Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Donald Duck claims that Dems are executing live babies in hospitals during rally

Posted by mumofsixbirds 
This is getting nuts. In a recent campaign rally, Dump has lied again, claiming that democrats are executing live babies in hospitals after wrapping them up in blankets.

This is the most egregious lie I've ever heard come from the mouth of any president. The crowd roared with agreement, and I'm afraid that there are just enough nuts out there who will believe this lie, and go into a hospital and start shooting everyone up in there.

WTF is happening over there? I'm starting to fear for all my American friends, as well as some of my family who live in the States.

He's taking this from Hitler's playbook directly. It's what Hitler stated during a rally, to justify the eradication of Jewish people.
The only hope we have is that the Democrats throw in a real candidate this time or we're fucked.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
mumofsixbirds
This is getting nuts. In a recent campaign rally, Dump has lied again, claiming that democrats are executing live babies in hospitals after wrapping them up in blankets.

This is the most egregious lie I've ever heard come from the mouth of any president. The crowd roared with agreement, and I'm afraid that there are just enough nuts out there who will believe this lie, and go into a hospital and start shooting everyone up in there.

WTF is happening over there? I'm starting to fear for all my American friends, as well as some of my family who live in the States.

He's taking this from Hitler's playbook directly. It's what Hitler stated during a rally, to justify the eradication of Jewish people.

I saw this video yesterday, and it made me beyond sick. Don't ever think that Trump is stupid. He knows exactly what he is doing and saying. This is all planned out to keep his base riled up so that they vote for him and Repubs in 2020. Look at his face as he lies. Look at his eyes. He's very cognizant of what he is doing and saying.

I truly am afraid, because whether or not Trump gets a second term as POTUS, the Nazi genie is out of the bottle. White nationalists, racists and homophobes will not be silenced in the future, especially if a Democrat candidate beats Trump in 2020. Maybe I'm wrong, I hope I'm wrong, but I fully expect riots after the 2020 election, especially if Trump loses, because he will not exit gracefully. He will claim that the election was rigged against him, and will exhort his base to exact revenge on the "deep state."

It will be open season on Democrats, educated people and anybody who doesn't toe the Trump line after 2020. Our only hope is that Trump loses, and the state indictments are unsealed and acted upon the day a Democrat POTUS gets sworn in, because a POTUS pardon has no effect on state prosecutions.
Quite a number of Canadian Snowbirds that I know no longer go to the southern USA due to how much they revile the insanity surrounding your current US president.
The former snowbirds with whom I have spoken are conservative retired people, so not exactly progressive thinkers in their regular life.
addiea raine
The only hope we have is that the Democrats throw in a real candidate this time or we're fucked.

The problem with that is-- the majority of us DID vote for Clinton last election, and we still wound up with this sociopath. Even if we field a "perfect" candidate, we could still fucking lose.

Peace
Maybe I'm wrong, I hope I'm wrong, but I fully expect riots after the 2020 election, especially if Trump loses, because he will not exit gracefully. He will claim that the election was rigged against him, and will exhort his base to exact revenge on the "deep state."

This is a legitimate concern, IMO. He said outright during his first-- sorry, second campaign, he did try running before and was treated like the joke he is, but he doesn't want people remembering it-- that if he lost, it would be because the election was rigged. He's already primed his base to believe that all legit news outlets are lying to them, and has shown them repeatedly that he supports violence on his behalf. He has absolutely prepped the rabid conservatives to set fire to the country if he loses.
The U.S. has plenty of other problems: rampant Government debt, crumbling infrastructure, corrupt politicians, pollution (only going to get worse now that Dump and his cronies have neutered the EPA) corporate greed, a neutered FDA so there is no regulation of drugs and medical devices and medicine is fucked, a neutered FAA so manufacturers make planes that fall out of the sky and deny it's their problem until they are presented with irrefutable evidence to suggest otherwise and FORCED to address the issue.

There is no consumer protection in this country because that's how the 1% wants it, along with poor, tractable and distracted people.

Speaking of distracted, who ARE these idiots who are cheering in that video and who will buy any falsehood thrown at them when it has to do with "evil women" who are pregnant? (Behind every pregnant woman, there's a man who contributed.) Who ARE these wingnuts who live in the same country I do, but are FIXATED on whether a woman should be allowed to remove something as big as a lima bean from HER BODY, not theirs?

Christ on a cracker, Sharing a country with these fascist extremists is becoming scary.
I totally agree. I have some family that are currently living in the States, and they're planning on moving back to Canada, primarily because they think it's getting nuts down there and they are worried about that clown getting back in office again.

There are SO many other huge problems that aren't even really being addressed by that piece of POTUS, like health care, because his only intention of doing this in the first place was his hunger for power and making more money for himself and his family/cronies.

As soon as I heard that he was running for president, I cringed. As it is, he's already a laughing stock among the rest of the world, and nobody else really takes him seriously anymore. All he does is charge his base by playing on their hatred towards anyone who isn't a Nationalist, and he uses people's fears and ignorance in a way that I've never witnessed in my lifetime.

