Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Because having fewer kids / actually parenting isn’t an option

I was surfing on YouTube and I came across a Vox video about school lunches. It was talking about a lot of things that are problematic with school lunches and it pointed the finger at a lot of things. Of course, it’s “government’s fault,” for not spending enough money to feed the brats. It’s big businesses fault for trying to get their food into cafeterias even if it not healthy. It’s the farmers fault for not giving more of their surplus to schools. The whole system sucks, according to the video and it gets worse on holidays and snow days, because the chyldren are starving. According to the video, 73% of the beasts in schools are getting free or reduced meals, and it’s just tragic that the school lunches suck so much, because “that’s the only thing they’ll get to eat all day!” “That’s the only thing they’ll eat all weekend!” Or all week for spring break. This has to be the most frustrating tripe I’ve heard all month. HERE’S AN IDEA! Have fewer fucking kids, stop breeding more people so there will be more resources for the ones that are already here. Make breeders feed their own fucking kids. Why should I feed someone’s condom failure with my tax dollars? Cut back school lunches and if the brats complain about constantly being hungry call CPS. There is absolutely no reason a kid should be going hungry with all the WIC and tax cuts offered to breeders. But not once does the video ever suggest that this is a problem that could be solved with population control or better parenting. Honestly, these people are so fucking entitled! Not only do they want free food for their brats, they want scratch made restaurant quality free food for their brats. I don’t want to live on this planet anymore.

And before any lurking moos bleat on about how HARD it is and how I don’t understand, let me assure you that I do. My longest stretch of unemployment was six months, but I got by without government assistance. It’s not fun but it’s doable. You save aggressively when you have a job so you can support yourself for when you don’t. If you lose your job you cut back everything that isn’t water / electricity / food and you go off savings until you work again. If I, and the millions of people before me who have gone through tough roles without assistance, can do that, HOW is it possible that moos and duhs can manage to make $30-$50k+ a year, receive WIC, and still not be able to feed their kids?

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
Its really crazy, that whole deal with "free school lunches". No one has the right to be entitled like that, I fully agree. But I guess mindless breeding goes hand-in-hand with not being able to handle money, or life, for that matter, anymore.
I seriously wonder, when the rule "if you can't feed 'em - don't breed 'em" will enter the meter-thick concrete skulls of breeders -.-

As far as I know, luckily, in Germany, where I live, school lunch was never free, so that discussion never cropped up.
Although still, the breeder tax breaks, support and general buttlickery are all over the place here too -.-

Well, I guess we gotta try and relax... We too can't cure "stupid".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freedom & Art & Music >>>>>>>>>> human spawn

"Music is immortal. People are not."
-William Anger, "King's Story" - Thief2 FM by Zontik
contemplativeintrovert
I was surfing on YouTube and I came across a Vox video about school lunches. It was talking about a lot of things that are problematic with school lunches and it pointed the finger at a lot of things. Of course, it’s “government’s fault,” for not spending enough money to feed the brats. It’s big businesses fault for trying to get their food into cafeterias even if it not healthy. It’s the farmers fault for not giving more of their surplus to schools. The whole system sucks, according to the video and it gets worse on holidays and snow days, because the chyldren are starving. According to the video, 73% of the beasts in schools are getting free or reduced meals, and it’s just tragic that the school lunches suck so much, because “that’s the only thing they’ll get to eat all day!” “That’s the only thing they’ll eat all weekend!” Or all week for spring break. This has to be the most frustrating tripe I’ve heard all month. HERE’S AN IDEA! Have fewer fucking kids, stop breeding more people so there will be more resources for the ones that are already here. Make breeders feed their own fucking kids. Why should I feed someone’s condom failure with my tax dollars? Cut back school lunches and if the brats complain about constantly being hungry call CPS. There is absolutely no reason a kid should be going hungry with all the WIC and tax cuts offered to breeders. But not once does the video ever suggest that this is a problem that could be solved with population control or better parenting. Honestly, these people are so fucking entitled! Not only do they want free food for their brats, they want scratch made restaurant quality free food for their brats. I don’t want to live on this planet anymore.

