Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Famblee drives into river, Duh and kid die

Posted by Cambion 
Famblee drives into river, Duh and kid die
April 01, 2019
More goodness from my neck of the woods! Again, don't want to link to anything because I don't want to give away my location, but a Moo, Duh and kid were driving like maniacs down a particular rural stretch of road known for being very windy, which is nothing new - people speed down that road all the time because it's windy. It's also had a pretty decent number of crashes over the years. Anyway, I guess they lost control of the car and drove straight into the river, which in some areas of that road, is very easy to do if you don't know the road.

Moo escaped, but Duh and Junior drowned and their bodies weren't fished out of the river for a couple days.

ETA: Just heard on the news earlier that Duh was, in fact, the one driving - he was speeding and an officer spotted him and gave chase. Duh decided to make a run for it because his license had been suspended and he didn't feel like getting caught, and in his attempt to flee on a wet, slippery road, he drove the whole famblee straight into the river. Why Moo couldn't drive when I'm sure she knew Duh had a suspended license is beyond me, unless hers was suspended too. If you're not supposed to be fucking driving, then don't draw attention to yourself on the road!

Everybody's bawwwing about how tragic it is. And yes, it is tragic... that the poor kid died because its handlers gave zero fucks about its safety. The loaf was the only innocent person in the car. I can't feel sorry for Duh - he was driving with a license that he didn't even really have due to a previous driving violation, he was speeding in less than ideal conditions at night, and when the cops were in pursuit, instead of just being an adult about the fact that he done fucked up, he decided to run away. And Moo went along with it, so she enabled his reckless behavior. Hopefully when Moo makes a replacement loaf (because you know she will), she picks a partner who has more than a single brain cell.

Well, I guess you can't get caught if you're dead. Thelma and Louise taught us that.
Re: Famblee drives into river, Duh and kid die
April 03, 2019
I feel for the kid but also doubting the kid had much of a future with two absolute idiots for parents. Too bad dingbat moo can't be sterilized for being an utter moron.
April 04, 2019
Well, if Moo had been driving there would have been a year long, taxpayer-funded investigation to determine whether she really meant to put her kids at risk, ruling out car malfunction. See mid-way down this thread for an example, when a murderous Moo drove her Land Rover off a cliff.

Here is another example where everyone is calling this woman "a good Mawm," and of course it's a "tragedy" and not straight up murder or manslaughter.

I don't hear referring to Duds who kill their kids as "a Good Dad!."
April 04, 2019
Must be one of those alleged perks of Moohood. You're a Moo and you off your kid? Ohhh how TRAGIC! Boohoo! Shame on those people trying to blame her because a mommy would never hurt her own child! Kid dies in the care of a father? GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY!

Looking at updates on the story, looks like there's now a warrant to perform a toxicology report on Moo's blood, so I'm guessing the police suspect her and/or Duh were high as fuck. That area of town is a place where junkies like to go to get high, so I don't blame them for wanting to do blood tests to see if they can charge her with anything.

Needless to say, there have been a lot of hate boners for the police because of all this because people think if the police weren't such busybodies and just didn't do their jobs, Duh of the Year wouldn't have tried to run and wouldn't have killed himself and his kid with his reckless driving. Since, you know, that would be good police work. eye rolling smiley

freya
I feel for the kid but also doubting the kid had much of a future with two absolute idiots for parents. Too bad dingbat moo can't be sterilized for being an utter moron.

Between the two brain-dead parents and living in this area, the kid had no chance. Looking at his picture, he looked much more derpy than the average kid at that age, so I wouldn't be surprised if he had some sort of developmental delay. Duh looked like a semi-tard too.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login