For the children: Social worker fucks foster kid
March 27, 2019
This is actually a local story. I don't want to give too many details to avoid giving away my location publicly, but apparently a middle-aged social worker decided to start banging a teen boy in the foster care system. From the sounds of the scant details on the story, it was as consensual as this kind of thing can be, but it seems pretty shitty because I feel like she took advantage of this kid, and not just because of his age.

A kid that age who has been in the system for any amount of time probably wanted some kind of human closeness, which is understandable. A degree of platonic closeness with a social worker is probably fine (or maybe not, I honestly don't know), but these two seemed to forge a relationship that went way past any sort of professional boundaries, and I mean before sex ever started.

This woman is the adult here and should have known where to draw the line. Not to mention the fact that many kids in the system are the victims of sexual abuse and she could have exploited possible hyper-sexual behavior on his part that was the result of being abused in the past, which, if she did, is fucking disgusting. I seriously doubt there's any real romantic feelings involved here too - most likely a horny teen who would bang anything with tits and a middle-aged woman who's getting major ego strokes from still being hot enough to catch a teen's eye.
Re: For the children: Social worker fucks foster kid
March 27, 2019
I would guess most teen boys wouldn't have to be pushed too hard to have sex. But what kind of twisted pedo would do this? Even if someone "likes them young" at least hit on the 18 year olds. And this boy is especially vulnerable.

An adult who doesn't want to be around children is the safest person to be around children because the likelihood of kid being kidnapped/molested is non-existent. It is the ones who love being around kids who need to be watched.
March 28, 2019
She was taking advantage of a young kid so she can please herself and feed her ego, his life or future be damned. It's a disgusting story and I hope she gets the book thrown at her. This is particularly tragic, because he's been in the system and may have already been sexually abused.
March 28, 2019
Even if the kid was close to 18, the woman is disgusting and wrong and I hope she gets the book thrown at her. She was supposed to be helping him and she betrayed his trust. The kid should have been able to depend on an adult who didn't want to get in his pants.
March 29, 2019
She's probably a breeder cunt used to getting her own way.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 30, 2019
bell_flower
She was supposed to be helping him and she betrayed his trust.

For me too, this is the tragic part of the story. The foster care system is designed to keep families intact, even when home situations are awful, so this kid probably endured some serious neglect and/or abuse before being victimized a second time.
April 01, 2019
I don't know how long this kid had been in the system, but probably any amount of time there had him feeling lonely and wanting someone to be close to in one way or another, which is understandable. Maybe this woman felt sorry for him, but there is a such thing as professional distance, or maybe she has a thing for teen boys and targeted him, I have no idea.

If she wanted to fuck him that badly, couldn't she have at least waited until he aged out of the system? Anyway, it looks like she pleaded guilty, but only to endangerment and not a sex-related crime.
April 01, 2019
Sounds like she might be taking advantage of a vulnerable youth in fostercare. I'm not sure why a middle age woman would ever want to get it on with a teen boy... thats just gross.
April 28, 2019
That's disgusting. He can't consent even if some people think he would want to because he's a boy. Child sexual abuse victims never ask for it and its up to adults to protect 'em. Damn.

benevolent Anti-natalist, pro-abortion, pro-smut, anti-sleeze, eat the rich, fuck childbirth. pro-black, lgbtqia? Cool. *thumbs up*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login