Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My baby sister (not the autistic one) is having bad nausea

Posted by ladybug2203 
My baby sister (not the autistic one) is having bad nausea
June 22, 2019
And "ran out" of BC pills, so I may become an auntie....

My sister graduated from college last year, she does have a job but doesnt make enough to live on her own, mother is buying her a pignasty test today.

Will let yall know how it goes, thisll be a major shitstorm if she is knocked up.

My sis has rose colored glasses about having kids someday, but she has zero child care experiences and is completely forgetful/irresponsible. I knew the pills were not a good BC method for her because you have to take them at the same time every day and shes ridiculously forgetful. I'm pretty sure my sister would forget her kid in a hot car sad smiley.

I know one thing, auntie ladybug will not be picking up the slack. I do worry about my mom though because she has a ton of health problems and I know my sister would dump the kid on my mom, plus they still bring my autistic sister home to visit and she has shown aggression towards babies and small children. My sis will need to live at home because she works in retail and cannot support herself, and her boyfriend just started med school and will be a student for the next several years.

My mother has bellyached alot to me lately because her sister (my aunt) is always bragging about her grandson and my mom "doesnt have any" (guilt trippppp) well mother be careful what you wish for you just might get it.
Re: My baby sister (not the autistic one) is having bad nausea
June 22, 2019
Hmmmm....sounds like an oops to me: "running out of birth control pills", working a retail job, a boyfriend in med school.

If this one doesn't take be prepared for additional oops attempts and the resulting shit show.
June 22, 2019
No surprise. Sounds as if she hurried things along to trap him. Good luck with that--sounds like she is "Ms. Right for now" to him.

Bratty Younger Sister Pissed At her sensible boyfriend
June 22, 2019
bell_flower
No surprise. Sounds as if she hurried things along to trap him. Good luck with that--sounds like she is "Ms. Right for now" to him.

Bratty Younger Sister Pissed At her sensible boyfriend

Yep and the icing on the cake is that they broke up for a out 2 months and got back together a few months ago.

My sister is in a fantasyland, thinking because hes in med school she'll be bathing in diamonds and pearls. Hes in his first year of med school and that takes several years to complete, after med school they do residency and they make very little when in residency.

I'll keep y'all posted.
June 22, 2019
Man, that guy is going to be kicking himself that he didn't wear a rubber, and left those pesky, unimportant things like birth control to her.
June 23, 2019
Test was negative, however i advised my mom to test again in a few days cuz false negatives are pretty common. However her symptoms are seeming more flu like (she was throwing up all night apparently).

I'm sure she will attempt an oops in the future tho.
June 23, 2019
She needs long term birth control YESTERDAY!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 23, 2019
ladybug2203
My sis has rose colored glasses about having kids someday, but she has zero child care experiences...

Her lack of experience is probably why she has a fantasy image of parenthood built up in her head. It's very easy to take something you know practically nothing about and fill in the gaps with rainbows and puppies and build it up into this perfect dreamland that is in no way like reality. Kinda like what first-time parents do all the time. Unfortunately, unless she would be interested in long-term or permanent birth control, remembering to take/use other methods is entirely her responsibility and if she's okay with having kids, there's gonna be a lot of "forgetting" happening.

Forgetfulness is no excuse either. I'm hands down the most forgetful person I know and I have never once forgotten to take my pill. Know why? I really really DON'T want to get pregnant. Sounds like she either doesn't mind getting pregnant or wants to, so if she forgets her pill most days, no big deal. For her, at least.

She probably figures she nabbed herself a millionaire since her boyfriend is going to med school, but the guy's gotta graduate first and get a job. And your mom's an idiot for doing anything other than discouraging this behavior. She herself is sick, and she's naive if she thinks for one second she won't be raising her grandchild if your sister is living at home still. Not to mention how irresponsible it would be to have a loaf in the house and then bring home your other sister who will pound the loaf into a fine paste. I'm sure she won't throw your sister out if she did get knocked up because she wouldn't want to throw her baybee and grand-baybee out on the street.

So I'm sure they'd be ringing your phone off the hook to guilt trip you into helping with your niece/nephew. I'm glad to hear your sister's probably not pregnant after all, but I wouldn't put it past her to be "forgetting" her pills more often to trap her boyfriend with a loaf. Hopefully he wises up and dumps her because he's dreaming if he thinks he'll be finishing school with a loaf to deal with. Not gonna get much out of half a medical degree.
June 24, 2019
Cambion
ladybug2203
My sis has rose colored glasses about having kids someday, but she has zero child care experiences...

Her lack of experience is probably why she has a fantasy image of parenthood built up in her head. It's very easy to take something you know practically nothing about and fill in the gaps with rainbows and puppies and build it up into this perfect dreamland that is in no way like reality. Kinda like what first-time parents do all the time. Unfortunately, unless she would be interested in long-term or permanent birth control, remembering to take/use other methods is entirely her responsibility and if she's okay with having kids, there's gonna be a lot of "forgetting" happening.

Forgetfulness is no excuse either. I'm hands down the most forgetful person I know and I have never once forgotten to take my pill. Know why? I really really DON'T want to get pregnant. Sounds like she either doesn't mind getting pregnant or wants to, so if she forgets her pill most days, no big deal. For her, at least.

