Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeders are starting to feel the shame

Posted by cfdavep 
Breeders are starting to feel the shame
July 01, 2019
https://www.yahoo.com/news/children-climate-change-reproduction-conceivable-future-birthstrike-094500565.html

Small minority of breeders are rethinking sprogging due to climate change, but most of the small minority will probably cave.
A CL woman was attacked online for thinking of putting the environment over parenting and was told she wasn't worth raping. I wonder if CF women are hated because they are an attack on political/fianancial advantages that breeders get that they are terrified of losing due to the cost of sprogging or if it is hate for being free in life or both?
Re: Breeders are starting to feel the shame
July 01, 2019
it's amazing the anger and hate aimed at us for daring to refuse to drink the baby rabies koolaid.

if this was directed at minorities it would be all over the news and outrage marches and whatnot.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 01, 2019
cfdavep
A CL woman was attacked online for thinking of putting the environment over parenting and was told she wasn't worth raping.

Statements like that always make me wonder what would happen if someone made the same remark to the poster's daughter because she is CL. It also reinforces the fact that there is absolutely nothing about parenting which can make anyone better in any way. Empathy, kindness, consideration, etc. are 100% independent of one's breeding status.
July 01, 2019
A 64 year old childfree woman commented that she has no regrets and has been in a happy marriage for 34 years. She also states that she has many friends who regret having kids. There is no hint of unhappiness or regret about anything in her post.

Here is a response to her post:

illiterate breeder
How lonely you must be...your pain is very evident in your witness although you publicly dismiss it. I feel sorry for which ever is left behind to die alone in some understaffed facility because you were to selfish to share the gift of recreation. Karma does have a way. Best of luck to you and yours

She was to selfish to share the gift of recreation! Something tells me she enjoys much more recreation than the breeders.
July 02, 2019
freya
A 64 year old childfree woman commented that she has no regrets and has been in a happy marriage for 34 years. She also states that she has many friends who regret having kids. There is no hint of unhappiness or regret about anything in her post.

illiterate breeder
How lonely you must be...your pain is very evident in your witness although you publicly dismiss it. I feel sorry for which ever is left behind to die alone in some understaffed facility because you were to selfish to share the gift of recreation. Karma does have a way. Best of luck to you and yours

She was to selfish to share the gift of recreation! Something tells me she enjoys much more recreation than the breeders.

Can that person even read their own writing?

Of course it always happens: someone insults us by saying we are bitter and lonely, and we say that actually we're doing fine, leading to the inevitable response of how we wouldn't be so busy trying to deny it if it wasn't the case. Because we're just supposed to sit by and let people think the worst of us, which will of course be interpreted as an acknowledgement that it's the truth?

The lack of logic implied in that statement is galling, but then there's the obvious hypocrisy in it. "I feel sorry for you" "It's Karma" "Best of luck". Well, which is it, do you have sympathy, or do you think they deserve to suffer? (Not a serious question, obviously the breeder thinks the CF deserve to suffer but doesn't wish to appear so blatant in saying it.)

And if you don't know the difference between recreation and procreation, you're definitely too stupid to be doing the latter.
July 02, 2019
cfdavep
https://www.yahoo.com/news/children-climate-change-reproduction-conceivable-future-birthstrike-094500565.html

A CL woman was attacked online for thinking of putting the environment over parenting and was told she wasn't worth raping.

I have noticed that when breeders are given a reason for people not to have kids, it turns into a remark like this, about "who would want to have sex with you" or "you must be asexual". They always have a come back that has something to do with sex.
July 02, 2019
What I find weird is that it is these men who feel that CF women should be raped and forced to give birth in return for being CF or CL. There was a reddit post by a guy concerning his ex who aborted. He stalked her and then went to reddit looking for support and he got it with people saying that he should have held her hostage until after it was too late to abort.
Maybe in the future kidnapping to prevent an abortion will be legal. People are getting more and more honest with what they are really thinking and are posting it online.

I wonder if these guys have a Mommy Complex or if they feel the CF thing will catch on and they will have a harder time controlling the women in their lives

I wonder about the psychology of these people
July 02, 2019
freya

illiterate breeder

News to this breeder: The majority of people left to die in nursing homes are PARENTS. I've heard a number of sad, horrific stories about elderly grandparents being left to die in a crappy home after the kids have drained their finances down to nothing. This is SUCH bullshit, I don't even know how this person lives in everyday life. The ignorance is astounding.

