Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The President's children Oh Noes!

Posted by bell_flower 
The President's children Oh Noes!
March 08, 2019
Yahoo wrote a stupid article about how the Democrats are afraid of making an issue out of the performance of Trump's children. They are afraid of the political implications.

I can agree with respect to private citizens who happen to be related to the president (whether they are chyyyyldrun or not) but correct me if I am wrong: while these people are children of the president, they are also public officials. They have security clearances, some of which were granted by Trump without going through the vetting process. Donald Junior has access to extremely sensitive information.
Trumpy has installed his sleazebag, panhandling children in the White House and given them positions of power, whether they are paid or not.

Why shouldn't their decisions be examined? And while they are the President's offspring, it's not as if they are minors. They are adults. Spare me the pearl-clutching.
Re: The President's children Oh Noes!
March 08, 2019
bell_flower
while these people are children of the president, they are also public officials. They have security clearances, some of which were granted by Trump without going through the vetting process. Donald Junior has access to extremely sensitive information.

He's given his adult children jobs in his administration, thus they are fair game for investigation and imprisonment, if warranted. You don't get a free pass just because you're related to the Liar-In-Chief. They benefited from having their father in office, so they can suffer the consequences, if warranted.

I really wish people would treat Melanoma Melania the way Michele Obama was treated. But this First Whore First Lady is getting the kid glove treatment because people are afraid of Chump's base.

(In case you didn't already notice, I hate Chump and his evil, despicable brood).
March 08, 2019
Pretty much, everyone who can enter the White House has to be scrutinized. Why is Yahoo making a big deal out of this? His children had other employment options anyways. And the performances of those working near the POTUS are always heavily scrutinized.
March 10, 2019
The only Trump child who gets a pass as far as I am concerned is Barron Trump. Barron is a minor.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 18, 2019
craftyzits
The only Trump child who gets a pass as far as I am concerned is Barron Trump. Barron is a minor.

This. The other grifters are using their official positions to push their private businesses....and I can't even Poshmark that bitch's shoes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
March 19, 2019
You know damn well if Hilary had given Chelsea top secret clearance the republicans would be screaming their heads off. Time for the democrats to stop being pussies and play hardball.
March 19, 2019
Again, help me understand nepotism: I would not want to work with my family, but maybe that's because I Can't Stand my family.
April 03, 2019
Here's another example of retaliation against career employees who dared to defy the Trump agenda by not recommending security clearances for Jared and other sleazebag appointees. All these sleazebags with significant conflicts of interest and foreign ties now have access to top secret information, which they will no doubt sell to benefit themselves.
April 04, 2019
They're all just a bunch of crooks who shouldn't be in the Oval Office in the first place. Jared and Ivanka got their security clearances because Ivanka's daddy is the president, and for no other reason.

The whole set of 'em are a major security problem, and I really hope that the Mueller report is given to Congress soon, so they can find out WTF is really going on there.

As a Canadian, I think that President Dump got into the presidency so that he could financially further himself and his cronies, as well as his famblee. I also think that Jared can easily be influenced by foreign interests...all they have to do is wave a dollar bill in front of his face, and he'll be their bitch.

I can't stand that orange fool, or any of 'em. I just don't get how people still think he's good for the US, especially after all the lying and deceiving he's done. I think those people are no better than he is, they're just ignorant, fearful idiots who don't like POC, gays, women, etc. etc.

I'm more of a moderate person in my political beliefs. I don't think the extreme left has our best interests at heart, but I'd rather be in a liberal country, because at least we have access to abortions and BC.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login