Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More udder-rubbing comics about the artist with the pigged-up wife

Posted by Cambion 
More udder-rubbing comics about the artist with the pigged-up wife
April 05, 2019
https://www.boredpanda.com/funny-pregnant-wife-comics-yehuda-devir/?cexp_id=17175&cexp_var=0&_f=featured

I know I've posted about these people here before where the guy illustrated comics about their "struggle" with infertility. Looks like he made a few more about life with Moo-to-be.

I suppose breeders and wanna-breeders would get a kick out of these because they can relate, but I guess I don't see what's funny about a condition where you're "allowed" to eat like a pig and be a cunt to everyone, including the people you love.

Honestly, piggos aren't nearly as fucking delicate as they'd like everyone to believe. They just know nobody will ask the knocked up woman to do a damn thing because of her "condition." If women were that fucking delicate during pregnancy, none of us would be here! If bending over to pick something up or lifting something that weighs two ounces would cause a woman to spontaneously miscarry, we'd have never survived as a species.

As far as the chronic face-stuffing, again, just these women wanting to eat like total hogs and blame it on pregnancy. I don't mean cravings, I'm talking quantity. You cannot fucking tell me that a fetus that's the size of a shrimp needs an additional 10,000 calories a day when a non-pregnant adult needs around 2,000 calories a day. Depending on what these women are shoving down their gullets for the better part of a year, that's a great way to give yourself gestational diabetes.

It's great that they're happy and all and I know this probably all feels like some kind of incredible journey since it's their first kid and they took forever to get her knocked up with it, but it's still nothing fucking special.

Love the handful of comments at the bottom, especially the one who says to enjoy the lovey-dovey cuddles while they last because she'll want fuck-all to do with him soon. Probably the most real comment in that whole stack. Consider how many Moos practically act like the fathers of their kids are lepers and push them away if they so much as try to hug them or run their fingers through their hair. I've heard some other Moo describe it as "running out of love" for her husband after giving it all to her child and how she's "touched out" from having to wrangle Junior all day. Fucking imagine being told that your wife has no more love left for you and doesn't want you to touch her.

I hope they can manage to find some happiness with this little homewrecker once the "new baby smell" wears off and reality sets in.... buuuuuut I doubt it. Seems like the more gung-ho people are about loafing, the harder their relationship fails when (not if) it eventually breaks apart.

ETA: Here's the first topic I posted about this guy. Artist illustrates the "struggle" of TTCing
Meh. He thinks she's changing now, wait until after the loafing. Sorry buddy boy, but it's all downhill from here.
Re: More udder-rubbing comics about the artist with the pigged-up wife
April 07, 2019
Cambion
It's great that they're happy and all and I know this probably all feels like some kind of incredible journey since it's their first kid and they took forever to get her knocked up with it, but it's still nothing fucking special.

I hope they can manage to find some happiness with this little homewrecker once the "new baby smell" wears off and reality sets in.... buuuuuut I doubt it. Seems like the more gung-ho people are about loafing, the harder their relationship fails when (not if) it eventually breaks apart.

I remember this Cambion. It may feel incredible now because life hasn't changed much but once they realize their huge effort isn't living up to the unrealistic hype expect comics on socially approved buyers remorse PPD to start appearing. And people who publically display their sprogging efforts for the world to witness paint themselves in a serious corner because any whining about the brat will crucify them socially or at least make them look like utter fools. It takes a fool to look at parenting and understand the realities and somehow think it will be different or an endless string of Kodak moments simply because it is happening to them and not one of the other billions of people in the world.

Breeders are literally the most predictable people on the planet, he should start making the future comics now while he still has some free time. Daycare is sooo expensive but yet it doesn't mentally register with these idiots until the sluicing commences. Same with activities, college, clothing, etc. Expect some comics on gee, gosh, really oh brats are SO expensive to start once the PPD ones start to grow mold and moss. And a generous sprinkle of moo doesn't like her post-baby body anymore because inpig screwed it up, who expected that? And the struggles with moo guilt over leaving the baby to work out because she is miserable being with the brat yet miserable when she is away from the brat. And the moo/duh power struggles with being with the loaf versus doing their own thing. If moo stays at home she will likely rage on duh to take care of the brat once he comes home. If he works from home it will be the struggles of working versus dealing with the brat drama.
April 07, 2019
freya
And people who publically display their sprogging efforts for the world to witness paint themselves in a serious corner because any whining about the brat will crucify them socially or at least make them look like utter fools. It takes a fool to look at parenting and understand the realities and somehow think it will be different or an endless string of Kodak moments simply because it is happening to them and not one of the other billions of people in the world.