And before any lurking moos bleat on about how HARD it is and how I don’t understand, let me assure you that I do. My longest stretch of unemployment was six months, but I got by without government assistance. It’s not fun but it’s doable. You save aggressively when you have a job so you can support yourself for when you don’t. If you lose your job you cut back everything that isn’t water / electricity / food and you go off savings until you work again. If I, and the millions of people before me who have gone through tough roles without assistance, can do that, HOW is it possible that moos and duhs can manage to make $30-$50k+ a year, receive WIC, and still not be able to feed their kids?

Soon family planning will be illegal in this country, along with abortion because we must have plenty of warm bodies for the military industrial complex so your argument will be impossible for lower income Americans.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: Because having fewer kids / actually parenting isn’t an option
May 29, 2019
Oh but dontcha know? Breeding is a basic human right and people should be free to have as many kids as they want - not as many as they can handle or afford, but as many as they want and it's up to everyone else to take care of them because children are the future and those kids will be wiping our asses one day and you know the drill.

Breeders seem to think their job ends once Junior is born, then everybody else has to pick up the slack. The problem is that people do just that because they don't want the kids to suffer because of the parents' shitty decisions, which I can understand because the kids didn't ask to be born. But when you give these assholes free food, clothes, money, school supplies, and everything else (all while screaming for more more more all the time), you're doing nothing but encouraging them because then they know they can shit out a kid and everyone else will support it.

I wish there was a way to punish breeders for their bullshit, but not their kids. I don't think there is because breeders don't give a fuck if their kids go without and they'll gladly starve, neglect or hurt them.

Yes school lunches suck, but they can't afford to feed the kids gourmet fucking food every day, especially when so many kids don't even pay their lunch tabs. The school has to offer cheap, crappy, nutritionally devoid food because having enough to feed everyone is more important than having good quality food filling empty stomachs. And motherfucker, don't give me that shit about "bawwwwww that's the only meal he'll get today" - if you can't afford to feed your children, you need to give them to someone who can afford to feed them or have them removed from your care. Since when did admittance of horrible parenting become a means to guilt trip? If I had brats and couldn't afford to tend to their basic needs, I would be ashamed of myself.

Breeders know they have it made because they know no one will let their kids suffer.
May 30, 2019
This reminds me of this thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/9bdlmk/teachers_of_reddit_what_was_the_trashiest_thing/

Every year at the library we get a new crop of "computer kids." Sometimes it's a group of siblings, other times a single child. Parents are normally addicts and when school isn't in session, the grade-school aged kids gravitate to the library because we have free Internet. Some are in here from open to close, never leaving the building. Who knows when they eat. I've straight up asked kids before if they weren't getting hungry and suggested the soup kitchen. When school is out, other community institutions like the library and YMCA become the babysitters.

It's a shame, because the kids didn't ask to be born into this and they end up paying the ultimate cost.
June 02, 2019
They need to start charging parents an annual outright fee for public school for each brat. This money can be used for lunches and to eliminate child labor: sending the kids out schlepping for dollars for the fundraiser du jour. They can either pay it willingly or it will come out of their tax returns along with a processing fee and late charges.

Threaten that tax return and watch the population fizzle!

They're always begging for funds at private schools and expecting parunts to pay up. And with overpopulation being what it is, the better private schools with waiting lists can expect LOTS of gifts. And the local private schools seem to all cost over $40,000 a year.

And when you hear the word non-profit it only means that the business is capped at making a certain percentage of profit. If the profit starts rising the people in positions of power give themselves raises and keep their non-profit tax breaks. This happens at schools as well. People who work for non profits can be the worst virtue signalers.
June 02, 2019
This is gonna get a lot worse with the GOP eliminating abortion and then soon birth control. I saw this coming and threw out my uterus in the trash as I hate children. But many women don't have a choice in the matter.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login