Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

two faces puking Healing power of ...Aunt Flo!!!

Posted by nokidsandhappy 
two faces puking Healing power of ...Aunt Flo!!!
June 02, 2019
Warning, not for the squeamish. Do not click the video if you feel ill at the sight of blood, especially when smearing it on her face.

A bit of an explanation for our non Oz friends, the show is about investigating old remedies and practices for their validity and effectiveness, in treating modern ills.

So in the first two episodes you've already had two people touting the wondrous and magical healing power of menstrual blood.

Yech!
Re: two faces puking Healing power of ...Aunt Flo!!!
June 02, 2019
I didn't click on the link because my own menstrual blood grosses me out. A gynecologist told me menstrual blood is a detox every month and we talked about how that could be why women live longer than men.

Even if a person wanted to smear blood on their face why not use "clean" blood rather than blood which is being discarded as a detox.
June 02, 2019
That is one link I won't be clicking on.

What next, breast milk as an elixir of everlasting life??

EWWW! two faces puking two faces puking
June 02, 2019
I don't know why anyone would think that something your body expels would have any sort of health benefits. If it did, your body wouldn't get rid of it! Waste expelled by other things can have health benefits, but stuff that your own body throws out has absolutely no health value to you.
June 03, 2019
Sounds a lot like ingesting a placenta. blech
June 03, 2019
Jeebus, why? thinks someone else is crazy
June 04, 2019
Won't click on the link because it'll make me puke. I chalk this up to the same nuts who eat placenta and believe that urine has healing powers. Bizarre and sick. Sorry, but I think I'll stick to traditional medicine.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login