She probably figures she nabbed herself a millionaire since her boyfriend is going to med school, but the guy's gotta graduate first and get a job. And your mom's an idiot for doing anything other than discouraging this behavior. She herself is sick, and she's naive if she thinks for one second she won't be raising her grandchild if your sister is living at home still. Not to mention how irresponsible it would be to have a loaf in the house and then bring home your other sister who will pound the loaf into a fine paste. I'm sure she won't throw your sister out if she did get knocked up because she wouldn't want to throw her baybee and grand-baybee out on the street.

So I'm sure they'd be ringing your phone off the hook to guilt trip you into helping with your niece/nephew. I'm glad to hear your sister's probably not pregnant after all, but I wouldn't put it past her to be "forgetting" her pills more often to trap her boyfriend with a loaf. Hopefully he wises up and dumps her because he's dreaming if he thinks he'll be finishing school with a loaf to deal with. Not gonna get much out of half a medical degree.

Im fully expecting the guilt trip, and im completely impervious to it, #bedmadelie. My mother is totally in a fantasy land too and im sure shed be secretly thrilled if my sis got knocked up because her sister(my aunt) has a grandbrat and i (the eldest) never produced any.

My mother has severe back problems to the point where she has to be drugged up most of the day and can barely walk. She always talks about how she wont replace her elderly pets after they pass because "she cant handle anymore" yet she thinks she can handle a kid? If you cant handle a puppy or kitten you cant handle a human.

I never understood people who say a pet is "too much" yet they think they can handle a kid????

Heres how ill handle the babysitting guilt trips:

Before the kid is toilet trained: no no and NO!

After the kid is toilet trained: (and by toilet trained i mean NOT having accidents at all, if they're still shitting their pants they arent toilet trained).... "Sure id love to babysit!" Then I will give the kid an all they can eat buffet of sugar (candies, ice cream, cakes you name it) with the absolute loudest and most obnoxious toys i can find (such as a remote control helicopter, and I'll tell the kid it works best when you fly it inside the house), the kid goes back to my sister either sick or a holy crack monkey terror, "auntie ladybug is so irresponsible, shes never babysitting again!" Winner winner winking smiley

As far as her "millionaire" boyfriend, he's looking to become an orthopedic surgeon (i think), and according to my research they need to be in med school for 4 years (he just finished his 1st year), and then they need to do another 4 years of residency before becoming licensed, and according to google the median salary for an orthopedic residency (thats basically an internship prior to licensing) is $44,000.

My sister is dreaming if she thinks she'll roll in the riches!
June 24, 2019
bets taken here everyone. how much you wanna bet they try to move in with you ladybug...

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
June 24, 2019
Even if your mom can't handle a brat in her current health, I'd wager it wouldn't stop your sister from dumping a kid on her anyway.

ladybug2203
"Sure id love to babysit!" Then I will give the kid an all they can eat buffet of sugar (candies, ice cream, cakes you name it) with the absolute loudest and most obnoxious toys i can find (such as a remote control helicopter, and I'll tell the kid it works best when you fly it inside the house), the kid goes back to my sister either sick or a holy crack monkey terror, "auntie ladybug is so irresponsible, shes never babysitting again!" Winner winner winking smiley

Haha, that's a beautiful plan! Let's see how desperate they are for free babysitting when the kid is handed back to them completely fucked up on sugar and is doing laps around the house at 5am.

Saw something sorta like this over on The Stained Apron. Waitpeople in one particular restaurant would give a complimentary virgin drink to really bratty kids - it was a big glass of grenadine topped off with a crapload of maraschino cherries and I think a little spritz of soda water. Big fucking glass of sugar, in order words. This was done specifically to ensure an insanely hyperactive brat right as the proud parents were leaving.

ladybug2203
As far as her "millionaire" boyfriend, he's looking to become an orthopedic surgeon (i think), and according to my research they need to be in med school for 4 years (he just finished his 1st year), and then they need to do another 4 years of residency before becoming licensed, and according to google the median salary for an orthopedic residency (thats basically an internship prior to licensing) is $44,000.

My sister is dreaming if she thinks she'll roll in the riches!

I seriously doubt she's gonna be able to contain her ovaries that long if she's looking to trap the guy. If they stay together, she's gonna get herself knocked up well before he's done with school to ensure she's got dibs on his future salary, and then I'm sure hassle him about not pulling his weight with the brat because he's doing silly things like studying and interning. Maybe he'll meet a sane person in college.
June 25, 2019
I dont think theyd want to move in with me my apt is small (688 sq ft plus i have cats and tarantula, sister hates spiders).

As far as sugar induced babysitting session, the kid will also love me and constantly be throwing tantrums to go back to auntie lady bugs house, winner winner winking smiley
June 25, 2019
ladybug2203
I dont think theyd want to move in with me my apt is small (688 sq ft plus i have cats and tarantula, sister hates spiders).

As far as sugar induced babysitting session, the kid will also love me and constantly be throwing tantrums to go back to auntie lady bugs house, winner winner winking smiley

Will sister have the sense to keep brat on a sugar free diet? bouncing and laughing

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 25, 2019
It's just a matter of time before she gets knocked up. She's already romanticized the idea of having a kid, and likely, she's disappointed that she isn't. If I were her boyfriend, I'd be making sure to wear a rubber and use spermicide every time getting with her. If he were really smart, he'd get the snip. She'd probably lose interest in him, but at least he will have protected himself.
June 26, 2019
mumofsixbirds
If he were really smart, he'd get the snip. She'd probably lose interest in him, but at least he will have protected himself.

They were broken up for awhile...any chance he did, just in case she pulls something like an oops? smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login