Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Trans men wanting to give birth

Posted by cfdavep 
Trans men wanting to give birth
March 08, 2019
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/transgender-man-gave-birth-opens-pregnancy-dont-see-less-man-162228569.html

A pic of a bearded woman who still has her reproductive organs which she conveniently hung on to in order to breed as a woman, but claims to be a man. I wonder if "she" will hang onto the parts until she is done "birthing with a beard" and then get rid of her female parts or just stay a man/woman.

It is ok to do a total change, but these idiots just HAVE to go halfway so they can "experience birthing"
Re: Trans men wanting to give birth
March 08, 2019
But WHY? It's giving birth painful, messy, and a lot of screaming? It's been said that if men had to give birth, there would be many only children.
March 08, 2019
mr. neptune
It's been said that if men had to give birth, there would be many only children.

If men had to give birth, birth control pills would be free, supplied in vending machines and come in many fun flavours, and abortion clinics would be almost as frequent as Starbucks.
March 08, 2019
She said that she didn't think she/he could get pregnant on the male hormones and found out she could. They are now claiming that they only want one. I think all these "I didn't think it could happen" types knew there was a chance and secretly hoped it would happen, like the 50 year old moo who thought she was "past it"
March 10, 2019
That annoys me too. I only hope this woman was made to stop the hormones so she doesn't screw up the baby she wants to have, because who knows what effects they'd have on it past it's birth.
March 10, 2019
Seems like this pregnancy brought more negatives than positives, so why the fuck did they keep the damn thing? They said themselves they weren't ready for a brat. Let me guess, it was a "miracle" and they couldn't "kill" it? It also sounds like the guy transitioned from female to male to be in a gay relationship, but if he identifies as a man, why were they still obviously using his female parts for sex? Unless both of them are bisexual?

“I am looking to fully transition in the future, so the likelihood of having another child naturally is unlikely,” he said. “It was a great feeling to be able to carry Rowan, feeling him kick and going to baby scans, but for me as a person, it isn’t something I can continue to do. … I don’t see myself as any less of a man because of what happened, but I just do not identify in such a feminine way as to be pregnant — so it won’t be happening again.”

Oh was it now? Because prior to this statement, Moo-Dad said, “Having gone through the transitioning process since I was 21 years old, having a physical baby bump was something so feminine that it messed with my head." So how was it a great feeling if it messed with your transition process? Not to mention all the harassment he endured. I don't judge or hate, but if you identify as a man to the point of taking testosterone, why the fuck stay pregnant? Is it that hard to make up your mind about who you want to be? I know I'm probably not understanding this entirely because I don't personally know anyone who switched genders, and I know there are now like 500 different genders and I can't keep up with everything.

And from what I'm seeing, it seems like it's possible for testosterone to have a negative effect on fetuses. It can also be excreted in breast milk, so hopefully this guy stopped taking hormones before they possibly damaged the clump. Testosterone can also be excreted in breast milk, so this guy probably shouldn't also beef since he got back on hormones after sluicing.

And I highly doubt they're gonna stop at one now that they had their 15 minutes of fame. I'm sure there will be another Happy AccidentTM soon enough.
March 11, 2019
yeah, my friend's trans son still has his lady parts, and I told my pal I predict that he will have a kid someday. The other day, I saw in his blog something about being bisexual, so I bet I'm right in the long run. Right now, he has a non-binary GF.
March 12, 2019
I don't understand because (tell me I'm dumb because maybe I am) I thought that trans people were generally repelled by features of their birth sex, and giving birth is probably one of the most biologically female things you can do.
March 12, 2019
Ketchup
I don't understand because (tell me I'm dumb because maybe I am) I thought that trans people were generally repelled by features of their birth sex, and giving birth is probably one of the most biologically female things you can do.

I thought exactly the same as you Ketchup.
March 13, 2019
freya
Ketchup

I thought exactly the same as you Ketchup.

don't ever underestimate breeders is all I can say
March 14, 2019
Ketchup

Apparently that kicked in after he got the publicity:

"I don’t see myself as any less of a man because of what happened, but I just do not identify in such a feminine way as to be pregnant — so it won’t be happening again.”

I've seen a number of posts elsewhere from transpeople, and they uniformly seem to hate any part of their body that hasn't transitioned yet. I know all people are individuals and what bothers one may be fine for another, but this whole thing really seemed like a breeder enjoying the rubs. I don't think this is a trans thing. I think it's a breeder thing.
March 14, 2019
Call me cynical, but I suspect that this 'trans' person is just angling for a reality show on TLC.
March 14, 2019
kittehpeoples
I've seen a number of posts elsewhere from transpeople, and they uniformly seem to hate any part of their body that hasn't transitioned yet. I know all people are individuals and what bothers one may be fine for another, but this whole thing really seemed like a breeder enjoying the rubs. I don't think this is a trans thing. I think it's a breeder thing.

That's what I thought too. I'm sure there are the exceptions who don't want to be full-blown one gender or another and want to be a bit of a sexual mixed bag or genderless or anything in between, but from what I understand, actual legit trans people feel they were born with the wrong gender and want no part of the parts they came equipped with. I gotta agree, this sounds like someone who wants the freedom to be a man with the perks of being a Moo. I think I'd be pissed off if I were trans and someone else who obviously wasn't was waving my flag. Well shit, what am I saying? We know that feeling when breeders will get sitters for the night and decide to call themselves "childfree" as a result, or people who like things to be neat and tidy who say they're OCD.

This moron just wants bragging rights and time in the spotlight. The joke's on him because he is certainly not the first FTM to give birth, so he's not doing anything special.
March 27, 2019
I can only speak for myself but I hate stories like this. It makes my fucking blood boil everytime another "transman" desides that she has to breed as a woman. I just recently got on testosterone to transition and just when I get people to shut about how I simply must breed right now some "feel good" story this like comes out. Next thing I know the same assholes come running up going "see see this person is trans and they give birth so you should too!" Sorry for the rant. ranting
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login