Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More abortion bans

Posted by cfdavep 
More abortion bans
April 02, 2019
https://www.yahoo.com/news/kentucky-looks-ban-abortions-because-012143834.html

This time Kentucky wants more disabled people.
Re: More abortion bans
April 02, 2019
A gem from a pro-liar:

"Just because we dont want to see someone murdered, doesn't mean we should have to pay for all their stuff for the rest of their lives"
April 02, 2019
Sooo all women have to do is say they aren't getting abortions based on the gender, race or health of the fetus. On the other hand, this would also give providers an excuse to accuse a woman of seeking an abortion for an "illegal" reason, even if she's not, and be able to deny her the procedure.

Preaching to the choir, but banning or restricting abortion access will absolutely not reduce the number of them that are done. All it will do is increase the number of DIY abortions (and subsequent ER visits), suicides, abandoned children and PNAs. But hey, big shock, all these abortion bans are being thrown up by men! I'd wager that one of these asshole politicians had a girlfriend who aborted his precious spawn and now they want to take the right away from all women.
April 02, 2019
Yup, they're usually ugly, old white men that nobody would fuck in the first place.

Sometimes my husband puts on Faux News, even though it usually pisses me off to hear what they say on there. That idiot Fucker Carlson was interviewing a CF woman who didn't want kids because of her stance on the environment. He kept staring at her in a weird, bewildered way, and then told her that she should have a lot of kids, because maybe one of them will find a solution to the environment problem. HA!

The headline below stated something idiotic, like "Women who are afraid of having children because of the environment".

I remember thinking, "NO FUCKER CARLSON, SHE WILL NEVER HAVE YOUR BABY!" I'm wondering if that's why CF women scare these losers so much? Because there's NO way, under NO circumstances, that we would carry anyone's loaf, no matter how 'spayshal' they think they are.

Just want to clarify that my husband only watches Faux News once in awhile for the LOL factor. The only thing is that it doesn't make me laugh, it usually just riles me up and I ask him to change the channel.
April 03, 2019
cfdavep
A gem from a pro-liar:

"Just because we dont want to see someone murdered, doesn't mean we should have to pay for all their stuff for the rest of their lives"

And that's the big hypocrisy of the pro-life crowd. You don't want abortions for severe defects or genetic or medical problems? Then don't tell the families stuck with such children that they're on their own dealing with the resulting disabilities. Be prepared to pay and to offer help, because those families will need every bit of it.

A famous criticism about the pro-life idiots is that they really don't care what happens to children in the fourth trimester (i.e., after birth). That quote is prime evidence of that attitude.

Besides, I always thought Kentucky was similar to West Virginia in terms of higher likelihood of birth defects and the like, and this isn't meant to be an inbreeding joke.
April 03, 2019
kman
A famous criticism about the pro-life idiots is that they really don't care what happens to children in the fourth trimester (i.e., after birth). That quote is prime evidence of that attitude.

That is 100% true. Look at the number of pro-liar/conservatives cheering over us teargassing kids in diapers at the border. They really do not give a flying fuck about a kid after it's born, especially if it's female or a PoC.

Cambion's right, too, and there are studies to prove it. The only thing that stops abortions is medically accurate sex ed as early as possible, and easy, affordable access to birth control. Conservatives NEVER support those things. Conservatives are basically supporting the abortion industry by fighting the abortion industry. Idiots.
April 03, 2019
If the conservative put their $$$ where their mouths are wouldn't that mean that they would try to absolutely force the smarter people to birth an accident, even with a BC failure? If you were younger, healthy and middle class even most pro-choicers feel that such a person should be denied abortion access cause it is a "healthy" baybee" and can be supported.

At least the nastiness of the GOP keeps the non-CF pro-choicers voting against them, but if the GOP voted to support unwanted kids then most pro-choicers would be more supportive of them as most prochoicers want money'd, healthy women to joyfully birth accidents. I met a lot of pro-choicers out there and they are only pro-choice due to the fact that there is no support for "poor moms" and that if only there were all kinds of welfare for poor women then most pro-choicers would be all over the idea of banning abortions if a baybee was suddenly "affordable" cause for a lot of them all women need is welfare programs and sprog care and suddenly that baybee is looking like a good idea
April 03, 2019
It's interesting that the same people who want to outlaw abortion are the same ones who also want to outlaw or restrict accessible reproductive care, birth control, sterilization and anything else women can use to prevent the need for abortion. Sounds a lot like trying to take away all options so they have no choice but to give birth, and then throw them in jail when they abandon or kill the kids they never wanted to begin with.

Abortions aren't anybody's definition of fun, but if you're gonna ban them, give women the opportunity to not need them through free birth control and sterilization, at least. This shit is like that bitch in Saw III who put the victim in the torture room and he got out of all the traps only to discover the door was locked anyway because she just wanted to see him die. Assholes like these pro-liar politicians just want to see women suffer.

But okay, if they want to take away a woman's right to choose what happens to her own body, how's about we have a national registry of pro-lifers where you can get a neat little card that proudly states your anti-abortion stance and all that. Anyone who is a registered pro-lifer will be required to adopt a certain number of children since they're so gung-ho about ensuring that every pregnancy has a name. They don't get to choose the kids they get either, so they don't get to take the shiny flawless white babies off the top of the stack - they can have the non-Caucasian FAS crack babies and the Downy tards who were spared because of their shit laws.

I'd wager if these asslickers had to put their money where their mouths are and deal with the aftermath of their brilliant decisions about reproductive choices that in no way affect them, they'd shut the fuck up really quick.
April 03, 2019
Cambion
But okay, if they want to take away a woman's right to choose what happens to her own body, how's about we have a national registry of pro-lifers where you can get a neat little card that proudly states your anti-abortion stance and all that. Anyone who is a registered pro-lifer will be required to adopt a certain number of children since they're so gung-ho about ensuring that every pregnancy has a name. They don't get to choose the kids they get either, so they don't get to take the shiny flawless white babies off the top of the stack - they can have the non-Caucasian FAS crack babies and the Downy tards who were spared because of their shit laws.

I would add to that 1. they cannot have an abortion for any reason as long as they're on the registry; and 2. they cannot request to be removed from the registry while pregnant. Thinking of how many employees at family planning clinics talk about the days when the protesters show up needing abortions "because it's different" for them.
April 03, 2019
kittehpeoples
Cambion

I would add to that 1. they cannot have an abortion for any reason as long as they're on the registry; and 2. they cannot request to be removed from the registry while pregnant. Thinking of how many employees at family planning clinics talk about the days when the protesters show up needing abortions "because it's different" for them.

I would add that any male/female who is a certain age (18? 20?) and single and pro-life would also be required to start adopting a certain number of children. None of those "but I'm single", "but I'm poor", etc. excuses. If it doesn't fly when a single woman wants an abortion then it doesn't fly when a single man/woman wants to be pro-life but opt out of raising brats just because of being single/poor/any other excuse. They don't get to wait until their lives are perfect.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login