Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More Breeder Expectations

Posted by Peace 
More Breeder Expectations
February 19, 2019
At least there are no kalamata olives on this breeder entitlement list.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/19/new-mums-tell-us-need-friends-baby-8674640/
Re: More Breeder Expectations
February 19, 2019
If they keep that attitude up, they won't have to worry much because none of their friends will want to be around them.

1. Don’t ever say you are tired to a new mum (not for the first three months at least).

Oh good, starting out with this old chestnut. Nobody else in the whole wide world is allowed to be tired except for mommies because they own the monopoly on exhaustion. News flash, Moos: breeding isn't the only thing that's exhausting, not to mention that you CHOSE to reproduce, whereas the reasons many people are tired are not due to voluntary choices (like working late, working multiple jobs, insomnia, and so on).

2. If you go to visit, take food – not food for you to eat, but a meal for the mum and dad to have.

So why's it my responsibility to feed these fuckers? I didn't choose to breed, so why is it my job to make them dinner? What if I'm a bad cook? If two grown-ass adults can't figure out how to feed themselves because of a loaf, then they've got far bigger problems than not having an on-call chef. In spite of what they might claim, they aren't that bizzy that they can't make some damn sandwiches or soup.

3. Whilst visiting, offer to watch the baby so they can do jobs, or alternatively, do jobs for them.

And why does the loaf need 24/7 monitoring? Can't you just put it in a crib or bassinet or some kinda thing and do stuff around the house? Babies won't die if they aren't held constantly. I don't get these people who say they "can't" shower, cook, clean, get dressed, or anything else because of a baby. Is it really that hard to put the loaf in a baby seat and just kinda look in its general direction every so often while you do shit?

4. Keep reminding them that they can join in the partying again in a few months. It is so sad when your friends leave and you are left on your own, holding the baby.

Yeah, the only bad thing is they'll likely drag the kid along too and they'll be a wet blanket the entire time. That, or they'll piss and moan about how they can't go because baby and try to guilt their friends into not going because they can't tag along. Why do they have to wait? They can go back to partying now if they can find a sitter, or hell, just drink at home.

5. Send them funny, non-baby-related stories. They still need to feel connected to “normal life” when they are stuck in cluster feeding hell.

Okay, this one I actually kind of agree with. Just because someone spawns doesn't mean every single conversation needs to be baby baby baby. It's good to let new parents know that they still have an identity beyond that of mommy so they don't allow parenthood to totally consume them.

6. Accept that you will be inundated with baby spam – but don’t worry, they will be so excited to see yours if and when they arrive in the future.

They'll only pretend to be excited because they'll expect reciprocation for it. They're happy for your loaf, so you had better be happy for theirs too. And why do you need to "accept" a brat spam tsunami? You can unfollow people on social media while staying friends if you want to keep the relationship going without seeing all their stupid bullshit. I've unfollowed plenty of friends because I don't want to see pictures of their damn kids clogging up my feed.

7. Keep telling them they are doing an amazing job.

But what if it's not true? What if you're not a parent yourself? Will they take you seriously if you have no personal experience and tell them they're doing a good job?

8. Be ready to rub their back when they vomit after their first post-baby night out.

That's just being a good friend, baby or no baby. Though I'm sure the glorious, wonderful choice to breed will lead to many vomit-filled nights out because Moo is trying to drink away her regret.

Being a mum is hands-down the best thing I have ever done, but nothing prepares you for how hard it will be. That’s where your friends come in.

Is it really the best thing ever if it's so hard? Every time I hear shit like this, it sounds like they're trying to convince themselves more than anything. And no, it's not where your friends come in because they didn't choose to breed. YOU did, therefore, your loaf bullshit is entirely your problem. Now, if your friends want to help out, then that's great, but it should not be expected of them. Friends aren't all sitting around with their thumbs up their asses waiting for Her Highness Moo to call on them - they've got their own shit to deal with. And you know these heifers get shitty with their friends if said friends don't put their own lives on hold for Moo and her calf.

It's very, very easy for Moos to start taking advantage of their friends' kindness and then they start wondering why those friends start drifting away. Friendship is equal parts give and take, and when one person is doing all the taking while the other is doing all the giving, the one giving all the time is going to start feeling bitter and like they're being taken advantage of.
February 20, 2019
Most parents that I have known are unending greed and need machines who expect all from everyone, but never any reciprocity no matter how important or serious the need is for others.
February 21, 2019
Peace
At least there are no kalamata olives on this breeder entitlement list.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/19/new-mums-tell-us-need-friends-baby-8674640/

I will never get tired of reading that 'kalamata olives' demand list and laughing my ass off - especially in knowing that will never be my life because, aside from the fact that most of my friends are asexual/perpetually enjoying the nerd life, none of them would be so crass as to demand such ridiculous worship.
February 21, 2019
This is such a joke. I find it extremely rude that moos are demanding that their friends do this, like they are owed something for sluicing. That was THEIR choice to make. If a friend wants to help out and they do it out of the goodness of their heart, that's one thing. To demand that their friends show up and cook them meals and do this other shit won't sit right with a lot of people. They demand and expect. Well, life doesn't work that way, lurking moos.

After awhile, the friends will tire from these one-way relationships. Moos won't reciprocate, because, HEY...they're doing TMIJITW. They're too tired and busy to do anything to help anyone else, because they have the blessed loaf to look after. It'll get very old very quickly.

