Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Vagina moos putting down c-section moos

Posted by cfdavep 
Vagina moos putting down c-section moos
April 12, 2019

I hope that pic shows up from reddit: anti-natalism. Natural birth moo trying to one up C- section moos. Vagina moos suffer more so they are superior
Re: Vagina moos putting down c-section moos
April 13, 2019
Proof that no matter what choice you make, people will be up your ass about it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
April 13, 2019
Here's the text from the image:

Wow C-section moms had it easy I had to push a 6 lb. 6 oz. baby out of my vagina and it opened up this big. You just had the bottom of your stomach cut open and the baby taken out. Must be nice to take the easy way out of labor. At least I'm a real mom.

What an ignorant, self-righteous cunt.

Lurking female CF fencesitters, beware. All those pronatlist morons who are hounding you to join the Bestest Club Evar, i.e. the Moo Cult, are neglecting to inform you that like any cult, it only becomes more treacherous and tricky once you join and with Moohood there is no escape. You will be subjected to pointless, to-the-death discussions from morons like the self-righteous cunt above, who obviously has waaaay too much time on her hands.

Who's a bigger Martyr Moo? Who is suffering the most for her children? Who is Doing It Right? Who's a real mom? Who has the best kids and the best marriage? (Protip: nobody because kids tank your marriage.) Bottle versus breast, how long to breastfeed, cry it out versus attachment parenting, hospital versus homebirth, work versus staying at home....and on and on and on.

You really can opt out of all that nonsense. I thank the appropriate deity every day that I had the sense to.
April 13, 2019
bell_flower
Here's the text from the image:

Wow C-section moms had it easy I had to push a 6 lb. 6 oz. baby out of my vagina and it opened up this big. You just had the bottom of your stomach cut open and the baby taken out. Must be nice to take the easy way out of labor. At least I'm a real mom.

What an ignorant, self-righteous cunt.

Lurking female CF fencesitters, beware. All those pronatlist morons who are hounding you to join the Bestest Club Evar, i.e. the Moo Cult, are neglecting to inform you that like any cult, it only becomes more treacherous and tricky once you join and with Moohood there is no escape. You will be subjected to pointless, to-the-death discussions from morons like the self-righteous cunt above, who obviously has waaaay too much time on her hands.

Who's a bigger Martyr Moo? Who is suffering the most for her children? Who is Doing It Right? Who's a real mom? Who has the best kids and the best marriage? (Protip: nobody because kids tank your marriage.) Bottle versus breast, how long to breastfeed, cry it out versus attachment parenting, hospital versus homebirth, work versus staying at home....and on and on and on.

You really can opt out of all that nonsense. I thank the appropriate deity every day that I had the sense to.

And since she wants to at martyr, c section is a much longer recovery than vaginal birth, just saying.

Even among those who did vaginal birth, it'll then turn into those who did it "naturally" vs those who had epidurals
April 14, 2019
Geez, these womben are unhappy! If they're not judging the child free then they're jumping on each other. What a joy it must be to be around them.

And what a dumb argument to boot, who on earth cares how a brat was born - isn't the point that the brat is healthy? What an utterly moronic reason to start a pissing contest.
April 14, 2019
What a big, steaming pile of crap. I have a young family member who couldn't deliver her kid the normal way because the baby was too big. She had to undergo a C-section, and it took her quite awhile to recover from it.

WTF do these idiots want? A Brownie badge for delivering naturally? They get a fuck of a lot of drugs so the pain is quite minimal. I wouldn't want to go through any sort of birth, but it was their choice, after all.

It's all a big, huge pissing contest with these bitches, and it never stops.
April 14, 2019
Moohood is one gigantic pissing match and they are always trying to one-up each other. Because every Moo thinks she's got it worse based on whether she shat her loaf naturally versus having a C-section, how many loaves she's had, whether or not she had painkillers, how many miscarriages or rounds of IVF she's had, whether she had a homebirth or an evil horrible hospital birth, and so on.

Vag-birth Moos have been hassling C-section Moos for a long time, often saying they aren't "real" mothers because they didn't experience "real" birth. Which is why I laugh when these women who are so in wuv with their own wombs will throw atomic shitfits if they have emergency C-sections and then claim they "can't" bond with their loaves because they didn't birth them vaginally. Because you KNOW they would sooner die and/or let their kids die than agree to an "easy" birth.

You just can't win with them because they will always find something to give you shit about regarding reproduction.
April 15, 2019
It’s performative motherhood. Nothing is actually about the health and well-being of the child, but about Moo’s ego. It shows how shitty motherhood is because if it were just so amazing as they claim, they would feel no need to embroil themselves in constant one-upmanship.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
April 15, 2019
paragon schnitzophonic
It’s performative motherhood. Nothing is actually about the health and well-being of the child, but about Moo’s ego. It shows how shitty motherhood is because if it were just so amazing as they claim, they would feel no need to embroil themselves in constant one-upmanship.

This precisely. The superior moo is the one that does a better job raising the child. But it's never really about the child. Just another example of breeder self-centeredness.
April 21, 2019
Both idiotic factions miss the fact that BOTH options are awful, just in different ways.

Surgery recovery, scarring, etc while dealing with a newborn, vs. ripped-up genitals (and sometimes anus) while dealing with a newborn. Both ways are awful.

But they never want to hear about that.
April 21, 2019
Nice! Bragging about your twat flapping in the breeze.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login