, and you're just a mean old man" routine. She literally uses the cancer-curer line, ffs. She's got comments open on her post and obviously everyone's giving her udder rubs because she endured that stranger's abuse (he apparently sighed a lot and looked over his shoulder) with such aplomb.

Yeah, this is the same line I got 30 years ago from adults around me, the "cancer curer" bullshit and how Children Are the Future and I'm selfish if I don't contribute. Now they all openly hate on younger generations and seem to have a major chip on their shoulders about everything. Funny how we still haven't cured cancer after all the decades of passing that buck.
Taking a toddler on a plane is just mean, because it's just not a place the toddler can handle. It makes everyone miserable, and really how often do toddlers actually need to travel via plane? And this lady took a sick toddler. I haven't had a sinus infection (that I know of), but I know that changes in air pressure are hard on ear/nose/throat types of illnesses. So that lady is selfish and thoughtless right off the bat, before her kid even lets out the first tantrum-shriek.

And then Mom opened her mouth and removed all doubt.
I'm a bit prone to sinus infections and I don't know how they pan out for other folks, but for me, I get the worst headache I've ever had and the only way it goes away is with antibiotics. Painkillers didn't touch it. They can linger for months and it's the kind of pain that keeps me awake and robs me of my ability to concentrate or function, and it's the kind of pain that makes me sit near a wall and just bash my head against it because I don't know how else to deal with it. Pair that with the change in pressure from being on an aircraft and even an adult would be crying, and a cup and straw wouldn't have calmed me down either.

Doesn't sound like this kid had one of those. If I had to guess, Moo diagnosed the brat with the help of Dr. Google while the real diagnosis was probably more along the lines of a minor cold paired with chronic bratty behavior. Kind of like when people will ask Google why their kids are such horrible assholes and get told the kid is autistic when the kid is just a brat. They want an answer to their problem that absolves them of blame, so they look for a diagnosis rather than at themselves for a cause. You don't have to actually parent your kid ever again if you can just throw your hands up and say, "S/He's autistic! Can't do a thing with 'em!" Moo chose to blame her kid's terrible behavior on an imaginary sinus infection.
Cambion
Doesn't sound like this kid had one of those. If I had to guess, Moo diagnosed the brat with the help of Dr. Google while the real diagnosis was probably more along the lines of a minor cold paired with chronic bratty behavior. Kind of like when people will ask Google why their kids are such horrible assholes and get told the kid is autistic when the kid is just a brat. They want an answer to their problem that absolves them of blame, so they look for a diagnosis rather than at themselves for a cause. You don't have to actually parent your kid ever again if you can just throw your hands up and say, "S/He's autistic! Can't do a thing with 'em!" Moo chose to blame her kid's terrible behavior on an imaginary sinus infection.

Exactly it. And she had to know. If the kid is sick, especially with something that's going to cause her unending, stabbing pain on a flight, don't fucking fly with her! Sick kids should not be dragged around because you want to go somewhere. Take care of the kid you decided to have. So either she really thought the kid was sick and didn't care, in which case she's a terrible moo, or she knew she wasn't sick and wanted to blame her poor behavior on something besides her own parenting, in which case she's a terrible moo.

This moo sucks, either way. winking smiley
I've also noticed that "sinus infection" tends to be an incredibly "popular" self-diagnosis. Second only to autism and gluten allergy. It has long seemed to me that people may so, so often have (yes) a sinus irritation or whatever but they prefer the more dramatic claim of "infection". Sort of like the frequent claims of being home sick with a one or two day "FLU"--which I believe is basically not possible. Real flu is a week or two sickness, and fairly dangerous. NOT a short bout of stomach problems or etc. I don't dispute, please note, that many people actually have these afflictions. Just they are gleefully claimed a lot by people who want more pity and attention.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login