Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Woman miscarries 13 times in a decade before giving birth to "miracle"

Posted by Cambion 
Woman miscarries 13 times in a decade before giving birth to "miracle"
July 09, 2019
https://www.foxnews.com/health/woman-13-miscarriages-has-miracle-baby

So this means she averaged at least one miscarriage per year starting at the age of 25. You'd think after the first half dozen, she would have taken the hint, but NOPE! Not this tenacious retard!

Hurr
Laura Worsley, 35, lost every baby she conceived, with many pregnancies lasting just a few weeks. But she never gave up hope of realizing her dream of having a child with husband Dave, 48.

If that's your only dream, lady, you ought to get a hobby. Funny how infertiles and serial miscarriers (is that a word?) always seem to think it's their destiny or mission to breed, but how come it's never anyone's destiny to not have kids? Infertiles always magically just know that they are meant to have brats, period.

Durr
Quenby discovered that Worsley had Antiphospholipid Syndrome, also known as "sticky blood syndrome", which can cause recurring miscarriages.

Leo's placenta was tested and results showed Worsley also had a second condition, Chronic Histiocytic Intervillositis (CHI), which causes the body to reject the pregnancy.

So she knew she has not one, but two conditions that made her prone to miscarriages and she kept right on getting knocked up. Why do that to yourself? I know miscarrying a wanted pregnancy sucks, but after the first couple, I'd quit feeling sorry for her. It's like people who get lung cancer and keep smoking - you KNOW what's going to happen and you do it anyway.

Hurr durr
Worsley was given drugs to stop her blood clotting and she finally went into labor at 30 weeks.

Surgeons performed an emergency cesarean section on Sept. 12 last year, and baby Ivy was born prematurely weighing just 1 pound, 7 ounces.

So the loaf came out two and a half months early, give or take. There's a good chance it will develop health problems as preemies tend to do. But who cares about that because Mommy got her baybee after 13 tries! Doesn't matter if it's sick or underdeveloped, just so long as Moo got her own way!

Moo
“It was all I lived for - I lost years of my life. I just thought, if I can't have a baby I don't see a point in my life,"

That's the most pathetic fucking thing I've ever heard. No point in life if you can't breed? I can't imagine valuing myself as nothing more than a potential incubator. And of course, these two assholes didn't bother to even entertain the possibility of adoption or fostering because only a home-grown bio loaf will do! They could have had their pick of the litter - a healthy child in any color or gender. Noooooope, it's gotta come out Moo's hole or it's no good!

It's not a fuckin' miracle. It's dumb luck. No, what will be a miracle is if the kid doesn't have a laundry list of delays and conditions due to a premature birth and exposure to steroids and other shit that Moo took to make the pignasty stick longer than a few weeks.
If she really considered reproduction her purpose in life, I can't help but feel that society and the environment would have been better served by providing her with suicide pills rather than breeding intervention.
there was a woman at my work who had her first kid at 53 and 2nd at 56/58. I know they were trying for a decade w/ the fertility treatments, so she likely went thru the same shit. I really think there should be a cap on it.
cfuter
there was a woman at my work who had her first kid at 53 and 2nd at 56/58. I know they were trying for a decade w/ the fertility treatments, so she likely went thru the same shit. I really think there should be a cap on it.

Holy crap. I'm 50 and somewhat still in good health, but I know I wouldn't have the energy or desire to be chasing some toadler around at my age. That sounds like self-punishment to me. I can't imagine what I'll be like at 60, but I guarantee I would NOT want to be dealing with meltdowns and dirty diapers. Not to mention the idea of people thinking I'm the grandmoo and not the moo.

No thanks!
mumofsixbirds
Not to mention the idea of people thinking I'm the grandmoo and not the moo.

No thanks!

More like great-grandmoo, given how much children age you even when you're young and fit!
And how much you want to bet that kid will have problems all its life. Nature was telling this woman she shouldn't procreate...now she's going to find out why, and the kid will be the one to suffer for it.
I'd wager that Moo is also going to become a super controlling helicopter parent too. After all, look how much work it took to have the damn kid, meaning she's going to be overprotective of the kid to a smothering degree. And I'm sure she's not too good to use all those conception efforts to guilt trip the kid when it misbehaves. "Do you know how long and hard I tried to have you?! Do you know you have a dozen sisters and brothers that died before I got you?! You wouldn't even be here if I gave up on the 12th try!"

Getting pregnant is not hard to do. People do it all the time, and anything that a dumb teen can do by mistake in the back of a car isn't something that requires effort. If it takes this much time, effort, treatment and money to conceive, maybe it means you shouldn't be fucking breeding. After maybe four miscarriages, a sane woman might have their light bulb moment where they realize that maybe their bodies just aren't equipped to deal with pregnancy.

