Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duh told to clean up the kiddie crap

Posted by cfdavep 
Duh told to clean up the kiddie crap
June 23, 2019
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/autistic-boys-toys-neighbors-complain-142155874.html

Neighbors say it is an eyesore and it is, but since it reached social media he will win out of course.
Re: Duh told to clean up the kiddie crap
June 23, 2019
We got a Duh rubbing his cum stain into other's faces.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 23, 2019
I wonder if the guy lives in a neighborhood with a homeowners association. Those people are god-tier dicks. Getting a house condemned for kindercrap? Yeah I don't think so. Not sticking up for the guy, but sounds like the kind of passive-aggressive horse shit an HOA would pull and "eyesore" is one of their favorite words to throw at people.

On one hand, the yard probably looks like the aftermath of a hurricane rather than "a couple play structures" like Duh claims and I don't blame people for finding it unattractive if the rest of the neighborhood looks more put together. On the other hand, if the guy owns the property, it's his to shit all over as he pleases, even if it looks awful.

I'd wager the neighbors just don't want an awtard flapping around, so they're going to try to make Duh miserable enough to move, which likely won't happen. Now that this has made news headlines, he'll get sympathy on a national scale rather than just a local one.
June 24, 2019
You could say though, it looks like something that someone like Michael Jackson might have.
June 24, 2019
Based on the set up it looks like the fence has become the parent. What kind of parent lets their toddler autard play in the front yard without supervision? It just takes a second for a kid like that to be in the street. The fence doesn't do anything.

Sorry duh, but the kid will require eternal supervision. I'm sure the noise from the yard is deafening too.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login