Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WARNING: Animal Cruelty involving cancer-curer

Posted by kittehpeoples 
WARNING: Animal Cruelty involving cancer-curer
May 22, 2019
Child throws rock at flamingo in a zoo, causes an injury so severe the animal has to be euthanized.

Flamingo killed by child

Another article about the incident claimed the child was "skipping stones." Bull fucking shit. He hit what he was aiming at. He should be beaten to death with a rock.
Re: WARNING: Animal Cruelty involving cancer-curer
May 23, 2019
Oh my God. Around twenty years ago, a man broke into the Stanley Park zoo in the middle of the night with a baseball bat and killed several flamingos. He later used the excuse that he was depressed and put on Prozac. Because of the Prozac, he decided to do this. People were absolutely outraged.

This killing was a malicious act, perpetrated on helpless birds. This one was too, but it was done by a kid. I find both acts to be excessively cruel and the family should be banned for a lifetime from attending any zoos again.
May 24, 2019
You're absolutely right. They should be banned and really badly fined. Unfortunately, if won't bring the beautiful bird back, but its at least worth a try to hit these bastards where it hurts. In the money. Fuckers.
These are the stories I always retell when some asshole swoons at how "innocent" chyyyldren are. LOL. Innocent my ass.
They are mindless, selfish-to-the-bone, impulsive fucking monsters.
And unfortunately, the victims are always truly innocent animals.
Makes me fucking sick!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freedom & Art & Music >>>>>>>>>> human spawn

"Music is immortal. People are not."
-William Anger, "King's Story" - Thief2 FM by Zontik
May 24, 2019
I have always wondered where this "children are innocent" crap comes from, maybe a need to believe that some section of the population is nice and wonderful. I guess they are innocent of the fact that they are not innocent because their brains are still developing, therefore they are in a sense temporarily mentally disabled. I would say the least likely type of mentally disabled person to do something cruel would be a person with Down's. Maybe the people who need to believe the innocent line are parents and wanna-be parents because if they had a logical realistic view of kids they would not be able to put up with them. You need to keep the illusion going to be in that game.

Strangely I have met a lot of adults who have been treated like crap by other adults who go on about how wonderful kids are. Like kids don't seem to be racists or homophobes so therefore they are inherently "good" Also I have noticed that adults who are raging a-holes tend to be the worst with this kids are always innocent stuff.
May 24, 2019
Kids are not inherently good or innocent. If they were, why do they bully other kids? One of the reasons I chose not to have kids is because not only do I not want to deal with my own kid, I wouldn't want to have to deal with other kids and their problems too.

I can't stand the little fuckers, and I feel free to tell most people how I feel.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login