Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Only pregnant moos can use the handicap stall

Posted by addiea raine 
Only pregnant moos can use the handicap stall
March 08, 2019
As most know, I have issues with my back so I use the handicap stall because there are days it's difficult getting up and down. Apparently the only pregnant moo up here complained about me using said stall to our floor director. The reason? She's pregnant and had to use the bathroom but I was in the stall. She actually wanted her to tell me it's for those that are pregnant. She laughed at her and told her I had more right than her due to my back. She's been bitchy since.

Entitled moos ftl!

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
Re: Only pregnant moos can use the handicap stall
March 08, 2019
i'M Glad the director stood up for u. Logic wins for once.
March 08, 2019
addiea raine
She's been bitchy since.

Entitled moos ftl!

Everyone at work must just love being around her. Maybe your company will luck out and she'll quit after sluicing.
March 08, 2019
I have also had moos with their kids try to give me attitude about using the handicapped washroom stall.
I have multiple disabilities and am very quick and considerate in my use for potential people who may be waiting.
Several moos tried to argue that the **handicapped stall** is not for handicapped people but rather a family stall for them and their kids and we should always leave it empty in case they show up.
I am a very blunt person so you can imagine my responses to their entitlement attitudes.
March 09, 2019
I'm still in a bit of shock over the audacity of it all. She's barely pregnant and is demanding I not use a handicapped stall that I need. I never thought that she would develop the "I'm pregnant therefore I deserve special treatment" mentality. The floor director is a badass. She takes no shit from anyone and even when she was sick from cancer would show up. The fact that she tried to pull the pregnancy card given what she had gone through really pissed her off.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
March 09, 2019
freya
addiea raine
She's been bitchy since.

Entitled moos ftl!

Everyone at work must just love being around her. Maybe your company will luck out and she'll quit after sluicing.

She won't. She doubtless got knocked up without thinking about dime one.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 10, 2019
Glad your director supported you!

cassia
I have also had moos with their kids try to give me attitude about using the handicapped washroom stall.
I have multiple disabilities and am very quick and considerate in my use for potential people who may be waiting.
Several moos tried to argue that the **handicapped stall** is not for handicapped people but rather a family stall for them and their kids and we should always leave it empty in case they show up.
I am a very blunt person so you can imagine my responses to their entitlement attitudes.

I haven't gotten that particular flak yet, but if it ever happens, I hope I'm brave enough to say what I think about it. smiling smiley
March 10, 2019
Breeders don't give a flying fuck about anyone but themselves.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 10, 2019
So, I wonder which one it is? If pregnos are so delicate that they are temporarily disabled, or if they're super women who can achieve everything and anything because they're growing a fetus?

I'm sorry to hear that happened to you, and I'm glad your boss gave that bitch a slap for what she did. I'm so sick and tired of all the special treatment and pampering these assholes are demanding. There are places in the world where pregnant women working in fields simply squat, give birth, and then go on back to working again.

Handicapped bathrooms are meant for people with real disabilities, not imagined ones. She should be thoroughly ashamed of herself.
March 10, 2019
Being in pig isn't a disability because it's a voluntary choice. Most genuinely disabled people don't choose to be disabled, whether that disability is short-term (like a broken leg) or long-term. Judging by her behavior and her belief that being barely pregnant = disability, my guess is this is her first pignasty and she thinks she's the first woman to ever get knocked up in the history of mankind, and therefore, deserves special treatment. Aside from that, she'll eventually recover from her "disability" while yours is probably more chronic. If her ass is so broken, why doesn't she stay the fuck home?

I'm glad your boss has your back and isn't a breeder pleaser. If she's being such an insufferable cunt so early on, hopefully the director will anticipate the inevitable bitching and accommodation demands for her ass and will maintain enough a spine to tell her to shut the fuck up. I'm sure she'll also find every possible way to do as little work as possible because bawwwww pregnant.

She sounds like my old boss who acted like she was a goddess because she was pigged up. Threw fits when we were all using the bathrooms too much (and making us clock out to pee), but she sure didn't clock out when she had to go puke every 15 seconds.

mumofsixbirds
So, I wonder which one it is? If pregnos are so delicate that they are temporarily disabled, or if they're super women who can achieve everything and anything because they're growing a fetus?

I wonder that too. In typical Moo fashion, I think they like having it both ways, depending on their mood. When they're at work or are expected to lift a finger at all, they're delicate little blossoms who will miscarry if they have to walk two feet or lift a pen, but pay them the same amount as the people who actually work. Any other time, they're Supermom and they can do anything anyone else can do because they're "real" women due to having clumps in them. Must be nice to have a per diem disability.
March 11, 2019
Cambion

mumofsixbirds

I wonder that too. In typical Moo fashion, I think they like having it both ways, depending on their mood. When they're at work or are expected to lift a finger at all, they're delicate little blossoms who will miscarry if they have to walk two feet or lift a pen, but pay them the same amount as the people who actually work. Any other time, they're Supermom and they can do anything anyone else can do because they're "real" women due to having clumps in them. Must be nice to have a per diem disability.

That's long been one of my gripes, too. Either you're the toughest thing on the planet with your tiger stripes and mama bear energy, or you're a weakling cripple like me. PICK ONE.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login