Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Childless/free woman freaks out on Mooday

Posted by cfdavep 
Childless/free woman freaks out on Mooday
May 13, 2019
https://old.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/bnrv9w/my_sister_caused_a_scene_at_mothers_day_brunch/

A guy with three kids took his mother to a restaurant and his sister went also. Part way through the meal she freaked out and told everyone that no one acknowledges that she is a cat mom to 4 cats after throwing a fork and spitting in a plant.

The post led to a lot of comments were some people said that she is probably sick of being the ignored sibling cause....no kids. The woman cheated on her fiance 10 years before and since has not found someone, so it's maybe a CL thing where a wannamoo messed up in her late 20's and never found a guy to settle and have kids with after that.

or she is CF and thinks that she is evil for that and doesn't know how to admit it to herself. Other commenters called her a brat and said that it is not her day so stay away
Re: Childless/free woman freaks out on Mooday
May 13, 2019
If Mother's Day was the only day Moos demanded worship...

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 13, 2019
cfdavep
The post led to a lot of comments were some people said that she is probably sick of being the ignored sibling cause....no kids. The woman cheated on her fiance 10 years before and since has not found someone, so it's maybe a CL thing where a wannamoo messed up in her late 20's and never found a guy to settle and have kids with after that.

I think it is one or both of these. She seems to have too much anguish to be CF. Probably has regret about the one who got away or something.
May 14, 2019
Ehhhh, doesn't sound like a childfree person. Sounds like a bitter childless woman who probably did want kids, but never found someone to have them with (she sounds kinda nuts, so I'm not surprised), so she used cats as substitute children. Because I honestly can't think of a bona fide CFer throwing a hissy fit in public for not being acknowledged as a pet owner/parent on Mother's Day. I know many of us refer to ourselves as moms and dads of various fuzzy/feathery/scaly critters, but I've never heard of a childfree person actually getting butthurt over not being referred to as a parent on a parent-centric holiday.

And yeah, the Moo praising her bred children for giving her grand-turds in front of the childless sibling was probably kinda rubbing salt in the wound. Or for all we know, maybe the Moo in question is a cunt and intentionally rubbed her unchilded daughter's face in her other children's biological achievements because she knew it would upset her. I feel like I don't know enough about this family to take a side.
May 14, 2019
The Childfree does have dip shits in its midst, although such are much rarer than the parent population.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login