Do yourself a favor: buy ice cream with a sealed lid
July 06, 2019
You know the plastic piece that covers the edge of the lid on some ice cream containers? Make sure your ice cream has this and it hasn't been tampered with:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/texas-police-identify-ice-cream-licker-as-teenage-girl/ar-AADUg4T

Brat thinks it is funny to open an ice cream container, lick it and put it back on the shelf while laughing.
Because she is a brat, no charges filed and store eats the cost. Brat posts a video to social media bragging about her idiocy.
Re: Do yourself a favor: buy ice cream with a sealed lid
July 06, 2019
Years ago I was in a fast food restaurant (national chain) that had salt and pepper shakers on the tables. My brother and I watched a young girl of about 6 or 7 go from table to table licking the salt shakers. Her moo was oblivious to what the girl was doing.

Ick.

Since seeing that, to this day in restaurants I use sealed salt and pepper packets instead of shakers. That fast food chain and most others removed the shakers from tables a long time ago anyway, maybe because of the kind of thing I saw.
July 07, 2019
This is not a sprog but...
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/twitter-rages-at-disgusting-walmart-customer-who-gargled-with-listerine-and-spit-it-back-into-container-185038920.html

Since that ice cream nut got some internet attention others are looking for the same.
July 08, 2019
It's times like this that I'm glad we make our own ice cream.
July 08, 2019
I for one complain about the rampant packaging that is on everything these days, but we can see why it's all necessary, because of disgusting individuals like this.
July 08, 2019
I think that those products should have some kind of seal on them so that people will notice if they've been opened or not. That is SO fucking gross.
July 20, 2019
Saw a grown adult sucking on the complimentary Fast food peanuts and spitting them back into the tin. Fucking gross people....can't live with them...have to.

benevolent Anti-natalist, pro-abortion, pro-smut, anti-sleeze, eat the rich, fuck childbirth. pro-black, lgbtqia? Cool. *thumbs up*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login