I do wonder how many of these alleged miscarriages were just late periods, but even if there were legitimate ones, a lot of people don't seem to realize that miscarriages can pose a threat to the woman sometimes. Most people think a miscarriage is just a bigger, chunkier period, but if the tiniest scrap of pregnancy tissue is retained in the woman's body, she can get very sick very quickly and it can turn into a medical emergency. Why would you put yourself at risk that many times on purpose? Sometimes surrendering is the right choice.
I'm not a doctor and I can tell by looking at that kid there is something wrong with it.
No idea what it is but I would guess she either dies young or lives a compromised life.

Some of the miscarrying may stem from the fact that she isn't a spring chicken and her husband is 48.
Perhaps nature is trying to tell them something, get a hobby sounds about right Cambion.

If being a mother is all she lived for why didn't they adopt? Why bring a sick little girl onto the planet that will likely die young?
I bet she’s Pro-Life. It’s okay if God is your abortionist!
I'm flashing back to the early 2000s horror movie, "The Ring." " Wow, this lady wouldn't give up"...And when she finally got her baby, Samara, she turned out to be a hideous monster that lives in a videotape and gives you seven days to live.
It's amazing to me that if you point out that someone who needs intensive medical intervention to become pregnant and/or remain pregnant shouldn't breed, you get called a eugenicist. Nature is in favor of eugenics, in the same way that it favors abortion. If there is one criteria which absolutely should count in whether someone is qualified to reproduce or not, it is ability to reproduce.
freya
I'm not a doctor and I can tell by looking at that kid there is something wrong with it.
No idea what it is but I would guess she either dies young or lives a compromised life

I thought that too. I couldn't say what exactly is the matter with it at a glance, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was short a few chromosomes. Between Moo's age and all the shit she had to put into herself to carry sort of almost to term, I'd be more surprised if the kid didn't turn out fucked up.

yurble
It's amazing to me that if you point out that someone who needs intensive medical intervention to become pregnant and/or remain pregnant shouldn't breed, you get called a eugenicist. Nature is in favor of eugenics, in the same way that it favors abortion. If there is one criteria which absolutely should count in whether someone is qualified to reproduce or not, it is ability to reproduce.

People fail to get that in order for us all to be where we are now, a LOT of babies and clumps had to die because it was survival of the fittest. Nature wasn't going around keeping doomed children alive so the mothers wouldn't get hurty fee-fees. If you had shit wrong with you that was "incompatible with life" as we now say, you just fucking died or were left to die.

I'm absolutely all for medical intervention for anyone who's suffering if it's going to be a permanent fix. Like someone's born with a heart defect and they get it fixed and proceed to live a normal life. Fine, good. But the line has to be drawn somewhere and the length to which this woman and others like her went stops being medicine and turns into a science experiment. If you serial miscarry and require hardcore medical treatment with potent drugs to do something you should be able to do without assistance, take the hint. Some fights are worth fighting. This is not one of them.
Cambion
freya
No idea what it is but I would guess she either dies young or lives a compromised life

I thought that too. I couldn't say what exactly is the matter with it at a glance, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was short a few chromosomes. Between Moo's age and all the shit she had to put into herself to carry sort of almost to term, I'd be more surprised if the kid didn't turn out fucked up.

Someone in the comments said they worked with babies (can't recall now if they claimed to be a pro or not) and that the kid looks like she has water on the brain. Considering the mother shouldn't have had her and that she was born so prematurely, even if that isn't the case you know she's got problems they're not talking about...or haven't found yet.
if this kid looks as defective as it probably is, hopefully it won't be able to reproduce.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Cambion
I'm absolutely all for medical intervention for anyone who's suffering if it's going to be a permanent fix. Like someone's born with a heart defect and they get it fixed and proceed to live a normal life. Fine, good. But the line has to be drawn somewhere and the length to which this woman and others like her went stops being medicine and turns into a science experiment. If you serial miscarry and require hardcore medical treatment with potent drugs to do something you should be able to do without assistance, take the hint. Some fights are worth fighting. This is not one of them.

Medical intervention for an existing life is a whole different thing than medical intervention for a life that doesn't exist, in my opinion. The first is compassionate, the second is pretty much the opposite. (I do, however, think it's better not to breed if you would not have survived without extensive medical treatment. Why pass on that suffering?)
kittehpeoples
Someone in the comments said they worked with babies (can't recall now if they claimed to be a pro or not) and that the kid looks like she has water on the brain. Considering the mother shouldn't have had her and that she was born so prematurely, even if that isn't the case you know she's got problems they're not talking about...or haven't found yet.

The kid's head is definitely bigger than it should be, so this could absolutely be a possibility. I looked up causes of hydrocephaly - big shock, premature birth is one of the common causes. The kid's ears also look like they sit a bit low in some of those photos, making me wonder if she could be a Downy tard too. Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they either didn't test for Down syndrome, or they did and chose to have the kid anyway.

