Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The South is quickly becoming Central America

Posted by cfdavep 
The South is quickly becoming Central America
June 28, 2019
https://news.yahoo.com/shot-american-woman-miscarried-faces-homicide-charge-233010860.html
Re: The South is quickly becoming Central America
June 28, 2019
The American Taliban makes it clear, time and time again, that they hate women and see them only as baby incubators. There is no way you could pay me enough to endure living in that backward place. Even though I'm sterilized and I could afford to travel in the case of something going wrong, I'd probably wind up in jail because of my unwillingness to be treated like a subhuman baby factory.
June 28, 2019
And before you moocows get up my ass I should tell you this applies to menstruating girls who are raped as well. What is more, the rapist has rights to the brat you shit out.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 29, 2019
craftyzits
And before you moocows get up my ass I should tell you this applies to menstruating girls who are raped as well. What is more, the rapist has rights to the brat you shit out.

Yeah, wasn't there a case a few years ago, where a convicted rapist impregnated an under-aged girl and successfully sued for parental visits while in prison?

Christ, this world gets more and more fucked up everyday; as if I needed another reason to not bring another person into this shit-hole society...
July 03, 2019
They dropped the charges, as they should. She shouldn’t have been arrested in the first place.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
July 04, 2019
paragon schnitzophonic
They dropped the charges, as they should. She shouldn’t have been arrested in the first place.

I'm not one to advocate lawsuits, but she should sue their fucking asses for everything she can get. This really seems like a case where "she's suffered enough" actually applies.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login