Here's a pic of the daughter and the story. https://t.co/tPndRv5O2R

And, here's the mom...watch the whole thing...action starts at 3:45 tho https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fF8pPaIoS0

the moo had to have the daughter at 12 yrs old becuz she's not over 32 I would say.
unfortunately, the OP took the vid down "I took it down as a peace & truce offering to everyone involved."

You had to see it, short little young woman, and with that thuglike swagger musta said BITCH I DONT GIVE A FUCK BITCH 60 times in this dudes face b/c he was recording around the house on the public sidewalk. When she started he wasnt even in front of the house. Your daughter shot a cop, and you have bigger probs than this guy, just move along.
unfortunately, the OP took the vid down "I took it down as a peace & truce offering to everyone involved."

You had to see it, short little young woman, and with that thuglike swagger musta said BITCH I DONT GIVE A FUCK BITCH 60 times in this dudes face b/c he was recording around the house on the public sidewalk. When she started he wasnt even in front of the house. Your daughter shot a cop, and you have bigger probs than this guy, just move along.
cop still alive I hope?

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
twocents
cop still alive I hope?

According to my quick reviews of relevant videos and articles, the injured cop is in serious condition but he is expected to live.
He was shot in the shoulder by the female criminal who shot through the door as the cops entered on a warrant looking for drugs and guns.
cassia
twocents
cop still alive I hope?

According to my quick reviews of relevant videos and articles, the injured cop is in serious condition but he is expected to live.
He was shot in the shoulder by the female criminal who shot through the door as the cops entered on a warrant looking for drugs and guns.

Drugs guns and money that they found too.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login