Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Woman murdered by husband and his daughter

Posted by cfdavep 
Woman murdered by husband and his daughter
March 04, 2019
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/husband-daughter-claimed-woman-killed-helping-baltimore-panhandler-004503849--abc-news-topstories.html

I guess that woman from a couple of months ago who was stabbed to death at a Baltimore street light was actually murdered by her husband who was the single father of a 28 year old daughter. The father/daughter team came up with the plot about the intersection stabbing as way to cover up that they killed her, apparently for the usual reason of insurance money..
Re: Woman murdered by husband and his daughter
March 04, 2019
Someone in the comments knew the woman and talked about how sweet of a person she was and that she has a son in college. This is so sad. Everyone in the family lost because of this but the dad and step-daughter didn't lose enough.
March 05, 2019
bastards almost made it to Mexico. someone at the border was paying attention

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 05, 2019
What a sad story. I'm so sorry for the family of this poor woman. It rarely ever pays to help people nowadays. I've recently had a problem trying to help out my drug addicted nephew. He was later found by me late at night trespassing on my property. I had to call the cops. All this after I tried to show him some support and offer help to him for his problem. Now I'm scared he'll come back.

It just doesn't pay to help anyone anymore. She thought she was doing the right thing, and ended up paying with her life. sad smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login