Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another ISIS moo wants back in

Posted by cfdavep 
Another ISIS moo wants back in
April 06, 2019
https://www.yahoo.com/news/making-american-terrorist-hoda-muthana-061224354.html

I guess now 24 year old moo went to Syria to join ISIS and married in, had a kid and is now trying to get back. Her mother in Texas has disowned her and her father "depises" her, but is fighting to get her back to the US because of the grandsprog.

I wonder if the parents really hate her or if they are just playing up the hate to the media to prevent any accusations of secret terroristic behavior to protect themselves. A lot of these moos really want back in since the ISIS guys are dumping the women and sprogs after using them as broodmares to create more terrorists.
Re: Another ISIS moo wants back in
April 06, 2019
I have no pity for these women. They willingly joined ISIS because they fell for the ideology and then married these terrorists. They and their little terrorists-in-training can rot and die in a Middle Eastern refugee camp.
April 06, 2019
If the father is doing this for the grandkid's sake, he will work to get custody of the kid and leave the mom to rot. Kid didn't ask for any of this, and Dawg knows we don't need another generation of ISIS fighters left in those camps.
April 07, 2019
If he cares so much about the brat either move to Syria or send money!
April 08, 2019
I'm all for forgiving people who are genuinely sorry and giving people room to grow and become better, but this kind of bullshit? This wasn't "I joined a terrorist organization but came to realize that all people are equal," this is "I joined a terrorist organization and realized I'm in over my fucking head." 1. You should have known that going in and 2. Fuck you.
April 09, 2019
These ISIS cattle are very much like every other broodmare in the USA and elsewhere. They shat their brains out when they sprogged.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login