It sounds like Karma has bitten that breeder in the ass, because their comment speaks nothing about the CF lady, and volumes about themselves. They are a miserable breeder, and they probably are guilty of touting the wonders of being a breeder, while secretly loathing their precious 'parenthood' status.
July 02, 2019
There is so much I want to say in response to this, and I seriously just don't have the energy. Breeders are fucking monsters.
July 02, 2019
That is clearly somebody who needs to believe that the childfree secretly regret not having children because she regrets her decision to have kids and now needs the power of delusion to not realize that she got the raw deal and the childfree are living happily along.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
July 02, 2019
yeah, a close relative of mine decided to hatch her third "oops" years back.The fellow threw over his working-toward-his-dream job to come back and take a "straight job" and marry her.Lo and behold (gotta give him some credit) the daughter graduates from college,marries and is leaving for her dream job. Next thing hubby dear announces he is leaving to reunite with his college sweetheart. MUCH uprooting and financial hardship ensues for Moo, of course.
NEVERTHELESS, when daughter and her DH announce they intend to remain CF, Moo whines "but they'd be such great paruunnts". Then she opines that if they had an oops, they would be so happy if they had the kid and would adjust! I SO LOVE that theory, don't you?"I didn't intend (supposedly) to have kids, but I got used to it (read: sacrificed my life goals, etc) and it was grreeaat.
Ya know, we all have to "get used to" many bad things--pain, disappointment, global warming -- does that mean we have to CREATE more of these things?
I sure hope that younger couple is taking measures to keep their CF goals!!
July 03, 2019
A lot of idiots seem to think that CFdom is just a trendy, edgy way of saying we're all too ugly to get laid. I can sort of see why they might think that because when people can't do something, instead of changing themselves so they can, they'll just start a movement saying a lack of that thing is actually better. Yeah, except for the fact that a good chunk of CFers are partnered/married, not to mention how often married breeders will pursue childfree people, so clearly there's no lack of desirability.

I've personally been told that the only reasons I must not want kids is because I'm secretly a lesbian, because I'm so ugly that no man would ever fuck me, or my vagina is so loose (because people seem to think that being fat = hot dog down a hallway) that I can't bring a man to orgasm in order get pregnant.

Not only are none of those true, but they don't make sense. Gay people can have kids either through IVF/donors or fostering/adoption, and kids or lack thereof has fuck all to do with a person's fuckability. I consider myself to be pretty fugly, but I've seen some damn ugly Moos who make me look like a supermodel! A lot of men will fuck anything - if you put a handful of blonde hair on a doorstop and called it Stephanie, somebody would fuck that too. And orgasm isn't needed for impregnation either thanks to the little rogue sperm that hang out in pre-ejaculate.

There was a reddit post by a guy concerning his ex who aborted. He stalked her and then went to reddit looking for support and he got it with people saying that he should have held her hostage until after it was too late to abort.
Maybe in the future kidnapping to prevent an abortion will be legal.

With the way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised. Abortion may become illegal in some places and I could see families or exes abducting pregnant women and imprisoning them until it's too late to have an abortion and claiming it was "for their own good" to avoid legal imprisonment. Women are going to have to learn to do psychic abortions or something.
July 03, 2019

There was a reddit post by a guy concerning his ex who aborted. He stalked her and then went to reddit looking for support and he got it with people saying that he should have held her hostage until after it was too late to abort.
Maybe in the future kidnapping to prevent an abortion will be legal.

With the way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised. Abortion may become illegal in some places and I could see families or exes abducting pregnant women and imprisoning them until it's too late to have an abortion and claiming it was "for their own good" to avoid legal imprisonment. Women are going to have to learn to do psychic abortions or something.[/quote]

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/30/us/alabama-pregnant-woman-lawyers-motion/index.html

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 03, 2019
Cambion
A lot of idiots seem to think that CFdom is just a trendy, edgy way of saying we're all too ugly to get laid.

When I was younger, I was encouraged by multiple people multiple times over several years to become a model. Appearances have nothing to do with being smart enough not to have kids. winking smiley
July 03, 2019
mr. neptune
cfdavep

I have noticed that when breeders are given a reason for people not to have kids, it turns into a remark like this, about "who would want to have sex with you" or "you must be asexual". They always have a come back that has something to do with sex.

