Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1001 Moo before/after bikini shot on social media

Posted by freya 
#1001 Moo before/after bikini shot on social media
February 17, 2019
Not sure why there is a trend in stories of womben who try to claim that being impiggo is what gave them confidence in their appearance.

They often post a before and after photo on social media (in shape before piggo and then after sluicing with whatever damage they endured). As always, someone makes a comment that isn't complimentary because that is the reality of social media. They then jump into victim mode and preach about self-acceptance and they have their little troll sermon ready. They claim that despite the fact they looked 1000% better in the before photo that they hated their appearance and had low self-esteem. But somehow sluicing made them love their new bodies and now they have so much self-confidence.

Is there anyone deluded enough to buy this line of garbage outside of the moo populace? If womben feel so much more self confident after sluicing then why does the sex tend to stop? Why does the divorce rate sky rocket?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wellness/this-mom-had-the-best-response-when-an-instagram-troll-called-her-body-disgusting/ar-BBTEA2n?li=BBnba9O&ocid=ientp#page=2
Re: #1001 Moo before/after bikini shot on social media
February 17, 2019
I think it's sad enough that so many people feel the need to post their pictures on Instagram and other forms of social media to get some kind of praise for how they look. I think it's even sadder when someone posts something that would largely be viewed as a physical flaw, and demand that the rest of the world tell them that it's beautiful.

If you feel confident within yourself, you don't need praise from thousands of strangers. Just knowing it within yourself should be enough.

It just opens up a can of worms to allow trollish people to attack you in order to make themselves feel better about their own perceived flaws.

Nobody's perfect. I get that. The problem is showing yourself off and not understanding that not everybody will view you as perfect and beautiful, and then going crazy when the inevitable happens.

I have very few pictures of myself on the net. I certainly wouldn't post a photo of my cellulite, and demand the audience to tell me that it's perfect and natural, etc. etc. because that would be dumb.
February 17, 2019
I think it's akin to people who weigh 300+ lbs and insist they feel like they look great...they're either flat-out lying or seriously deluding themselves.
February 17, 2019
I think they expect udder rubs for it because they consider calving to be a war and the physical destruction caused by pignancy and birth are their "battle scars" which people are only allowed to find beautiful because Moo sacrificed her former physical beauty in order to partake in the creation of life, which is the most beautiful thing ever. I just threw up in my mouth a little saying that.

I think they're just delusional. There is no possible way they genuinely find their new bodies at all attractive, let alone more attractive than they were before. And I guarantee a vast majority of them don't look at their stretch marks and go, "Yes, my child was worth this." It's a defense mechanism - my Freudian psychology might be rusty, but I do believe that's called reaction formation, which is believing in the opposite of the truth in order to avoid having to face it.

They can't afford to get plastic surgery to fix that mess, they'll claim they don't have time for diets and exercise, and they sure can't give the brats back in exchange for their old bodies, but lying to themselves and telling people what their beauty standards ought to be is free! Plus you can bet anything they'll attack anyone who posts before and after photos of things like weight loss where they've actually improved their appearance. They'll be accused of being vain and wanting silly, trivial things like a nice body or good health. If the person in question is a woman, Moos will shoot them down by saying it's all for nothing and they'll lose their progress when (not if) they breed or that they're being whores for flaunting their bodies and being proud of them.

If you're truly confident enough about your body, why do you need to share it in order to score compliments? They probably figure nobody will be ballsy enough to tell them their stomachs look like infected nutsacks and the only people who will comment are people praising them for their "beautiful" mommy goddess bodies. You can't share stuff (be it photos, stories, artwork, anything) and not expect some criticism. If you don't want someone saying mean things to you, then don't share things. I think some of these Moos are also just plain looking for a fight and sharing stuff that has a chance of earning them negative comments is the perfect vehicle for them to start an argument with someone.
February 20, 2019
mum
I think it's sad enough that so many people feel the need to post their pictures on Instagram and other forms of social media to get some kind of praise for how they look. I think it's even sadder when someone posts something that would largely be viewed as a physical flaw, and demand that the rest of the world tell them that it's beautiful.

If you feel confident within yourself, you don't need praise from thousands of strangers. Just knowing it within yourself should be enough.

My thoughts exactly. If you are truly happy with your body, you don't need to post it all over the web. These women just want to virtue signal about being a Moo.

There could be other motives. Maybe they are shopping for a plastic surgeon's services at a discounted rate. Unfortunately some surgeons bite. It's instant advertising and there will be before and after pictures and more customers (Moo's friends) for the surgeons.

That dreadful Kate Goeslin showed her belly on national TV and got a free tummy tuck. So much for being really happy with your post-baby body. Women, even women with average incomes, are having these procedures in droves.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login