Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

runaway isis moocows want back?

Posted by twocents 
runaway isis moocows want back?
February 22, 2019
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47336524

so far I've heard about two of these asshat sows.
these are the teenage bimbos who ran off to join isis, to become brood sows more or less (although I think that was not what they expected). true to muslim form, some are dead, some were knocked up several times.
this one is in some refugee camp with a crotch turd and wants back home. she wants a better life for the turd.
screw her. bed. made. lie. parents trying to get this little bitch back.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: runaway isis moocows want back?
February 22, 2019
Ugh, I heard about these asses. The father trying to sue Trump for daring to tell her to piss off after she called for the heads of Americans and now when ISIS maybe on the way out and there is nothing in it for her she is trying to get back here to enjoy what the US has to offer.

Also that ass in the UK wants the benefits from that place
February 23, 2019
When you willingly go to an international terrorist organization, live and breed with them, you forefeit the right to return to civilized society when the terrorists are beaten back. The Brits and Americans have the right to live in peace and security, without ex-ISIS members within their midst.

You especially do not have the right to return and live off welfare benefits, expecting society to pay for your fuck-ups.

Choices have consequences. In this case, losing your country is one of them.

Rot and die in a camp somewhere, and that goes for your tainted spawn.
February 23, 2019
The Home Secretary has already moved to strip the stupid cow of her UK citizenship - even some members of her own family say she should never be allowed back, though some of them have already acquired legal assistance. She's all over the papers boo-hooing about how her other two kids died of malnutrition and we should have sympathy for her - needless to say she's not getting any.

This made me furious when it first came to light, but my rage has since subsided into "the more she opens her mouth, the bigger the hole she's digging". I feel bad for the kid, he didn't ask to be born to that fucknugget.
February 23, 2019
I feel sorry for the kid, too. It asked for none of this shit. If she honestly is purely looking for a better life for it, then she should be okay with placing it for adoption. If it's a healthy young infant, someone will snap it up. That way the child doesn't have to pay the price for its mom's idiocy, and the country doesn't have to worry about letting in someone who's pretty fucking suspect.
February 25, 2019
lurker-derp
She's all over the papers boo-hooing about how her other two kids died of malnutrition and we should have sympathy for her - needless to say she's not getting any.

The only ones I feel sorry for are the women and young girls that were sold, raped and impregnated by these bastards. Those are the only ones I would ever hope find a safe refuge away from those that I hope burn in Hell. Those little bitches that ran away and joined them, can sit in their own filth and rot.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
February 26, 2019
This may sound pretty cold, but I think these women should be stripped of their citizenship and sent back to Syria or wherever they decided to go to join Isis. I also think that their kids should be taken out of their custody and placed with family members who would be willing to take them.

I find it appalling that they decide to hate their country of origin so much, that they wish to cause death and terror on its citizens. Since this is the case, I don't believe that the country should be obligated to take them back at all.

I have ZERO sympathy for anyone who would choose hate as a way of life, especially when the way of life that was provided was pretty damned good compared to other places.
March 01, 2019
The one from the UK said that it was fine to commit any atrocities towards the Yazidi and any others that were raped, enslaved, tortured, and murdered because they were not Muslim. Fuck her. She can stay right where she is.
March 04, 2019
twocents
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47336524 she wants a better life for the turd.
screw her. bed. made. lie. parents trying to get this little bitch back.

Translation: she wants freebies and bennies and has finally pulled her head out of her ass and realized Syria isn't Isle of Capri.
March 09, 2019
Look out because this dumb bitch is about to be canonized and she will probably win her appeal.

CNN confirms the baybee has died

BOLO, incoming SJW "outrage." From the article:

Speaking from al-Hawl before giving birth, Begum told UK newspaper The Times that she wanted to come home to have her child. She said she had already had two other children who died in infancy from malnutrition and illness.

What? This wasn't her first child?

Already some people in the government are starting to cave:

Begum's sister, Renu, wrote to Home Secretary Sajid Javid last month asking that for his help in bringing Shamima's newborn son to the UK. In a letter obtained by the BBC, Renu called her sister's son "the one true innocent," adding that he "should not lose the privilege of being raised in the safety of this country."

Javid has previously suggested that children of jihadists who lose their citizenship could still be British.

"Children should not suffer, so if a parent does lose their British citizenship, it does not affect the rights of their child," Javid said.

Da Fuq? Since when does anyone born of a non-citizen have rights to go to another country? While he's at it, why not let these little baybees stay 20 years and get radicalized, then bring them back?

More public policy in response to stupid life decisions and stupid parental mistakes.
March 09, 2019
People are accusing the Home Secretary of, and I quote: "putting aspirations of becoming prime minister ahead of the needs of a "helpless" infant amid calls for the baby to be rescued by Britain."

Uh, no, actually he was putting the safety of the British public above a terrorist sympathizer who was using her kid as a ticket back to Britain. She let her other two kids die out in that shithole, the ONLY reason she wanted to come back to Britain is because her husband has been captured and it was getting too haaaaard living there without him.
March 09, 2019
....and now they will change their policies cause baybee died for votes, cause as long as one of these guys are "cute widdle baybees" then there is considered to be a chance for them cause "innocence" at the baybee stage, so now they will be letting these psychos in with anchor sprogs and terrorism threats will increase. F-ing hell
March 09, 2019
mumofsixbirds
I find it appalling that they decide to hate their country of origin so much, that they wish to cause death and terror on its citizens. Since this is the case, I don't believe that the country should be obligated to take them back at all.

Most of these bitches didn't think one thought beyond the slong.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 10, 2019
Here's another story, this time about a woman who was married and waited for her husband to go on a business trip and she went to Syria with their kids. ISIS kept pressuring the guy to come and join them and when he refused this woman divorced the guy and married someone else.

The only justice in the story is that she died for her "cause." The article reads the kids were "disfigured," who knows what that means. I feel sorry for the kids, who didn't ask to be dragged in this mess, and for the dad.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login