No wonder so many moos feel isolated from their friends after they sluice. Not only are they stuck with a shrieking potato to deal with, but they demand unreasonable things from the people who are willing to come around.
February 21, 2019
I would gladly help someone out if they were struggling due to things beyond their control, like taking ill and being unable to do things like cooking or cleaning for a while. I'd bring someone a casserole or some other kinda thing as a housewarming gift for moving into a new home. But what these assholes want is a long-term, on-call slave who they can get to do shit for them until further notice. If it was a matter of helping out once in a great while (without the greedy expectations), that's not so bad. But you know these fuckers would have your ass in their house every day making them dinner and vacuuming for no pay.

cassia
Most parents that I have known are unending greed and need machines who expect all from everyone, but never any reciprocity no matter how important or serious the need is for others.

Yup, generosity toward breeders is never reciprocated and any generosity they might show you comes with strings attached. They'll ALWAYS use their kids to get out of repaying someone money or for favors too. Oh hey, can't make you dinner in return for cooking for me because I'm just so tiiiiiiired from the baby! Can't pay you back that $500 you lent me because the baby is so expensive! Can't go do that thing we planned months ago because baby!

Calving means they always have an excuse to beg for shit as well as never pay you back.
February 21, 2019
This classic thread popped into my mind upon seeing these demands:

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,147803,page=1

That was the notorious one in which a moo said, so do you want the first, second, or third shift for helping me with the baby? Same sense of entitlement, just more intense.
February 21, 2019
kman

That was the notorious one in which a moo said, so do you want the first, second, or third shift for helping me with the baby? Same sense of entitlement, just more intense.

Classic thread, however the original page is empty. The post was removed.
February 22, 2019
Peace
kman

I revisited this thread a couple of months ago after something posted here reminded me of it. I'm so glad that Dorisan took the time to filter through it and post it here at the time; the original page is gone, but we can forever marvel at the entitlement.
February 22, 2019
lurker-derp
Peace
kman

I revisited this thread a couple of months ago after something posted here reminded me of it. I'm so glad that Dorisan took the time to filter through it and post it here at the time; the original page is gone, but we can forever marvel at the entitlement.

Dorisan gave an excellent summary of posts from the original on page 2 of our old thread. She performed a service, not only because the original is gone now, but also because by then the number of posts in that thread had gotten out of hand. It was time-consuming to read them all. By reading her summary, you're missing very little.

We conjectured here that the thread was deleted because the subject found out about it and raised Cain. The thread had gone a little bit viral and other forums were commenting on the batshit-insane entitlement. There was a second thread with some followup, and that one's gone too. That kind of entitlement, different only in degree, shows itself with the OP in this thread.
February 23, 2019
kman
lurker-derp
Peace
kman

Dorisan gave an excellent summary of posts from the original on page 2 of our old thread. She performed a service, not only because the original is gone now, but also because by then the number of posts in that thread had gotten out of hand. It was time-consuming to read them all. By reading her summary, you're missing very little.

We conjectured here that the thread was deleted because the subject found out about it and raised Cain. The thread had gone a little bit viral and other forums were commenting on the batshit-insane entitlement. There was a second thread with some followup, and that one's gone too. That kind of entitlement, different only in degree, shows itself with the OP in this thread.

I just tried archive.org with the original link, but they never captured the thread.

I had forgotten about all that classic breeder hilarity! beating with a lol hammer
February 24, 2019
This is just so funny in relation to a story I remember. A co-worker (during the horrible collections job years ago) was a recent immigrant from Venezuela. Anytime some spoiled person would whine about not being able to pay bills blah blah because of kids (and this was by far the biggest excuse) he would go into his story.

You can't afford to pay your bill because of daycare? Well, my wife and I have 4 kids, I work at night, she works during the day so there is no need for a daycare expense. If this will help you pay your bills then you have to do what is necessary.

You can't pay your bill because of a car expense? My wife and I have one car between us so we don't have a car payment that keeps us from paying our bills. We drive each other to our jobs and then the person going home takes the car and picks up the other one.

The entitled baybees couldn't figure out one argument for which he didn't have a personal rebuttal. I can hear him saying to the moos in this story, you want sympathy for having a kid, call your mama! Your friends don't owe you sympathy for your personal lifestyle decision anymore than you'd owe them if you choose to buy a car you couldn't afford.

Admired him greatly because other than as a "can do" argument, he never once bitched or whined about his children, how expensive they are, etc. He made it work. So rare these days.
February 24, 2019
kman

Great read and it defines circus titties!
February 25, 2019
You know, I have never abused my friends with this sort of nonsense, and none of them have done so to me (even those few with children). If any of them presented me with a list like this, I'd figure we were no longer friends and that would be the fucking end of it.

I wonder how many of these bitchmoos trash longterm friendships with this bullshit....
February 25, 2019
Breeders seem to adhere to the "it takes a village" mentality and fully expect their friends, family and/or complete strangers to help them care for the kids they chose to have, but without being able to have any control over most aspects of the child's care such as dietary choices or discipline, and of course, for no pay. So basically just deal with the kid so Mommy doesn't have to, but don't influence them in any way because dog forbid you turn the kid into something resembling a decent human being.

Easy way to deal with this kind of bullshit is to instill horrible habits in the kid if Moo insists that you help her. Teach the kid how to swear, get it hooked on horrible and/or expensive food, give it all kinds of noisy toys to take home, tell it to scream all the time because Mommy reeeeeally likes hearing it, basically turn the kid into a monster and send it back home. Though I imagine this could backfire when Moo starts asking you to mind her brat more often because she sure as hell doesn't want to deal with that crap herself. If Moos could find a way to sluice, hand the brat off to others to raise it for 18 years for free and then decide to take the reins back up when the kid is an adult, they would in a heartbeat all while going on about how hard and worthwhile parenting is and how nobody but them can truly understand the toils and sacrifices they had to make.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login