Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wal-Mart disappoints for Baybee Day!

Posted by addiea raine 
Wal-Mart disappoints for Baybee Day!
February 25, 2019
And the Bessie's are mad! The few comments in the article made me laugh "we'll never come back!". Unfortunately, you will Bessie you will. Wanna know why? Because you and everyone else wanted cheaper, which Hell-Mart fulfilled until it ran all other stores out of business. Now, they're your only choice for your kindercrap unless you buy online which we all know you can't wait long enough for delivery (plus it costs more).

Excuse me while I laugh, I'm still delirious from working seven days this week due to custody transfer:

Moo!

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
Re: Wal-Mart disappoints for Baybee Day!
February 26, 2019
Awww, it didn't quite live up to the hype. Get used to it, moos. Your lives are about to be bombarded by kids that don't and won't live up to the hype, either.
February 26, 2019
mumofsixbirds
Awww, it didn't quite live up to the hype. Get used to it, moos. Your lives are about to be bombarded by kids that don't and won't live up to the hype, either.

PAH HAH HAH HAHAHAHAHAHA
February 27, 2019
Yes moos, fret over saving $20 or even $50 from a discount store when your cancer curers are costing you $250K or more to raise a piece.

And why go to the store in the first place when the deals are online? Often the stores offer better discounts online anyways.

I left a store last weekend after they quoted the items I wanted to special order wouldn't be shipped until 7/31/2019. Came home, found a coupon for 20% off in less than 1 minute of searching and ordered the items online with an expected ship date of 3/1/2019. Both items have shipped and will be here on Monday.
February 27, 2019
Let’s be real, the moos would still be finding something to bitch about even if this day had gone off exactly as advertised, because quantities are limited and stores can only hold a certain amount of people. Remember the uproar over the Build-a-Bear promotion last year?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login