Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Da Future is not bright for us...Cali considers chyldryn at workbawling

Posted by cfuter 
Da Future is not bright for us...Cali considers chyldryn at workbawling
April 04, 2019
As is, I can't get my secretary off her goddamn phone b/c facebook is always calling...

http://www.wlsam.com/2019/04/04/california-considers-letting-employees-bring-kids-to-work/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

f California lawmakers give their approval, every day could be Bring Your Baby to Work Day.

Proposed legislation, dubbed the Bring Baby to Work Bill, is being considered that will allow state workers to bring their offspring to the workplace. In accordance with the proposal, workers will be allowed to take advantage of the bill if their kids are between 6 weeks and 6 months old, or until they’re old enough to walk — whichever comes first.

“It’s so important for young families to bond with their infant,” says Assembly member Randy Voepel, the sponsor of the bill.
Re: Da Future is not bright for us...Cali considers chyldryn at workbawling
April 04, 2019
I still don't understand what a "young family" is.
This will last for a very short time, until the breeder employees start spending more time tending to their loaves than doing any actual work. I can see productivity falling quite a bit with this one. I have a feeling that bosses are going to get pissed off when their places of employment become nothing but full-time daycare.

I also imagine the Infertile Myrtles will start freaking out, because they'll be exposed to all those kids.

This is a stupid idea.

I think "young famblee" refers to anyone with small loaves. I think the parents can be geezers, but if there's a loaf or toadler in the house, it would be considered a young famblee. Bleh.
April 04, 2019
Also, what about lawsuits of possible injuries that may occur? Brainstorming the endless problems with this is making my head explode.

I know what they are *trying* to convey w/ "young famblees" term, but it is just stupid. Just say what you mean, parents w/ small children. Do you become a "middle-aged family" at some point, or an "old family" or a "senior family" when they go off to college? They literally try to squeeze the word famblee in everything. My biggest pet peeve....instead of using residents, or citizens, "working families" ....the family isn't working?????? The parent(s) is. And, what about the single people out there? Are they not voters? Do they not work? And as we all know here, we're alllll part of a family, with or without kids, unless youre an unmarried orphan. It is a feel good term that is actually meaningless.
I totally agree. "Young Famblee" is just a title that makes them feel special and important.
April 04, 2019
If it's so important to bond with your infant stay the fuck home with it. Do some financial planning prior to loafing instead of popping one or three out and making it everyone else's problem
April 04, 2019
This is just cunts working the system. I'm glad I am on SSD and don't work, as this could drive me over the edge.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 04, 2019
I knew a woman who worked in a fairly high government position and claimed all the other employees gave her crap when she returned from maternity leave. I joined while she was out on leave so I didn't see it but she said they pretty much removed all her work from her and redistributed it. I don't think it helped her case one bit that she told all of us that she wanted two more kids in the immediate future either. And I'm not sure but some of it seem to be paranoia on her part, as she seemed very high strung and upset about it all the time. So, based on my very limited work in the government this seems very alien and strange. California must be a very different culture.

It would serve the government policy makers right if a bunch of the lower paid office grunts decided to moonlight at work by being a nanny AND being paid for their government job. They could double their income!

It would annoy the crap out of the other office workers but this is going to happen anyways if the law is passed for those young famblees. Once you have one bawling infant giving you a migraine it may as well be two or three more. Maybe they will put all the screamers and young famblees in one bull pin.

The office is going to smell like shit and puke and I wouldn't be surprised if the break room is turned into a baby kitchen. And I highly doubt management will offer noise cancelling headphones to the remaining workers.
April 04, 2019
Yeah, this is a bad idea all around. It sounds good on paper, I'm sure, but breeders will take advantage of this shit in the worst possible ways. They'll piss and moan about not getting to bring Junior to work beyond the age of six months and will demand either the ability to bring them to work at any age or free on-site daycare. They'll probably do their best to prevent their kids from learning to walk just to be able to bring them to work for a little longer if walking age is the cutoff.

I'm sure they'll do one of two things: spend more time tending to their brats than doing actual work or they'll expect their co-workers to mind their kids for them. I'll bet it'll annoy the fuck out of everyone in the building to have to listen to a loaf crying all day long too, not to mention Moos needing to go pump their udders every 15 minutes for two hours because baybee. This is a fantastic way to drag down productivity.

You cannot pander to breeders like this because they'll take the tiniest shred of kindness, shit all over it, demand far more than they could ever possibly deserve, and then threaten to sue for discrimination or some shit when they're refused. If this shit passes, mark my words, it won't be long before there's a lawsuit because someone's loaf gets injured or stolen.

Until I can bring my pet to work for bonding purposes, breeders shouldn't be allowed to bring their loaves to work. Bring your kid to work day is bad enough.
April 07, 2019
Cambion
You cannot pander to breeders like this because they'll take the tiniest shred of kindness, shit all over it, demand far more than they could ever possibly deserve, and then threaten to sue for discrimination or some shit when they're refused. If this shit passes, mark my words, it won't be long before there's a lawsuit because someone's loaf gets injured or stolen.

This is exactly the problem with breeders or any entitlement. Once they get a nibble, they want only want more and they quickly lose any appreciation for the fact that someone else is sacrificing for them.
bell_flower
If it's so important to bond with your infant stay the fuck home with it. Do some financial planning prior to loafing instead of popping one or three out and making it everyone else's problem

This exactly. You know it's the CF coworkers who are going to be doing these breeders' jobs for them while they basically raise their kids at work and get paid for it.

You know how much fun it is to try to get anything done via a state office now? Imagine how much better it will be with screaming infants in the background....
April 08, 2019
and don't forget this: they'll try and dump the buggers onto the cf co workers while they waltz off to do lunch or work or whatever..

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login