Women who tell exes they are going to abort...
July 06, 2019
https://old.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/c9jy7d/my_ex_admitted_to_tampering_with_my_birth_control/

....and risk legal action against them

A girl over on reddit/cf had her "boyfriend" tamper with their BC, I guess to punish her for having sex with BC and she becomes pregnant. Her abortion is the middle of this month and she is being harassed by the ex and his lawyer father to have the kid and she is freaking out. She is even worrying that her parents will find out and join in with the ex and his parents, but she just could keep her mouth shut. A lot of pro-choicers even will guilt women into "being honest" with the guy even if he turns into a raging forced birther desparate to turn it into a law changing case.
Re: Women who tell exes they are going to abort...
July 06, 2019
I just read that yesterday. If you're pregnant by your ex, wait until after you've aborted to tell them if you absolutely can't keep it to yourself because they can't do a fucking thing about it after the fact. If you tell them beforehand, there will be guilt tripping, stalking, verbal and/or physical abuse, threats of lawsuits and so on. Don't put yourself through more drama, getting an abortion is hassle enough.

If need be, keep the knowledge in your arsenal to use for taking cheap shots at them later. Nothing pisses off an abusive ex-boyfriend like finding out his woman "killed" his "child." Not that he wanted to be a parent or raise a kid, but because a kid is a good way to keep a woman under their thumb indefinitely and he can use the kid to fuck with her by demanding visitation and all that. My ex did shit like that, he was in a relationship with a manipulative woman who told him she aborted after she left him (I don't think it was true because she waffled between "you're gonna be a dad" and "I aborted your son" for like six months) and he went on social media to tell everyone what an evil bitch she was for "murdering" his son. I don't think he knew the gender, he just really really wanted a boy and assumed that's what the imaginary fetus was. He was desperate for a kid, but didn't seem to care that the possible mother was a lunatic. Yeah, quality control was never his strong suit.
Re: Women who tell exes they are going to abort...
July 06, 2019
I saw that thread.

I don't blame her for freaking out, becuse it seems that she has no support system other than a few friends. That boyfriend and his lawyer father are both a POS. I laughed when the lawyer father said that she was infringing on his son's paternal rights by having an abortion. hysterical laughter Until the loaf is baked and comes out the oven, there are no paternal rights at all. I hope she reports the lawyer father to the state bar or ethics panel for lawyers in her state, because what he told her was really shady.

I will be waiting for the update to this after she gets the abortion.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login