Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeders vs Notre Dame

Posted by cfdavep 
Breeders vs Notre Dame
April 19, 2019
https://www.yahoo.com/news/billionaires-face-yellow-vest-scorn-205655677.html

I guess over in Europe there is a debate that the rich who are donating HUGE sums of cash to rebuild Notre Dame ought to be handing it over to the poor instead, so breeders can go on to create more soical problems that will need more $$$ thrown at them and on and on into eternity.

I think that if wealthy families and businesses can do whatever they want with their $$$, but breeders want that beautiful building gone with all it's wonderful gargoyles if it means free $$$ for them.
Re: Breeders vs Notre Dame
April 19, 2019
Yeah, we knew this was coming.
April 19, 2019
I think it's up to the people who are donating where they want their funds to go. Notre Dame is a beautiful, historic building that brings in a lot of tourism.

Why don't these Yellow Vests offer to help rebuild the Cathedral in some way? Maybe EARN some of the money that they want?

I don't think that people have the right to say where and when other people spend their money. It may not seem fair to them, but when has life ever been fair?
April 19, 2019
There is going to be a yellow vest protest this Sat. over there as they are riding on the Notre Dame fire coattails as it is still in the media, but fading. I hope the church has a lot of security and continues to have when they start the rebuild.

Someone on the comments said "some people feel that after your income reaches a certain level that one is supposed to not go any further and give back to the poor breeders"
April 19, 2019
I believe in noblesse oblige, but I also believe there are a lot of ways to spend money that benefit society. I got into this argument once with someone who was staunchly "but what about people, what about the children" when we were discussing a half million dollar donation to a local no-kill shelter. There are a lot of resources available to humans, especially children. And they are not the only important concern in the world.
April 22, 2019
they have said this about everything, including the grain grown to make beer. everything should be poured down breeders maws

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
April 22, 2019
The Yellow Vest were extra awful over the weekend, screaming at the police to commit suicide and I thought the big church was going to end up burned completely. Someone on the yahoo comments said that "one chyyyyyld was worth more than the entire Notre Dame and that Macron should divert the $$$ to the poor.

My dh said that then they would have to raise taxes to restore the place because that building is a serious earner with the tourists. It pays for itself and then a lot more due to endless tourism to see it. Someone on the comments said that the $$$ will go to the restoration, not homeless and breeders because tourist don't drop wads of cash to check out the latest breeders
April 22, 2019
Gotta love the "One Chyld" argument. There are billions of chyldrun on the planet. There's only one Notre Dame. Sorry, I guess Notre Dame wins out.
April 23, 2019
cfdavep
There is going to be a yellow vest protest this Sat. over there as they are riding on the Notre Dame fire coattails as it is still in the media, but fading. I hope the church has a lot of security and continues to have when they start the rebuild.

Someone on the comments said "some people feel that after your income reaches a certain level that one is supposed to not go any further and give back to the poor breeders"

Sounds like all those taxes we pay (after your income reaches a certain level), most of child free aren't in that 50% of people who don't pay taxes. Those people making good money are paying around 40% taxes per year. And people making decent money are paying around 30%. People making crap money are paying over 20% unless they have famblees.

The mega-rich with their charities are the only ones getting away with paying a much lower tax rate and writing off their expenses through the charity: jet planes, travel, lavish charity events, etc.
April 26, 2019
Some others noted what I think is a fair point: many Americans seemed willing to give to rebuild Notre Dame, but the black churches that were set on fire in Louisiana weren't getting any funds for rebuilding. Those were the churches a sheriff deputy's fucktard son torched.

Now that disparity has been largely rectified, and those churches have raised money online as well.

Better this than more for breeders. The more money you throw at a group of people, the more you encourage them. The world is not short of children.
April 26, 2019
I remember there was a politian from SC. He was a really gross pro-liar type, but he did say it would be best to stop throwing $$$ at poor breeders, and compared it to feeding feral cats.

Breeders went insane and he may not have a career anymore. Of course he was the type to vote for more kids, by being a pro-liar
April 27, 2019
Breeders always complain when they're not the center of attention.

Notre Dame is the heart and soul of France and the French people. Even French atheists we know are giving money to rebuild Notre Dame because they implicitly understand what Notre Dame means. I find it beyond disgusting that these moo cows would dare to compare their fuck trophy to the history and culture of Notre Dame and France. They're not special because they fucked without birth control. If their kid died, nobody but them would notice. If Notre Dame collapses due to high winds, the entire world will mourn.

The yellow vests are another story. While your average gilet jaune isn't interested in destruction, there is a small subset of them that truly hate the Church, because of the history between the government and the Church. I get where they're coming from, but this isn't the Monarchy or 1901 anymore. Then you have the ones who infiltrate the gilet jaune and destroy everything they see. The original gilet jaune had legitimate grievances, but the movement has been corrupted by people with their own personal agendas. Macron is like Trump, only younger, more handsome, and a better speaker. But the choice was between Macron and Le Pen. Both were awful.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login