These damn breeders usually don’t know what asexuality is. I get a bingos on asexuality as often as I do CFdom. My personal favorite way to point out their idiocy with the “you’re too ugly to get screwed,” thing is to point out ugly parents. Honey boo boos mom got pregnant, doesn’t make her beautiful.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
July 04, 2019
God, bingo central!

“You are ugly/asexual”: Yeah, check out all the gorgeous MOOs. Go to Wal-Mart sometime. There is no such thing as too ugly to breed. I, personally have had two abortions, so obviously I can find someone to knock me up.

“You will die alone in a facility”: Maybe. Perhaps in a room next to yours. I bet we get the same number of visitors, but I won’t have pictures on the wall of all the people who don’t give enough of a shit about me to visit.
July 06, 2019
mumofsixbirds
News to this breeder: The majority of people left to die in nursing homes are PARENTS.

And their kids put them there. Strangers typically didn't snatch Ma from her home and shove her in a nursing home.

I talked the talk and walked the walk, as some of you here know, and took care of my mother and stepfather myself, leaving work to do so. It chaps my ass to hear about people abandoned in nursing homes after their adult kids milked them for everything.

But I tend to disagree with the title of this thread. Most breeders still have no shame...
July 06, 2019
Realizing the media carries bias, I mentally reviewed all the articles in my head about the childfree. I can't recall a single time that the person in the article wasn't at least reasonably attractive. Also, I don't recall any that have been unable to find a relationship (if they desired one) and a healthy percentage are married. What is most striking is how nearly all of childfree in the media appear about ten years younger than their biological age.
July 08, 2019
I'm childfree
"You're too ugly to get laid."
I had an abortion to stay childfree.
"You're a disgusting whore/slut."
Conclusion: I'm an ugly, man-hating, murderous, bloodthirsty bitch, slut/whore.
July 08, 2019
People seem to think that they can really get to you by questioning your sexuality or the amount of sex you get. And it works on people who are insecure about it because they're either still in the closet or because they aren't getting any for one reason or another. It's a cheap and completely uncreative shot to take at someone because it's a sensitive subject for some people.

It is fun watching the degradation of bingoes when you counter all of them.

No kids? Oh well you must be a fag/dyke! I apologize for the slurs, they aren't a reflection on my own personal opinion, but I know someone "accusing" another person of being gay usually won't use the more polite, proper terms.

You're straight? You must just be really really ugly, then!

You're drop dead gorgeous? You're probably a filthy whore that got an STD that causes infertility and no man wants a barren woman!

You're clean and fertile? God just doesn't want you to have kids because you don't deserve them!

You're atheist? You're just selfish, then.

You donate blood and money on a regular basis? Still selfish. Nyah-nyah!

I feel like this needs a flow chart. And let us not forget the assumption these people make that children are the inevitable result of sex. But as we all know, some people do need to have blatant biological proof to shove in everyone else's faces that their junk does, in fact, work and that they did, in fact, get laid.
July 08, 2019

Yeah, check out all the gorgeous MOOs. Go to Wal-Mart sometime. There is no such thing as too ugly to breed.

My personal favorite way to point out their idiocy with the “you’re too ugly to get screwed,” thing is to point out ugly parents. Honey boo boos mom got pregnant, doesn’t make her beautiful.

QFT! Breeders do not seem to have any standards either. Any Moo skank can get laid and so can any dude. A guy can have convictions for anything and everything under the sun, be addicted to his drug of choice, and have a long line of abandoned children in his wake, but some desperate woman will breed with him.

People seem to think that they can really get to you by questioning your sexuality or the amount of sex you get.

I like sex just as much as the next person, but it's only sex. If there were no such thing as BC or sterilization, I wouldn't be fucking, because 30 minutes of ecstasy is not worth 18+ years of misery.

And I don't know why Breeders go on about us not getting laid. Aside from the permanent damage kids do to a woman's body, it's much easier to get in the mood when you don't have children in the house. Lurk on any Reddit forum--it's the singular theme that men always bitch about. Kids ruin one's sex life, not being childfree.

Get Duds together online and it's the first thing they talk about.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login