I worry about my friends and family who live down there, because I'm afraid that things may get a lot worse before they get better.
addiea raine

No, we are fucked. There is no voting in America that is not so corrupt that a vote means anything.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
bell_flower
Speaking of distracted, who ARE these idiots who are cheering in that video and who will buy any falsehood thrown at them when it has to do with "evil women" who are pregnant?

Yeah...if it were remotely true that women and doctors were doing this, then these "pro-lifers" would be cheering infanticide. WTF are they happy about it? Why do they LOVE hearing this? I suppose just because they want to demonize pro-choicers, so telling them the worst possible thing you could in that case just delights them.

There is such a deep-seated hatred among conservatives, and yet they insist the liberals are the ones full of hate and violence. I had a Repub trying to convince me the other day that the Democrats are the racist party, not the Republicans. I do not know how they reconcile all this bullshit in their own heads.
kittehpeoples
The problem with that is-- the majority of us DID vote for Clinton last election, and we still wound up with this sociopath. Even if we field a "perfect" candidate, we could still fucking lose.

Except that she wasn't. When the Democratic Party sabotaged Bernie Sanders for Clinton, they shot themselves in the foot. There was no way for her to win because there was no way for her to separate herself from her husband. Not only that, no matter what, the fact that she could not admit to storage classified e-mails on her own private server did not sit well with a lot of people. She told coal miners they were basically losing their jobs if she were elected wearing clothes that cost more than a year's salary. She cannot relate to the everyday person. She is not a skillful enough liar to pull the people the way Trump is, and let's face it our country is so worried over being "emasculated" it'll be a long time before a woman is president if ever.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
addiea raine
kittehpeoples

Except that she wasn't.

She wasn't what? Perfect? I didn't say she was. I said she got the majority vote and still lost. I said we could field someone "perfect" in 2020 and still lose, because majority vote means nothing now.
These particular lies about evil liberal pregnant women and their evil liberal doctors murdering fully formed, healthy babies really bother me. All his other lies, which is everything he says, bother me also, of course, as does what he is doing that doesn't get as much press, like reducing what few consumer, environmental, and health care protections we had. But suggesting that crazy evil liberals are just running around "ripping" healthy full-term babies from mothers' wombs and annihilating them - for what, fun, convenience, profit? - is in a category all its own.

If liberals are really just crazed baby murderers that revel in the idea of performing late term abortions of healthy children, then that makes it okay to retaliate with violence to protect the innocent, helpless babies, and that is what will happen. There've been pro-life nuts that have murdered abortion providers for performing abortions of small clumps of cells, so how much more justified will the next pro-life nut with a gun feel to kill doctors who, they believe, are actually killing healthy babies after birth?
bell_flower
The U.S. has plenty of other problems: rampant Government debt, crumbling infrastructure, corrupt politicians, pollution (only going to get worse now that Dump and his cronies have neutered the EPA) corporate greed, a neutered FDA so there is no regulation of drugs and medical devices and medicine is fucked, a neutered FAA so manufacturers make planes that fall out of the sky and deny it's their problem until they are presented with irrefutable evidence to suggest otherwise and FORCED to address the issue.

There is no consumer protection in this country because that's how the 1% wants it, along with poor, tractable and distracted people.

I think the advantage of extreme candidates is that they keep the focus off the important issues you outlined and that is what the wizard behind the curtain wants. But I would say it is probably the .001%.

bell_flower
Speaking of distracted, who ARE these idiots who are cheering in that video and who will buy any falsehood thrown at them when it has to do with "evil women" who are pregnant? (Behind every pregnant woman, there's a man who contributed.) Who ARE these wingnuts who live in the same country I do, but are FIXATED on whether a woman should be allowed to remove something as big as a lima bean from HER BODY, not theirs?

Christ on a cracker, Sharing a country with these fascist extremists is becoming scary.

Likely they are paid extras, I've heard that is a common tactic in politics. And it is enough to convince some people.
The pro-liars have paid a lot of older women in the past to go on publically about how much they regretted an abortion and the women went for it..cause....$$$$. It really is a thing that the pro-liars do.
Professional regrettors.
They got an abortion when they needed one, and now make a living out of regretting.
cfdavep
The pro-liars have paid a lot of older women in the past to go on publically about how much they regretted an abortion and the women went for it..cause....$$$$. It really is a thing that the pro-liars do.

Because they can't find enough women who actually regret having them.
kittehpeoples
She wasn't what? Perfect? I didn't say she was. I said she got the majority vote and still lost. I said we could field someone "perfect" in 2020 and still lose, because majority vote means nothing now.

Yeah my phone and I need to break up. I meant that "except that she really wasn't a viable candidate". I really wish she would have been because anyone would be better. I'm hoping that Biden runs and that the electoral college would be done away with it. Maybe this would be a "lessons learned".
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login