Shame on these two for damning this poor kid from the start all because Moo had to have a biological crotch turd. I hope the kid just looks really derpy and won't be sick, but I have a feeling she's gonna have issues. Moo might just wind up being an forever caregiver if the kid's really fucked up.
This used to be isolated to celebrities or the rich. When I was younger, I heard an "inspirational" story in the 70's about Kasey Kasem's wife's "struggle with infertility." I do believe the story was that she had 14 miscarriages before they had their Lil' Mirakul. When I went to look it up, however, the number on Wiki was 8. (She was likely desperate to have a kid to secure her access to Kasem's cash, which she is continuing to do today as she fights with his other biological children over his estate.)

At the time I thought, what a dumbass. Almost 30 years later, I still think the same thing. unfortunately, now any common person who has money or wants to mortgage his/her soul can be just as big of a idiot.

I'm tired of hearing about these "miracles" and how "brave" these idiots are when they are just egotistical and selfish.
yurble

Not to mention how pro-lifers love to talk about “God’s Plan” when it comes to carrying all pregnancies to term, but medical intervention is A-OK when it comes to making a baby. If a woman has 10+ miscarriages, perhaps it’s not in any deity’s plan for her to birth a kid?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
New study shows preterm birth affects personality and adult life.

https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/preterm-birth-affects-personality-and-the-quest-to-find-love-as-adults/
My mother had a conversation with her ob-gyn "back in the day" about premies, because there was one in the news at the time that was among the most premature ever to survive. My mom LOVED babies and thought this was great, that these babies could be saved. The ob was less enthusiastic and told her that the technology to save them was getting better, but that the resulting children never had normal/healthy lives...another example of "just because we can doesn't mean we should." Some fetuses aren't meant to survive.
People seem to value quantity over quality when it comes to the lives of children and babies. Who cares how sick a child is or will be, or if they won't be able to do the most basic human things, or if they're in constant pain, as long as they're ALIVE. That's all that seems to matter. Yeah that's real easy to say when you yourself are healthy and making the decision to keep a sickly hopeless child breathing.

It's because people seem to think that a child dying is the most tragic thing ever, so it must be prevented at all costs and fuck how the kid feels. Anyone who isn't an asshole dying is tragic, the person being young should be irrelevant. But instead of looking at what kind of life a sick kid will have, all people focus on is keeping the kid alive because "they have their whole lives ahead of them!" Depending on what they're sick with, that could be the worst thing for them.

It's no surprise premature babies have so many problems. If you undercook anything, it's not going to turn out right. Coming out a tiny bit early is typically no big deal and things will still work okay, but when a loaf is over a month premature, the odds of problems will increase. Of course, as with any cooking, using expired or horrible ingredients will result in a bad final product even if it is fully cooked. Doing what this retard did is akin to baking a cake with rotten eggs, spoiled milk, and using substitutions for everything else that don't work. Sure she got a cake in the end, but it sucks.

Sorry for all the food metaphors - I baked a lot this week.
yurble
If she really considered reproduction her purpose in life, I can't help but feel that society and the environment would have been better served by providing her with suicide pills rather than breeding intervention.

(I'm going to hell) but I major agree with this. How likely is it that the live brat is a tard?

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Cambion
People seem to value quantity over quality when it comes to the lives of children and babies. Who cares how sick a child is or will be, or if they won't be able to do the most basic human things, or if they're in constant pain, as long as they're ALIVE. That's all that seems to matter. Yeah that's real easy to say when you yourself are healthy and making the decision to keep a sickly hopeless child breathing.

It's because people seem to think that a child dying is the most tragic thing ever, so it must be prevented at all costs and fuck how the kid feels. Anyone who isn't an asshole dying is tragic, the person being young should be irrelevant. But instead of looking at what kind of life a sick kid will have, all people focus on is keeping the kid alive because "they have their whole lives ahead of them!" Depending on what they're sick with, that could be the worst thing for them.

It's no surprise premature babies have so many problems. If you undercook anything, it's not going to turn out right. Coming out a tiny bit early is typically no big deal and things will still work okay, but when a loaf is over a month premature, the odds of problems will increase. Of course, as with any cooking, using expired or horrible ingredients will result in a bad final product even if it is fully cooked. Doing what this retard did is akin to baking a cake with rotten eggs, spoiled milk, and using substitutions for everything else that don't work. Sure she got a cake in the end, but it sucks.

Sorry for all the food metaphors - I baked a lot this week.

As a pastry chef, I appreciate and am amused at your analogy.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Psssh. Better research the definition of "miracle". I have chronic constipation... this is no more 'miraculous' than me eating a whole pizza & pooping within the same week. Which I did the other day, thankyouverymuch. Where's my parade? dancing
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login