Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Parents are just destroying their kdis

Posted by cfdavep 
Parents are just destroying their kdis
June 20, 2019
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/teacher-shares-why-she-just-120000511.html

From a teacher that started with passion and is quitting with joy. She explains what she sees with parents today and it is a pathetic scene
Re: Parents are just destroying their kdis
June 20, 2019
Sorry, I screwed up spelling in the title.
June 20, 2019
she thinks teaching is bad try driving the bastards around

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
June 20, 2019
As much as I hate kids, she's definitely right in that it's not the kids to blame - it's the parents. Shitty kids are almost always the result of shitty parents, but of course parents now are doing as little parenting as possible while acting like they're fucking saints and there are a LOT more expectations heaped on teachers than ever before. Parents will dump their awful kids at school and then bitch out the teaching staff when their children are exposed to boundaries. It's like they think they get to put in their order and pick up their ideal child at the end of the day, but only following Mommy's instructions like "don't tell Junior 'no'."

Now imagine that bullshit from 35 fucking entitled parents. Someone's gonna go home disappointed, and even if there is a chance a teacher could work with an asshole student and unfuck them, any progress made will be undone the second the kid goes home. In short, it's just not worth it because the parents are all too busy looking for shit to get offended over. Teachers are only human at the end of the day and getting pulled in so many directions with little to no administrative support and shit pay means a choice between their sanity and their students, and they can't take proper care of the latter when they're not able to take proper care of the former.

We're eventually going to reach a time when absolutely fucking nobody wants to teach because the kids/parents are getting worse and worse. Even if they offer big sign-on bonuses and lots of perks, nobody's gonna want to teach. So what happens then? Moos have to home-school? Or unschooling will become the norm? Maybe kids and parents have to pass behavior tests as a part of enrollment? Mandatory parenting classes? Perhaps welfare will cover the cost of parenting aides - people who hover over breeders and tell them how to raise their kids because they sure as fuck don't know how.

It's an easy fix too. Slap your kids around a little, tell them NO now and then, give teachers more support and hire more of them so it's not one teacher taking care of 40 students. Even if they're all perfect angels, there's no way each kid is getting adequate attention when classes are getting larger, but fuck them because administration practically orgasms any time they can find someone else they can cut from the payroll to save half a fucking cent. They don't care if they have one teacher in charge of 45 screaming awtards because it's not them personally dealing with those kids.
June 21, 2019
My aunt teaches middle school. She is 63 years old and wants to wait 2 years to retire so she can get full retirement benefits. My mom keeps telling her to get out now and take a different kind of part time job if she needs more money. Mom is afraid she will get sick if she stays another 2 years. My aunt apparently has not thought of that and just wants the money so she can not work at all and travel. I hope she either takes Mom's advice or does not get sick if she stays.

Teaching brats is becoming a job that absolutely nobody wants to do. I hear it's no better for college professors now because college is becoming a glorified high school. My dad is a professor who retired 11 years ago. I used to joke he would know it was time to retire when his students started asking him to change their diapers. I wonder if that will really happen because today's parents teach their kids absolutely nothing at all.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login