Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Unvaxed high schooler sues health department for preventing him from playing ball at school

Posted by Cambion 
https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/unvaccinated-student-sues-after-being-banned-from-school-during-outbreak-/

Due to a chickenpox outbreak, one Kentucky school is telling unvaccinated students to stay the fuck home until they've had their shots. So of course, one special unvaxed snowflake has decided to sue the state health department over it, claiming that not being allowed to come to school means he's not allowed to play basketball. He could just, you know, get vaccinated, but this brain trust has drunk the Kool-Aid, claiming that he doesn't believe in vaccines and that being forced to choose between vaccinating and not vaccinating violates his freedom of religion, so he should be the exception to the rule because he's big league material, I'm sure.eye rolling smiley

Thankfully, the health department is standing by their decision and not making exceptions for anyone. Sorry bucko, but you getting to throw a ball at a basket isn't more important than everybody else's well-being.
And of course playing sports ball is more important than his education....
Religitards always buck my brain.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
kittehpeoples
And of course playing sports ball is more important than his education....

Of course it is! You don't need to be smart to be in the NBA! bemused eye roll Which is how good I'm sure his mommy has told him he is, when in reality, probably the only point he's ever scored is in his own team's net because he forgot what side was his.
and speaking of tards, Ebola is doing quite the burn back in Africa.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
I will never understand the religious thinking when it comes to this. It's the whole "it's against my religion to vaccinate" but at the same time expect all things medical to save a fetus that has everything medical wrong with it cause "God says to save the babies!". They tend to forget that the whole Grimm's Fairy Tales were not just "stories". People really did leave their kids in the woods to die from biblical age to the 1930's. Babies, kids it didn't matter what age......if they were unwanted they were left out in the outdoors to die a gruesome death. But y'know, God's will and all that. It's like they are playing chicken with Darwin, and when the next plague hits guess who is going to moan the loudest about "saving da baybees".

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
Ah, the south and their damned sports obsession.

Guess he has to decided what is more important, his beliefs or playing basketball.

Normal people understand playing sports in school is a privilege, not an entitlement but he sounds like a special flake so he likely has delusions of grandeur which accompany special flakedom.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login