Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Famblee Fun Pack

Posted by freya 
Famblee Fun Pack
March 06, 2019
The group behind "famblee fun pack" thinks incessant breeding is the responsibility of society and that capitalist society is evil for not being communist-minded. And they want to divert funds from social security/new taxes on the smaller "families" (AKA anyone not irresponsibly breeding) to pay for all these freebies.

If these children did not exist, then obviously there would be no child poverty. More interestingly, if they did not exist, then half of the poor adults who currently live in families with children would no longer be poor. That’s right: half of poor adults who live with children are only poor because of the expenses of raising children. It is thus the presence of children in these households that is driving the adults into poverty. Based on this analysis, children directly or indirectly cause 36 percent of all the poverty in America.

Cloth diapers, both parents working a different shift, second hand items and not buying a bunch of crap they don't need would save famblees tons of money. If they want brats bad enough they need to figure out how to make it work without expecting tax payer subsidies.

Link: https://www.peoplespolicyproject.org/projects/family-fun-pack/
Re: Famblee Fun Pack
March 06, 2019

If these children did not exist, then obviously there would be no child poverty. More interestingly, if they did not exist, then half of the poor adults who currently live in families with children would no longer be poor. That’s right: half of poor adults who live with children are only poor because of the expenses of raising children. It is thus the presence of children in these households that is driving the adults into poverty. Based on this analysis, children directly or indirectly cause 36 percent of all the poverty in America.

That is NOT an argument for throwing money at them, it's an argument NOT TO HAVE FUCKING KIDS. Sheesh.
March 06, 2019
Christ on a stick, it’s all about the freebies for famblees! Non-breeders can sit on it and spin because parents are doing TMIJITW. Unfortunately,the Democratic Party (of which I am a member) has really embraced this idea. Makes me wonder just how liberal I really am, because I’m not happy with tax breaks, free childcare, and free school meals for everybody. We already pay for public schools, which is okay by me—why isn’t that enough?

More to the point, why should government punish non-breeders because we are responsible? Grrr...rusty chainsaw
March 06, 2019
So why not just refrain from breeding?
Unfortunately, in the media I've been hearing about crap like free childcare, meals, and even more taxbreak for breeders. And its all going to be funded by taxpayers. They want a breeder social paradise.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login