Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos following Meagan Markle

Posted by cfdavep 
Moos following Meagan Markle
April 26, 2019
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6963513/Home-births-rise-reported-Meghan-baby-home.html

There is a rumor that Markle will give birth at home with a midwife and moos galore have decided to do the same, cause one needs to do the "in" thing that celebs are doing at the moment.... cause why leave high school mentally.
Re: Moos following Meagan Markle
April 26, 2019
Oh God...using a flamethrowersign 'I'm with stupid'

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 26, 2019
This doesn't surprise me. Some time back I read an article that said when Middleton wears something and it is posted on the news it sells out immediately. Even though most women are not tall and skinny. I don't remember the particulars of the article but at the time I was shocked to read this. There is this entire large subculture of people who worship this particular royal family and either have lots of funds or lots of debt. I recall something similar when I was in jr. high, where we were much more prone to want to look just like each other.

Bet the same thing is happening to Markle. Wouldn't be surprised if whatever she names her baybee becomes the most popular baby name of the year.

Based on the headline photos I've seen this family is expected to dress very conservatively/modestly so I'm kind of surprised the clothing is popular.
April 27, 2019
freya
There is this entire large subculture of people who worship this particular royal family and either have lots of funds or lots of debt.

Probably lots of debt, because the royal family has millions to spend on clothes, while the average moo's budget is Wal-Mart based.
April 28, 2019
Peace
freya
There is this entire large subculture of people who worship this particular royal family and either have lots of funds or lots of debt.

Probably lots of debt, because the royal family has millions to spend on clothes, while the average moo's budget is Wal-Mart based.

There is something weird and delusional about a moo with a Wal-mart budget who tries to buy the same clothing as a royal. It isn't a good idea to clean a house or take care of baybees while wearing $400 dresses when $400 is a luxury. And why wear anything nice at all when spit up will just destroy it?
April 28, 2019
freya
Peace
freya

There is something weird and delusional about a moo with a Wal-mart budget who tries to buy the same clothing as a royal. It isn't a good idea to clean a house or take care of baybees while wearing $400 dresses when $400 is a luxury. And why wear anything nice at all when spit up will just destroy it?

You are asking for logical thinking from people who have had a baby lobotomy. I dare say such is not possible.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login