Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo forced to reimburse employer after quiting job

Posted by JoJo 
Moo forced to reimburse employer after quiting job
May 16, 2019
This moo went on maternity leave, job hunted and accepted another job while out. Now her old employer is demanding a refund for the money they spent on her health insurance. Good for them!

Link

Here's her side of the story:

“I'm not here to ask for money or give a poor me story, I am sharing my story in hopes if other women are out there on leave and looking for a new job, and don't think that their company would do this - they might!” Manley tells Yahoo Lifestyle. “Having a child really makes you think about your job, what's important in life and what you want out of a job, in the end I'm glad I switched and now work for a wonderful company that respects me as a mother and employee.”

Um, you kinda are give a "poor me" story, toots. I love the way the article says she was offered a job while on maternity leave as if it just happened.
Re: Moo forced to reimburse employer after quiting job
May 16, 2019
wonderful company that RESPECTS godalmight mootard.

Until she screws them over as well.

Amazing the entitlement here. I really don't think that company got a stellar employee.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
May 16, 2019
No sympathy at all!
I once lost my job because of a moocow on inpig leave who kept postponing her return. I was the least senior employee, we lost one headcount and moocow's job was protected so I was out the door.

Moocow had been on moo-leave for about 6 months by the time I was laid off. She was milking it for all it is worth and obviously didn't need the job.
May 16, 2019
What, you mean the sacred cow didn't get her udders rubbed?

I don't know what in the fuck she expected. She took pigging leave using her employer's benefits because they figured she was going to come back. She chose to take a different job while on moo leave, so since there was no financial upside to them taking care of a soon-to-be-former employee while she sluiced, they wanted the money back that she used. It's like loaning someone money to fix their car and they decide to sell the car. Wouldn't you ask for the money back?

Not everyone will smooch your cunt, Moo. You can't play one employer for bennies and then shack up with another and expect there to be no repercussions. I'm not saying she was wrong to take a better paying job, but if you're going to use health insurance via your employer and then plan to leave, why the fuck would you expect them to continue covering you? Also, I have a feeling that most employers probably wouldn't do this to an average or good employee, even though they're within their rights to do so. My guess is Moo was a shitty employee and they weren't about to have her breed on their dime.

Sounds to me like the employer in question hasn't lost a very valuable employee. Meanwhile, I feel bad for the place she's going to be working for now.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login