Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Royal babby fever... againblue hangover face

Posted by nokidsandhappy 
Royal babby fever... againblue hangover face
May 08, 2019
Yep, as a resident of a country that is a member of the sycophantic monarchist commonwealth, the only thing that that the media vultures has whipped up into a frenzy is the sluicing of another blueblooded, 'royal' golden-penis parasite. For those that don't live in one of these countries, it's insane media saturation is akin to the media saturation of a combined presidential election, Oscars, Superbowl and yet another Kim K 'tuna boat' wardrobe malfunction/intention - on every free to air channel, for the next 3 weeks.

As cable / streaming services here are ridiculously expensive, poor value and horrendously limited, it's difficult to escape the insanity, especially with every breeder bleating about how gorgeous and 'just like us' these insanely overpaid and pampered toffs are.

I simply cannot understand how dirt poor breeders are actually celebrating this, especially where they live on the other side of the world, and there is absolutely zero impact to their breeders lives. Is it simply a case of celebrity worship or are the breeders living in some delusional world where they think their price charming is going to rescue their leaky udders and sour vomit stained arses???
Re: Royal babby fever... againblue hangover face
May 08, 2019
I sometimes think that since the US fought for indepenance from Britian that they would ignore this, but the consumer machine loves to sell the idea that you are not enough so they have these wealthy royals out there so people can buy the purse the same as Kate Middleton's at $60 instead of $600.

It is also strange that the royals are so into this social media crap, when there have been many white supremists inflammed over the Markle thing and now the sprog sending death threats.
May 08, 2019
nokidsandhappy
Yep, as a resident of a country that is a member of the sycophantic monarchist commonwealth, the only thing that that the media vultures has whipped up into a frenzy is the sluicing of another blueblooded, 'royal' golden-penis parasite. For those that don't live in one of these countries, it's insane media saturation is akin to the media saturation of a combined presidential election, Oscars, Superbowl and yet another Kim K 'tuna boat' wardrobe malfunction/intention - on every free to air channel, for the next 3 weeks.

As cable / streaming services here are ridiculously expensive, poor value and horrendously limited, it's difficult to escape the insanity, especially with every breeder bleating about how gorgeous and 'just like us' these insanely overpaid and pampered toffs are.

I simply cannot understand how dirt poor breeders are actually celebrating this, especially where they live on the other side of the world, and there is absolutely zero impact to their breeders lives. Is it simply a case of celebrity worship or are the breeders living in some delusional world where they think their price charming is going to rescue their leaky udders and sour vomit stained arses???

Breeders live in a fantasy world where their price charming is going to rescue their leaky udders and sour vomit stained arses. Worse, they fantasize that their size 22 bodies are actually size 6 and that their twats are tight.

Get a clue Breeders! No prince would look twice at you, and you've a windsock for a twat.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 08, 2019
https://entertainment.theonion.com/millions-of-people-prince-william-would-never-deign-to-1819572594

Best onion.com on the royals and the breeder fans
May 08, 2019
craftyzits

Get a clue Breeders! No prince would look twice at you, and you've a windsock for a twat.

I wish I could have this on a bumper sticker! grinning smiley
May 08, 2019
mumofsixbirds
craftyzits

I wish I could have this on a bumper sticker! grinning smiley

You can have a custom bumper sticker made. Do a Google for custom bumper sticker.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 09, 2019
craftyzits

Hey! Windsocks have a use!

nokidsandhappy

Other than basic biological functions the royals are nothing like us. Where do they get this tripe? Why purchase a cheap imitation of someone else's life?

And unlike the breeder collective, in less than six months (likely way less) Markle will be back to her tiny pre-baby weight.

Reminds me of those unfortunate women who would find out the clothing size of a celebrity and brag that she wears the same size as the "important person" despite looking substantially bigger.
May 09, 2019
I don't get celebrity worship, period.

Stupid people who cannot afford to do so make celibritards like Kim Kardashian wealthy. Kim K. is laughing all the way to the bank at these idiots who shell out money for her emoticons and stupid fashions that will be obsolete next season.

I was going to write that the Royals aren't making money off endeavors like that, but they are. The Queen is incredibly wealthy and they are still supported with taxpayer money. So who is the real dummy?
May 11, 2019
I don't understand this obsession with the royals in particular. Meghan had a kid? So what?

Princess Kate just shit out her third kid last year. That's her primary job: to be a breeding machine. Now Meghan has had her first, with more likely to come. Someone needs to point out to the royals that there are too many people on the planet now and their privileged asses need to be using birth control and discretion about sprogging as much as anyone else.
May 11, 2019
kman
Someone needs to point out to the royals that there are too many people on the planet now and their privileged asses need to be using birth control and discretion about sprogging as much as anyone else.

Hell, there's five people in line of succession in front of prince William. No shortage of heirs. Would have been great had Harry just said, "Well, I think we're good" and scheduled a Royal Vasectomy. Imagine the pearl clutching that would have happened then. devil with smile

They're humans, their DNA is not special even if they can (mostly) trace it back a few centuries further than the average Joe. There are billions of humans on the planet and we don't need more that have a particular type of DNA. Bleah.
May 12, 2019
I don't think it matters, from the little I've gathered about Royals an heir seems to be a requirement. A child free marriage for a Royal would likely be impossible unless it happened at an age where children were no longer possible. I knew Meghan was going to be in a hurry given she is in her late 30s. At least she won't have to worry about her brats being 18 when she is close to retirement age because money/college/retirement isn't an issue.

Still, it would have been refreshing for Meghan to have claimed fertility issues until she hits menopause. Maybe they will stop with one.
May 13, 2019
I just hope that kid is as ginger as his dad so they can be the assholes that named their red-headed son Archie.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
May 14, 2019
Just put a crown on his head and call him Jughead
May 14, 2019
typically Royals want an heir and a spare.

My mom keeps saying something is wrong with the kid because all they showed is a picture of the feet.
May 15, 2019
cfdavep
It is also strange that the royals are so into this social media crap, when there have been many white supremists inflammed over the Markle thing and now the sprog sending death threats.

I have been enjoying the OUTRAEG! from racists about Prince Harry marrying a *gasp* negress! aka a beautiful, stylish woman who actually had a successful career before she met him.
May 15, 2019
paragon schnitzophonic
I just hope that kid is as ginger as his dad so they can be the assholes that named their red-headed son Archie.

I just spit my drink all over the keyboard laughing at this!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login