Parenting makes one a better person. Case # 784209875

Posted by Techie 
Parenting makes one a better person. Case # 784209875
July 08, 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7gtoLmHd5w

May have to sign in to watch it
Re: Parenting makes one a better person. Case # 784209875
July 18, 2019
Showin' the kids to act properly as adults... NOT!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 19, 2019
I've seen white trash act like this but why are the majority of misbehavors like this black.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 19, 2019
twocents
I've seen white trash act like this but why are the majority of misbehavors like this black.

I don't see what color has to do with anything. 100% of people that act like breeders are breeders, regardless of color.
July 19, 2019
yurble
twocents

I don't see what color has to do with anything. 100% of people that act like breeders are breeders, regardless of color.

Amen!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 20, 2019
twocents

I don't believe that to be true at all. Skin color has nothing to do with trashy breeder behavior.
July 20, 2019
where I live we have really great examples of white trailer trash behavior. It's all trashiness, no matter what color. Long ago I met some people who had come from "out west" and they had the same ideas about Native American Indians. So it's all about whoever are the disadvantaged classes around your area--and of course there are bad parents and morally deficient people in all classes. It's just more prevalent in undereducated folks, especially early breeders
July 27, 2019
There is another thread in this forum about a person having a desire to ban all CF people from Disneyland. This video is a proof of how parents can really “behave”. Having read some articles about the video, I have discovered that all involved were family members of one family. If this is the way they carry on in public, I wonder what goes down when they are at home? Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login