Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Oh, poor Moo! No wipes!

Posted by reeniebessagain 
Oh, poor Moo! No wipes!
April 09, 2019
on the local "What's Up (fill in your town's name)" page, a frantic Moo plea: "I have only one pack of wipes till payday on Friday, and two kids. Can anyone help?" Of course she's posting in MY town's site and actually lives two towns away. And somehow, we all KNOW that she can't drive anywhere to receive donated items--you MUST bring them to her little MooDom. Umm, I am old and all, but whatever happened to RAGS?? Or paper towels. Babysitting in the early 60s I remember dealing with poopy CLOTH diapers! No wipes, just use the clean part of the diaper or something---I've repressed it! How much do we all want to bet that she cons someone into bringing her wipes and then says "oh, that's not the brand we use. Poopleigh has to have a spayshul brand"
Re: Oh, poor Moo! No wipes!
April 10, 2019
Oh, now, maybe her breederific employer can get her some wipes, if they have them at the office!

Meanwhile, some little kids are brand specific about their products, I knew of a girl toddler who only wanted Pampers, no big girl pants for her!
April 10, 2019
Lack of wipes is hardly an emergency, particularly when there are alternatives. If she's that stretched for cash....well, we all know the answer to that...

Let's hope she's budgeted for birth control.
April 10, 2019
However did children survive before the invention of the Wet Wipe.

Meanwhile, there are people-- too many people-- who don't even have a roof or food.

Fuck that bitch.
April 10, 2019
Anyone willing to beg from strangers for non-necessities has a serious entitlement complex.
Maybe if she stopped buying crap she'd have the money for necessities. Oh never mind, wipes aren't necessities.
April 10, 2019
knowing the locals, she and her man probably have hundreds of dollars worth of tattoos, though!
April 11, 2019

Anyone willing to beg from strangers for non-necessities has a serious entitlement complex.

That or drunk/high posting. I would bet these people have plenty of money for drugs, booze, partying, internet access (since she's posting it on the web) phones, etc.

There is information all over the web regarding Americans and their lack of saving or planning. For example, many could not pay a $400 debt without borrowing money. Some cite the figure at $500.

Call me "elitist" but it's a simple fact that you should not have children if you are in that financial state. I myself climbed out of having negative net worth to positive net worth. I worked hard and of course luck played a part in it too, mostly that I was well enough to continue working, although it was a major struggle due to some of my health conditions.

The only way to climb out of financial problems is to control one's expenses. What's the best way to increase your financial liabilities and NOT control your expenses? Have a brat. Even if you eschew the ridiculous things most Breeders buy, they still cost a lot of money.
April 11, 2019
How much do her two kids shit that an entire fucking pack of wipes won't last a few days? Do they both have intestinal disorders or something? I'll bet at least one of those kids is well past the age when it should have started shitting in a toilet, but since potty training is haaaaaaard and she's so bizzy, it's just easier to have them crap in their pants.

Also, wet wipes don't cost all that much. If she's that broke that she can't spend a few bucks on wipes, then she's got bigger fucking problems than a lack of wet cloths. Sounds like a typical entitled Moo who thinks she deserves the world on a silver platter, so she's gonna beg for freebies online and blame it on her kids since I'm sure that $10 she could spend on a box of wipes could be far better spend on a single Starbucks drink. Why pay for your own brats when you can get suckers to do it for you?
April 12, 2019
I guess she's so hard up that she doesn't have some old rags and water? What a moron.
April 12, 2019
but...but..! She might have to dirty her hands to use rags!! AND she couldn't add to the polluted world by disposing of them into the landfill!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login