Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A painful reminder not to 'sizzle' your kid in a hot car...

Posted by mumofsixbirds 
A painful reminder not to 'sizzle' your kid in a hot car...
May 12, 2019
This just happened a couple of days ago. Toadler left in hot car for hours and hours, kid dies. The police are investigating, but they believe it's a tragedy, and a painful reminder not to sizzle your kid in a hot car.

This is likely premeditated murder. There is NO way that someone would leave a toadler in a car for hours and not realize it wasn't there.
Re: A painful reminder not to 'sizzle' your kid in a hot car...
May 12, 2019
Of course the article has the requisite no-jail time due to the parunt having "suffered enough."

I was just about to start another thread. Four year old calls 911 and foils attempted PNA via hot car. The police found a total of SEVEN toadlers in the car ranging in age from two to four.

In this particular case the four year old was smarter than his Moo. Surely this woman didn't have seven kids in four years? I suppose it's possible if some were multiple births. "Intelligent design," my ass. The dumbest people always seem to be the most fertile.
May 12, 2019
bell_flower
Of course the article has the requisite no-jail time due to the parunt having "suffered enough."

I was just about to start another thread. Four year old calls 911 and foils attempted PNA via hot car. The police found a total of SEVEN toadlers in the car ranging in age from two to four.

In this particular case the four year old was smarter than his Moo. Surely this woman didn't have seven kids in four years? I suppose it's possible if some were multiple births. "Intelligent design," my ass. The dumbest people always seem to be the most fertile.

Sounds like a premeditated mass murder to me. And moo left her phone in the car to make it look legitimate. The four year old (having watched moo live on her phone since his birth) knew exactly what to do, even though he is likely still wearing diapers. Moo underestimated the toadler (likely not hers) and didn't anticipate him calling 911.
May 12, 2019
I don't care what anyone says, I will never ever believe that someone can forget their own child in a car on purpose, especially given the circumstances under which hot car deaths tend to happen:

The anatomy of a hot car PNA usually has two major points:

• The child "forgotten" in the car is typically very young, like under the age of four, meaning it's usually too young to escape or call for help.
  • They're always "forgotten" in the summer when the car interior can reach dangerous temperatures, never in the milder seasons.

This isn't a coincidence. No one tries to roast their ten-year-old in a hot car because most ten-year-olds know how to open a door and aren't immobilized in a car seat. And you can't kill a kid in the fall or winter, even if you leave them outside for the whole day. They'll probably be a little cold, cranky, hungry, thirsty and bored, but not in danger.

I'd also like to hear other details on hot car deaths too, like how far away the parent parked that day. Most parents are lazy fucks and normally park as close to the doors of a store as they can, so on Junior Dies Day, do they park in the very back of the lot to ensure no one sees their darling croaking in the backseat? Also, I don't remember hearing about this happening at all back in the early 2000s, 90s, or 80s. Hot car PNAs are a pretty new trend and I think when flustered mommies learned they could get away with it and score sympathy points, they all jumped on the bandwagon. I wonder how hard they sweat waiting for summer to arrive so they can throw their shrimps on the barbie.

People don't need to be fucking reminded to not forget their kids in the car. Do they realize how ridiculous that sounds? Don't forget your living, breathing child who is allegedly your entire world? Parents are lucky that everyone thinks they're all so damn tired all the time so they can blame manslaughter on mommy brain.

Maybe women in Alabama should keep this in mind. What with people pushing to make abortion a crime, maybe they should learn the art of the hot car PNA when they have to birth kids they don't want. Because apparently women are only horrible cunts when they kill their unborn kids. eye rolling smiley
May 13, 2019
Cambion
Maybe women in Alabama should keep this in mind. What with people pushing to make abortion a crime, maybe they should learn the art of the hot car PNA when they have to birth kids they don't want. Because apparently women are only horrible cunts when they kill their unborn kids. eye rolling smiley