I totally didn't think about that aspect of it. Not to mention these two have made such a big deal about having a loaf after difficulty conceiving, which means they'll hear about it twice as much if they dare complain about or make fun of their crotch nugget. I could see the infertiles jumping down their throats about how blessed they are that they "conquered" infertility and had a precious miracle and how barren Betty over here would kill to get woke up every 15 minutes at night for three straight years because she wants a baybee so badly, so they shouldn't make jokes about the hardships of parenthood.

Everyone thinks it's gonna be different for them when they reproduce. They won't be like the other parents who let themselves go, have no lives outside their kids, or fight all the time. Only they never are. They always wind up in the same place as every other parent. It's because not winding up as a stereotypical parent requires work, and since mommies and daddies are So Tired All The TimeTM, it's just much, much easier to surrender and sink into the quicksand of parenthood entirely than put forth effort to maintain their pre-spawn personalities, bodies, hobbies and lives.

People romanticize breeding a LOT, and when it turns out to be boring and unfulfilling, it fucks them up mentally because they finally realize what they gave up for this screaming flesh loaf that is completely not worth it.

I look forward to the post-loaf comics, which I'm sure will not only show a significant decrease in quality, but not-so-thinly veiled resentment about everything from being poor, not sleeping, and Moo-wife being a total harpy.
What he wrote before makes me doubt their marriage.

So it won't surprise anyone that I completely don't get marital tension that is caused by infertility. I acknowledge that, but having been unhappily married myself, it does not bode well when you are generally at each other's throats when something is not going to plan. Kids are one giant, inconvenient, PITA life stress. If you are fighting and the kid isn't even here yet, look out.

Also, he made a comic where his wife was portrayed as a drill sergeant who was demanding sex. It may have been "funny," but it was really unflattering. Let's be real here: if a guy is bitching in any way, shape or form, over the requirement to have sex with his wife, something is seriously wrong. Not many guys turn down the poontang or complain about the poontang.
April 08, 2019
Infertile women are really anal about sexy time when they're trying to reproduce. They're insanely strict about when sex needs to happen - generally within a window of 2-4 days when they think they're most fertile - and then they don't want their men to even look in their general direction the other 26-27 days of the month to the point where they will shove their partners away and accuse them of being pigs for daring to want to be intimate outside the scheduled fuck times. I am not making this up either - this is a very common theme on infertility sites. They also will completely rip their men several new assholes if they can't perform/finish during the mandatory rolls in the sack.

I'm sure people think it's funny, but yeah, it's kinda messed up when a guy has to be instructed to have sex. Could it be wanna-Moo's psychotic behavior is killing his boner? I'd have a lot of trouble getting it up under that kind of pressure too.

And imagine the bitching if the roles were reversed and he was telling her when she was going to fuck him, and to hell with what she wants. But when a woman gets pushy about sex, especially if it's for baybee? Aw well then that's just adorable! eye rolling smiley

He makes her look fucking nuts, which could easily be totally accurate because infertiles get crazy when they're trying to spawn. I sure hope he still thinks her cuntalicious behavior is still cutesy-patootsy when they're a year into breederhood and she acts worse than when she was pregnant and says it's because she's tired and has PPD. And I hope he enjoyed the pussy too because he won't be getting it again for a good long while, if ever. After all, she'll be someone's mommy and she can't be having dirty filthy sex when she's someone's mommy! Unless, of course, she wants to be someone else's mommy when one brat isn't enough. Then sex is acceptable, but only on the scheduled days.
April 08, 2019
Cambion
People romanticize breeding a LOT, and when it turns out to be boring and unfulfilling, it fucks them up mentally because they finally realize what they gave up for this screaming flesh loaf that is completely not worth it.

I look forward to the post-loaf comics, which I'm sure will not only show a significant decrease in quality, but not-so-thinly veiled resentment about everything from being poor, not sleeping, and Moo-wife being a total harpy.

Me too, I don't expect any surprises from this couple.

Remember as a kid when you really wanted something (especially something advertised on tv) and once you had it found out that it wasn't really all it was cracked up to be? Perhaps it was a game you conquered after a few times of playing, magic markers that dried up nearly overnight despite having the lids securely fastened or an Easy Bake oven for which you quickly ran out of cake mixes. But there was likely something.

I think having kids represents the ultimate in so many people desperately wanting something until they get it. I always try to tell myself that no matter how much I want something it is important not to fixate on it because it may not be all it is cracked up to be or there may be hidden costs that devalue it considerably.
April 09, 2019
He seems kind of like a bullying asshole. I'm really grossed out by the scene of him yelling at her and towering over her when she's trying to pick up a Nutella box. That's abusive looking as hell.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login