Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cops hunt angry mom who grabbed 81-year-old by the hair and knocked her to the ground

Posted by kittehpeoples 
...because she tapped moo's daughter on the shoulder to get her attention.

Such a good parent
The bullying that takes place under the moo bear claws excuse is ridiculous. Think if this were a 230 lb. 6'5" bodybuilder that she would have assaulted him instead of an elderly woman who is much more likely to appear frail?
I think she would have kept her yap shut and her hands away.

Elderly women break hips from accidental falls, this is outrageous.I hope this woman is okay and didn't suffer any injuries.
Not to mention that the mama bear claws only come out when the kid is in zero danger but Moo’s ego is. We’ve seen time and again how “Mama Bear” is nowhere to be seen when the kid is being hurt in some way. No “Mama Bear” when her child is being molested by one of her revolving-door boyfriends. No “Mama Bear” when she let her kid violate the safety barrier at a zoo and gets mauled to death by African painted dogs. But somebody tells a kid to stop screeching and running around in a place where such behavior is inappropriate and those claws come right out.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
According to the article the whole fambilee was in the wrong line and when the victim tried to point that out, the Moo ignored her and then went ballistic when she tapped her kid on the shoulder.

I avoid populated areas and crowds these days because junk people are breeding more violent, uncivilized junk people who have no concern for anyone but themselves.

When I do venture out I have a variety of little friends that I take with me because if I'm unlucky enough to run up against some unhinged violent person, I want to be ready.

No “Mama Bear” when her child is being molested by one of her revolving-door boyfriends. No “Mama Bear” when she let her kid violate the safety barrier at a zoo and gets mauled to death by African painted dogs.

So sad and so true. Violent Moo would probably drop her kid in a hot minute for some loser.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login