That is what I don't get. Wanting to kill women who want an abortion but not looking too closely when a PNA happens and letting it slide because parunts have suffered enough. Oh, and also not wanting to support any brats that they demand be born either.
May 13, 2019
I think the authorities were starting to see through the shaken baby syndrome and SIDS and prosecutions made those trends vanish. Used to hear about them quite a bit but not anymore. Trending now are the "sizzlers" or the proximity to dangerous animals/water and looking away just for a minute combo.
May 15, 2019
Yep, now that medical science can determine causes of death/mechanisms of injury, it's harder to off your kid. SIDS still happens, but now that autopsies can tell if the kid smothered (not SIDS), or just had an underdeveloped brain (real SIDS) those deaths are on the decline.

I imagine it was a lot easier to off your kid when higher infant mortality rates were the norm, and determining the cause of death was a lot harder.

I don't think the parents should be spared the legal consequences. Doesn't matter if the parents "suffered enough"...their kid is dead after suffering horribly. It needs to go on their record, and they need legal consequences of some sort.
May 15, 2019
I find it a joke that they use some kid being killed as a painful reminder to parents. I remember several years ago, when there was a huge public warning and outcry for people who left dogs in hot cars. It's not exactly uncommon knowledge that leaving a living being in a hot car is dangerous and possibly lethal. I have no idea how you would 'forget' that your kid is in a car for hours and hours. How do you do that? You can't even use the 'looked away for a second' excuse, because it takes a longer than that to fry a kid.

I remember a couple of years ago, that some people from another town left a young, non-verbal autistic girl in a hot car when the airshow was going on. I remember the temperatures that day, because it's right down the road from where I live, and I was having a barbecue that day. It was mid-August and absolutely blistering hot. She was left in the car for quite awhile until someone saw her in there. They called the cops, and the people were arrested. Their excuse? She gets overstimulated at events like that. I'm sorry, but if that's the case, why did they bring her? They should've left her with someone at home. She did survive, but was in rough shape. They got her to the hospital, and as far as I know, the 'parents' were charged.
May 15, 2019
randomcfchick
Yep, now that medical science can determine causes of death/mechanisms of injury, it's harder to off your kid. SIDS still happens, but now that autopsies can tell if the kid smothered (not SIDS), or just had an underdeveloped brain (real SIDS) those deaths are on the decline.

I imagine it was a lot easier to off your kid when higher infant mortality rates were the norm, and determining the cause of death was a lot harder.

Yup, but those advances in science can't tell if a child was intentionally roasted in a hot car or left there by accident. It can certainly tell the actual cause of death (heat), but not the intent behind it. No wonder hot car PNAs have become the method of choice - there's no way to tell if it's done on purpose. And any methods that could be put in place to ensure bizzy parents don't forget their dumplings (phone alerts, cameras inside the vehicles, etc.) could be sidestepped. Too bizzy to check the phone, can pretend to be in a hurry so it looks urgent on camera, you name it and there's a way around it.

It's absolutely perfect. God help breeders if we figure out a way to determine for sure that hot car deaths are intentional. They'll have to find another way to off their unwanted kids. Might have to go back to the classics, like bathtub drownings and co-sleeping rollovers.
May 16, 2019
Cambion
randomcfchick

Yup, but those advances in science can't tell if a child was intentionally roasted in a hot car or left there by accident. It can certainly tell the actual cause of death (heat), but not the intent behind it. No wonder hot car PNAs have become the method of choice - there's no way to tell if it's done on purpose. And any methods that could be put in place to ensure bizzy parents don't forget their dumplings (phone alerts, cameras inside the vehicles, etc.) could be sidestepped. Too bizzy to check the phone, can pretend to be in a hurry so it looks urgent on camera, you name it and there's a way around it.

It's absolutely perfect. God help breeders if we figure out a way to determine for sure that hot car deaths are intentional. They'll have to find another way to off their unwanted kids. Might have to go back to the classics, like bathtub drownings and co-sleeping rollovers.

Agreed. The parent/killer has to be careless and do something really obvious and/or leave a clear trail...like that guy a few years ago who "forgot" to drop the kid at daycare, then parked reeeeally far away from his workplace for no real reason. I can't remember his name. But they were able to prove the poor kid's death was premeditated.

Hot car is definitely harder to prove as intentional death.
May 16, 2019
I wonder how many of these 'painful reminders' and child deaths will be required before people stop doing this shit?

I have a difficult time believing that so many people are THAT stupid, including breeders. I think these 'bizzy' moos and duhs are tired of being so 'bizzy', and they've found a way to eliminate a large part of their problem.

I wish that the authorities would start wising up. It's also time that people started discussing the CF option to wannabreeds, so that they understand that not having kids is an easier, better alternative to having them.

I think the guy's name who fried his kid in the car was Justin Ross Harris if I'm not mistaken.

That case actually saddened me quite a bit. That little kid was actually pretty cute.
May 16, 2019
It's because in spite of LOADS of proof otherwise, everyone still seems to believe that no parent would intentionally kill their own children. Mmhmm okay, so is that why when a kid winds up dead, the first people they investigate are the parents?

In a sense, I almost sympathize. They're probably morons who bought the life script hook, line and sinker and had kids they didn't put more than a half second of thought into having. By the time they realized they really didn't want those kids, the kids were too old. They knew their families, friends, and neighbors would crucify them if they tried to give an older kid up for adoption or if they even implied that they didn't want the kid anymore. Kid's too old for SIDS, so what can ya do? Stick 'em in a hot car and roast them. I'm guessing it's a last resort, but it's a win all around for the parent. They get rid of the unwanted kid, they make it look like an accident (meaning no legal repercussions), and they get tons and tons of sympathy. So they get away with a major crime and they get their asses rubbed to boot. That's a pretty sweet deal. And should they have any regret and want to have a kid after all, they can always make another one.

But since nobody wants to point a finger and accuse a Moo or Duh of murder, they'll continue to get away with doing this.
May 17, 2019
freya
I think the authorities were starting to see through the shaken baby syndrome and SIDS and prosecutions made those trends vanish. Used to hear about them quite a bit but not anymore. Trending now are the "sizzlers" or the proximity to dangerous animals/water and looking away just for a minute combo.
randomcfchick

That very topic has come up before here. You didn't hear about sizzler deaths before the 1990s, when the authorities in most places started investigating SIDS deaths. By then it was apparent "SIDS" cases were often homicides by smothering or choking. In some states every death claimed to be from SIDS results in an autopsy and investigation. Insert the implied word criminal in front of investigation.

Those who want to off their kids have to choose another way to do it, and that's why we hear about so many deaths in hot cars now. The authorities in most jurisdictions have started to catch on and now do press charges against sizzlers' parents. The era of "they've suffered enough" is ending.
May 18, 2019
I do believe some of these cases are mistakes and accidents. The human brain is imperfect. Gene Weingarten wrote a Pultizer prize winning article on this topic. Google "fatal distraction." It's long but worth reading. Air bags and placing kids in the back are contributing factors, as is the harried, sleep-deprived, over-scheduled parent.

However, they all involve negligence. The double standard is what's infuriating. If someone who was unrelated to the kid made the same mistake as Lyn B@lfour, he/she would have landed in prison, even with fancy defense attorneys and memory experts at trial. We all know it. If there is a standard of mercy applied to true accidents it should be applied to all. Parents should have a HIGHER standard but they are not. They are given a pass and allowed a certain amount of negligence. It makes no sense. Paid people such as daycare workers and babysitters are held to a higher standard, and they did not birth the brat.

Parunts constantly yammer on about how their lives are "forever changed," and TMIJITW and all that happy horseshit. Well, start acting like your life has changed. Make your kid front and center. Stop being so damned over-scheduled. Make systems to not forget your kid. Put your damn cell phone with your kid or something.

Obligatory tacky remark: I watched an interview with Lyn B@lfour's husband. Damn he is smoking hot.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login